Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:45 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
when will my little experiment egg be ready to unhide? will I have to repeat the process as a hatchling?

I would say at least for the egg pull it out at one day left. For the hatchling you will want to wait until it is very close. I would say .5 or less. So it will require you probably peeking at the egg to check up on its time.

one day left? sure it's not less left?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm
Okay, I'm going to try for another Infirmary Update! Good luck Kayariy with your experiment!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you could just keep the experiment in the infirmary so no update needs to be done when I unhide it? because after I unhide it it is going to be close.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Hey! Your black stopped being stubborn!
*pats*
Good dragon!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:08 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Hey! Your black stopped being stubborn!
*pats*
Good dragon!

And I snatched a magi!
aafter talking to someone who successfully completed this..... experiment...... it needs as few views to hatch it as possible. then needs very few views to get it to second stage, then needs to be spammed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:09 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Tuesday, August 26, at 8:05 p.m. ET

Willa-Wisp
Vacation Announcement

Hola, amigas! I'm leaving this morning (Thursday, Aug 21) for Mexico to visit my Mom. She lives in a small town 30 or so miles south of Guadalajara. It gives me the opportunity to learn more Spanish (and hopefully my pronunciation will be better this time). I'll be back in two weeks (Thursday, Sept 4... late that night).

Ddraig Asheart and Aldora21 will be watching after the Incubator and the Infirmary again and so your dragons will be well cared for! Any help walking the dragon group will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to say "hi!", PM Ddraig or Aldora.

I will have access to my Mom's laptop but the server there is iffy at times. I'll try to pop in from time to time and I promise to bring back pictures. Hasta luega, y'all! biggrin heart

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
darkladyvamp
goblinbee
3Torchwood
Halfdan_Firekeeper
wilmuliini

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None! biggrin

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the upper half of the "Dragon walking" group are the babies which need to become adults.

NURSERY (with 3.5 days or less remaining) - the lower half of the "Dragon walking" group are the eggs which need to hatch.

EDITED: Tuesday, August 26, at 8:05 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:22 pm
uhoh, should I abandon my split egg and grab another experimental egg? my experiment is a water and I was just told that purple and pink have the highest success rate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:35 pm
pah, my attempts to get the alternate vine have failed.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:54 pm
just keep breeding, we'll see who succeeds first  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Ddraig Asheart
This has the codes for the Guardian dragons plus the codes for the currently hidden eggs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moving the eggs........  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:21 pm
so now there's five fogged eggs....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:25 pm
Safire

Yep, though we know what the first 2 are. We will have to wait another full day until we see what the other 3 are.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Safire

Yep, though we know what the first 2 are. We will have to wait another full day until we see what the other 3 are.
but wouldn't that mess with the adult/frozen ratio?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Safire
Ddraig Asheart
Safire

but wouldn't that mess with the adult/frozen ratio?

Yeah, that is making me think a bit. I think we might have another bred one on our hands for the next one.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
when will my little experiment egg be ready to unhide? will I have to repeat the process as a hatchling?

I would say at least for the egg pull it out at one day left. For the hatchling you will want to wait until it is very close. I would say .5 or less. So it will require you probably peeking at the egg to check up on its time.

one day left? sure it's not less left?

I can pm you for neglected hatchling stats.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games