Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:00 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

*Lilithslaps*

Yet more bullshitery! The only one Hallucinating here is you! You think this guild would collapse if under my leadership! You doubt my abilities! And that is where you err! The Rule of old is no longer fit for this guild! It is a rule of the weak and deluded! This guild needs new leadership! And I am the one who will bring it to its next golden age!

*Tyrielslaps*

HA! You dare say that the guild would collapse under my sole leadership, yet you have an opinion so inflated that you think you could handle the reigns? I've done 98% of the work for the first 2 years this guild was in existance. FP never helped much, he simply threw out an idea here and there and I picked up the pieces to make it work. I've been doing that job which you only dream of having. You would find that dream becomes a nightmare if you had only a tenth the drive as I!

Why do you think I don't just quit now? I know the second I leave you alone your nightmares would come true. You couldn't throw anything together if you tried. The only thing which has ran well for you is the OGG, and even that met with so many problems you needed a side thread to manage it.

So pick your blades carefully, Cale Darksun. You underestimate my prowess and my abilities greatly if that's the opinion you so dearly hold. You may have been in this guild almost as long as I have, but the wool over your eyes still stands testiment to the slackjob you've had.

*Cthuhlu slap*

If anything, I overestimate your abilities, as does the entire guild, including yourself. My only nightmare is powerless on the internet. Ive been dedicated to this guild, slowly climbing its Ranks, weathered through the good and the bad until Ive reached where I am now. Ive witnessed the guild on levels you've never seen, and I understand far more than you realize. And when the day comes that I do take power, you will realize how wrong you were about my leadership skills.

*Michaelslap*

We shall see. I don't see you lasting more than a year after I quit. I know i have no capability for leading the guild. I have no charisma, no skills, no nothing. The only reason why I'm even leading this fantasy force is simply because of a bribe, and just as importantly, I don't do diddley-squat to help out. The only reason I hold any significance in the hearts of these members is simply because I am brutally honest with them and I make do on most of my promises. Sure, i've slacked off on some, but generally I'm a constant. Its a miracle I haven't been booted out of the guild earlier; I've read a whopping five books and only own three of the damnable movies. When it comes to the situation at hand, I'm clueless until I find some summary of what's going on.

So chide me all you want. Its no different than the arguements that me and FP had. He accused me of the same stuff.

*Slap of the Old Ones*
Fine then! I'll continue to chide!! Soon will come the reign of Emperor Darksun!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

*crixmadineslap*

And with it, the end of the guild! Have fun while it lasts, because after everyone leaves, you'll have nothing but your little RP gang, and no offense, but a guild of 3 ain't gonna scare no stinkin' Great Convergence. Sad that we have to sink to their depths politically to make demonstrate folley.

Please don't drag me into this. I may jump ship if the rest of the guild collapses. No offense Cale.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:46 pm

Johnny Malone

Please don't drag me into this. I may jump ship if the rest of the guild collapses. No offense Cale.

You damn traitor.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You damn traitor.
Hey I will be one of the last to go. But if it comes down to you Ral and I you can count me out. What's the point of ruling if there is no one there to rule?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:52 pm

User Image
FEAR THE IRISH NINJA!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:52 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You damn traitor.
Hey I will be one of the last to go. But if it comes down to you Ral and I you can count me out. What's the point of ruling if there is no one there to rule?

1. It wont be that bad. No one's gonna jump ship just because Nelo's retiring. As long as the regulars keep coming back, the guild will change little.
2. I like this place. I'm not about to go and ******** it up.
3. I wasnt being serious. If Nelo thought I was then Ive seriously misjudged him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Johnny Malone
User Image
FEAR THE IRISH NINJA!

Dude, no one fears the Irish Ninja.
Green stands out too much and besides, he'll be drunk all the time anyway.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You damn traitor.

1. It wont be that bad. No one's gonna jump ship just because Nelo's retiring. As long as the regulars keep coming back, the guild will change little.
3. I wasnt being serious. If Nelo thought I was then Ive seriously misjudged him.
I know, but should the guild fail I will jump ship. (Which I know it won't) Besides my comments are more on Nelo dragging Ral and I into the conversation.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
User Image
FEAR THE IRISH NINJA!

Drunk Irishmen are scary, don't you forget that.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You damn traitor.

I know, but should the guild fail I will jump ship. (Which I know it won't) Besides my comments are more on Nelo dragging Ral and I into the conversation.

Nelo likes to pull those low blows.
He's a p***k like that.

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

You damn traitor.

Nelo likes to pull those low blows.
He's a p***k like that.
I've noticed.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
User Image
FEAR THE IRISH NINJA!

No, Drunk Elephants are scary. Drunk Irishmen are hilarious.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:58 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
User Image
FEAR THE IRISH NINJA!

stare Remember those words the next time an Irishman beats the crap out of you.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:00 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
User Image
FEAR THE IRISH NINJA!

stare Remember those words the next time an Irishman beats the crap out of you.

Seeing as its yet to happen I'll keep it in mind.
That and how the IRA keeps failing to get back Northern Ireland.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm

What? no retort forthcoming?

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:06 pm

No, I am not a big fan of the IRA. While I support a united Ireland I am not a big fan of terrorist organizations.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games