Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:00 am
||- Everything starts dieing when collage starts up... am not half as rich as I used to be in the summer... *sigh* V.V Things are looking down. I gotta find a new guild or some thing... -||  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:16 pm
(i noticed. This sucks. -_- I gotta find another place to Brinng my wolves in. All the damn guilds I've joined are dieing)  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm
||- Yeah... even wolf pack legacys... That was a big guild only last year -||  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 pm
( I notice. I can't find anywhere to go. Im almost ready to just stop using Gaia all together.)  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 pm
||- awww. -||  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 pm
This is my first day back in a while....I just got seriusly hurt by a man i love with all my heart...so...yea  

Amiko Hazitie

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:31 am
(( I'll RP with you i am always on after school so i can ;3, I know how you fel about wolf pack legacys cause i have been in it for two years and stinks ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 pm
||- Yay! Ok I'll pick up where we left off. -||

Visas watched as Kaname left her she was pouring out tears by the second her heart shaken and ripped. Turning she darted off to the water and stared at her own reflection.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:42 pm
(Gasp I is baaack. ^-^ )

kaname glanced back at Visas and sighed. he stared at teh ground and pushed himself to not turn back to her. "I'm sorry young one....I can not tie you down to someone like me..." He kept walking his eyes dulling slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 pm
||- wow... I thought you left forever! T-T -||

Visas tail swept the dirt below as a deep growl started in her throat with her waterfall of tears. Her ears folded back her claws digging, she hated him now. She hated everything.

She turned with a blackened growl," Then what will you do?! Sit on your rump and yelling at your daughter?!"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 pm
(Nope, but im leaving around the 20th. Im handing the whole account to my friend Lukara. She lives out here and goes to my school so she'll keep me updated. and she may keep up on the story)

Kaname glanced at her with tears in his eyes "My daughter lives a life of her own. No Viasas...I plan to travle wat little I can."

(I don't wanna describe zane, so just read his prof)

Slowly Zane walked into the lagoon clearing and saw Visas and Kaname. He shrugged and walked to the water relaxing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm
||- aww..... T-T i will still miss you. -||

Visas almost didn't care anymore. Holding a firm and hard stare she barked.

"Then get moving! You don't need me! I won't stop you!"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:27 pm
(Its ok...Lol, there wont be much of a difference in teh way she rps as me)

He bowed his head. "As you wish" He turned away from Visas and walked away not letting her see the pain he felt. blood dripped from his mouth as he walked away. (Sniffs. Kanames dieing)

Zane stared confused. ~He has a slight brittish accent~ "Guess i came here at teh wrong time....i ran into a silver who was half blind and said this place was exiting to stay at....."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:29 pm
||- I'll still be sad.... -||

Visas stood tall as he walked, he had hurt her.... now she had hurt him. Visas shot a glare at Zane with her frills extended threateningly.

||- Awww... he's dieing... T-T -||

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Zane stood and walked up to her and circled her examining her. "water wolf....beautful frills....lovely horns....protective of their fragile heart....Hmmm....I absolutely LOVE your kind. Its enteresting to watch you."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff