Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:21 pm
User Image

Oliveira bloodline, represent. >_> Hoho.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:28 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
Here's me, in all my hideous, dark and Neanderthal glory.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2109/bw1iv0.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8448/bw2rx6.jpg

Oh c'mon, those pics aren't that hideous... though there was that one you posted that was pretty damn freaky. xd
The one with the knife?

lol that was pretty awesome, lol, don't worry about me calling myself ugly, I know I'm not, but doing so helps keep my ego from over inflating any further. xd

No, actually I meant the one that's close-up and has a face... well, somewhat similar to the one on my first picture in the above posts xd (in terms of teeth, anyway)

But yeah, the knife one was pretty slick 3nodding
Good luck with maintaining an ego balance.

Rellik's a frickin throw back to the evolution of man! C'mon, look at that forebrow and tell me that's not ape-like in its appearance!!

By rights, he should be caught and tagged by scienists, then studied in a lab to unlock the mists of time. Could probably get paid for it too (capturing the specimin, the the spcimin its-um, HIMself).

*puts down the ego assasination gun*  

Isobel Bellamy

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:32 pm
Isobel Bellamy
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San

Oh c'mon, those pics aren't that hideous... though there was that one you posted that was pretty damn freaky. xd
The one with the knife?

lol that was pretty awesome, lol, don't worry about me calling myself ugly, I know I'm not, but doing so helps keep my ego from over inflating any further. xd

No, actually I meant the one that's close-up and has a face... well, somewhat similar to the one on my first picture in the above posts xd (in terms of teeth, anyway)

Rellik's a frickin throw back to the evolution of man! C'mon, look at that forebrow and tell me that's not ape-like in its appearance!!

By rights, he should be caught and tagged by scienists, then studied in a lab to unlock the mists of time. Could probably get paid for it too (capturing the specimin, the the spcimin its-um, HIMself).

You wanna see ape-like appearance you need to come with me to my dad's and just look at him!!There's hair EVERYWEAR...except on his head..where he is now going bald like the old man he is.And he has a ape like forehead and hands.....I mean my mother sleeping with him had to be some kinda form of beastiality (sp?) What's even scarier...I come from that... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Isobel Bellamy
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San

The one with the knife?

You wanna see ape-like appearance you need to come with me to my dad's and just look at him!!There's hair EVERYWEAR...except on his head..where he is now going bald like the old man he is.And he has a ape like forehead and hands.....I mean my mother sleeping with him had to be some kinda form of beastiality (sp?) What's even scarier...I come from that... gonk

Where as I just escaped from the Zoo.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Isobel Bellamy
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
The one with the knife?

*attempts to feed the ape*Come here I have a treat for you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:54 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Isobel Bellamy
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
The one with the knife?

I'm more in the mood for some sweet sweet monkey lurve.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:47 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Isobel Bellamy

Awesome..To the primeape house! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:59 pm
new pics and such
User Image
ok this is what happens when im board at work
User Image
ya i dont know
User Image
i think i look disturbed
User Image
yay graduation
User Image
dont ask it didnt work
User Image  

Drifter_Xwolf

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:22 am
Drifter_Xwolf

dont ask it didnt work
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/XWOLVES/emo.jpg

I'm guessing a sick, evil and twisted experiment, to try and convert someone relatively normal in to an emo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:23 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Isobel Bellamy

Mmmmm, Chimp Chicks do it for me.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:22 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

Fine we'll go to the zoo and smuggle you out a chimp named Coco and she can be your special "friend"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:38 am
Dr_lecter1988
gorgeous Dizzy.

heres my pathetic self. these are around a year old, my hair's longer. and *shrugs* those pants are now dead.

User Image
User Image

cool you have a vampirefreaks account
that website kicks a**  

falloutboy lover

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:17 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

Fine we'll go to the zoo and smuggle you out a chimp named Coco and she can be your special "friend"
*jumps up and down* YAY! BANANA! BANANA! BANANA!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:23 am
Rellik San
Drifter_Xwolf

dont ask it didnt work

I'm guessing a sick, evil and twisted experiment, to try and convert someone relatively normal in to an emo.

Does anyone else get a slight Pete Wentz vibe there? confused  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:25 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Drifter_Xwolf

dont ask it didnt work

Does anyone else get a slight Pete Wentz vibe there? confused

How do you even know that name?

I just wiki'd it, there is no way on gods green earth any metal fan should know that name. D;  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games