Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:49 pm
Doomies doing real money comishes now? coolness. The prices seem good to me if you want to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:51 pm
Eddily
Doomies doing real money comishes now? coolness. The prices seem good to me if you want to know.

Well I haven't started yet... but my second bank accoutn for internet transfers is open and I jsut need tovalidate it on my paypal account to use it. Other than that, got a few commishes left to finish, but now that artist's block has gone bai bai, I will probably settle that fast :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:53 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*walks in and hops into his hammock, then flops and sighs, staring off into space, his fur dark blue all over*

~ glomps ~
A lil' mellow today, foxie? :3

Meh.... not mellow really just... out of it. Dunno exactly......

*nuzzles* <^.^>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:55 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily

Well I haven't started yet... but my second bank accoutn for internet transfers is open and I jsut need tovalidate it on my paypal account to use it. Other than that, got a few commishes left to finish, but now that artist's block has gone bai bai, I will probably settle that fast :3

can ya late me know how that gose? I've wanted to do commission for real money, but was worried about the person paying. Like tyring to rip me off. amoung other worries  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:55 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*walks in and hops into his hammock, then flops and sighs, staring off into space, his fur dark blue all over*

~ glomps ~
A lil' mellow today, foxie? :3

Meh.... not mellow really just... out of it. Dunno exactly......

*nuzzles* <^.^>

Aye, if you say so ^.^
~ nuzzles back and smiles ~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:57 pm
Sura Tokaniku
can ya late me know how that gose? I've wanted to do commission for real money, but was worried about the person paying. Like tyring to rip me off. amoung other worries

You just need to have them "pay first", then they can get their finished pic. They can't cancel a completed transaction wink  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:58 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:58 pm
Ooooh, supper's ready. I'll be back a lil' later. ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

You just need to have them "pay first", then they can get their finished pic. They can't cancel a completed transaction wink

I see. Well. I guess I'll get a few friends to commission me, so I have creadit, so they don't think I'll rip them off. when I'm ready  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:01 pm
*double ninja lurks* ninja ninja  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:04 pm
Vashyyk

*wraps you up in chains* Hiya. how are ya?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:06 pm
*curls up and yawns*  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:07 pm
Lloxie
*curls up and yawns*

*huggles* you didn't say hi *pulls out more chains* might have to teach you something ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:10 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk

*wraps you up in chains* Hiya. how are ya?
not to bad, sick with a cold, but other than that quite good, you  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:13 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
*curls up and yawns*

*huggles* you didn't say hi *pulls out more chains* might have to teach you something ^__^

Meep, sowwy.... I'm tired and zoned out right now. ^-^;; *nuzzles*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games