Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:48 pm
(Hi, I'm back ^^) Tomoe walks around the castle, smiling s bit and humming a happy tune. "I wonder where daddy is.... I haven't seen him since yesterday...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 pm
Nightbane smiled, "Feel up for a walk? There's a place I stayed before I found you guys. It's a little bit aways...maybe dragon flight is faster."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:58 pm
(hey wb) she smiles "it doesnt matter how we get there" she hugs him "we can walk if you want"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:01 pm
"It's ok, I don't mind taking the dragon. Besides it will be harder for anyone to hurt you from up on its back.." Nightbane smiled quickly.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

(brb gotta do chores)  
(Thx ^^) Tomoe walks some more until she reaches the Castle's library. "Ah... it's been a while since I read a good book... soo...." she says as she walks through the library doors. She looks around, seeing giant bookcases filled with more book than you can imagine.  

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:03 pm
enters library* hello anyone here...wow theres alot of books here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm
(Ok. Sorry Kaos I kinda missed your entrance cuz I'm braindead today rolleyes Glad you're back.)

Nightbane led Bella outside and into the forest. He led her a ways into it until they got to a different place in the river. It was as tranquil as elsewhere but for some reason he preferred it here than at the castle. "It's not much...on the outside. Looks like the rest of the river. If you're up for a little swim, let me know. There's something down there that I want to show you.."  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Tomoe looks at Sai and smiles. "Hello Sai!" she says as she opens a book to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:06 pm
th-this place is huge!!??  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:07 pm
Nightbane sits down and picks up a gold ring. "Huh, what's this? Some kind of...bracelet?" Nightbane stuck it in his pocket and noticed something else. A piece of coal lay on the ground by his feet. He picked it up admiring it's black reflection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 pm
(Oh don't worry about it! Thanks! ^^) Tomoe giggled a bit at his reaction. "Yeah... I guess it is," she said, while sitting down on a comfty armchair. "Did you sleep well?"  

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:10 pm
i feel dead asleep i was a rock *laughs a little* *starts read ing bok gtg  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:10 pm
Nightbane squeezed the piece of coal as hard as he could. The pressure it took well but what he wanted to do would require a high amount of heat. He tried to think of something. He didn't know any spells but he did know one fire one. Wasn't powerful enough to work with the pressure.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:15 pm
She smiled softly. "Ah... that's good!" she said, reading the book, trying to see what it was about.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games