Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:22 pm
Frozen, What part of your training as a Liason involved having every negotiation or encounter devolving into a Charric necessary affair?
Or could it be that you dont make friends easily?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:27 pm
And, what's a Charric again? I assume it's some manner of Chiss weapon.

Plus, there's just two of them. Against a human, twi'lek, and a buttload o' wookies. And, a smarter than an average R5 and two jedi. ^^;; And, while she's trying, Freya doesn't exactly have the most mellow temper. ^^;; And, drawing a weapon on her child-hood friend isn't the smartest thing you can do around her.

C'mon! Let's see some o' that patented Chiss smoothness that would impress even Thrawn! XD  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:31 pm
Yeah, A charric is a Chiss laser weapon.

And remember how well it went when he did it with a sword happy Jedi and two hyper intelligent bioweaponized Utahraptors?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Lets face it.
He is not diplomatic at all.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:38 pm
Yep. Especially when one's alt is in control of a nearby character.

I can't say that encounter went very well. But then again, there are no Hutt gangs on Bespin. At least not to my knowledge. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:41 pm
I think I'm going to say it right now.

We have the least Chissesque Chiss in the known galaxy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:11 am
Yeah... and against a jedi Charrics are notoriously ineffective. wink Hell, in Vision of the Future Luke got hit by them a couple times and they didn't even slow him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:12 pm
Cale Darksun
Frozen, What part of your training as a Liason involved having every negotiation or encounter devolving into a Charric necessary affair?

When someone pulls a gun at me, I pull it back.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:14 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

are you a gunslinger or a diplomat?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:20 pm
I stop in for a visit and LoP hasnt gotten anywhere.
On top of that, Cale and the Jedi are making a mockery of Drako's security.
What kind of Finale is this?  

Shinn Matsunaga

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:48 pm
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

If you were a diplomat to say Russia and you were given a gun, and they pulled one out on you, would you just sit there?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

If you were a diplomat to say Russia and you were given a gun, and they pulled one out on you, would you just sit there?

No, because then they can shoot you guilt free.
Its a lot harder mentally to shoot an unarmed man trying to talk down the situation than to shoot a guy pointing a gun at you.
Do you know nothing? Seriously man.
Besides, if I were them, the second you would have gone for your gun I would have shot you. Consider yourself lucky that you're still living.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:17 pm
Kenet...Hyperdrive takes minutes to engage, even on military ships. And you cant route full power to it, or it overloads.
A hyperdrive is a very delicate thing. Its not an engine.
And where the ******** did the Mandalorians Conjure up 130 warships in the span of a few days?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:20 pm
Hell, they're not even Mando's they're the DeathWatch! that means they cant even get their hands on Mandalore. They're stuck on Endor!  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:04 pm
Hey... Elladan Kenet just had his ships do a 180 degree turn and point his prow up toward my Stalwarth's and jump to hyperspace while in a gravity well... All of this would be impossible to do before by my ships reload their missile tubes and blow the ship out of the sky.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games