Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:56 am
Starlight
*looks around for something to eat and sees Lloxie's nice fluffy tail and trots over to nibble on it wondering if it tast nice*

EEP! @-@ *yanks his tail back and clings to it, eyeing Star nervously* Hey, this foxie is not on the menu! o_o;; *gives some cookies?* ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:58 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into her hammock, then stretches and yawns* Hiya furries. ^.^

Lloxie!!! O_O
*glomps*
Hiya! ^_^

Doomie, hey! ^_^ *counter-glomps and nuzzles* Hehehe... how're you doin? ^.^ I got on just as you left yesterday, heh... x-X;;

Aye, I noticed ^^;
Well, I'm doing fine, 'cept for my recent lack of work on comissions. Right now I'm re-designing some characters, then I'll probably pick back up... sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Selevol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:59 am
Lloxie
Starlight
*looks around for something to eat and sees Lloxie's nice fluffy tail and trots over to nibble on it wondering if it tast nice*

EEP! @-@ *yanks his tail back and clings to it, eyeing Star nervously* Hey, this foxie is not on the menu! o_o;; *gives some cookies?* ^^;;

hehe sweatdrop sowwy i'm just a bit hungry but don't worry i don't eat meat often 3nodding *munches on the cookies  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:05 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into her hammock, then stretches and yawns* Hiya furries. ^.^

Lloxie!!! O_O
*glomps*
Hiya! ^_^

Doomie, hey! ^_^ *counter-glomps and nuzzles* Hehehe... how're you doin? ^.^ I got on just as you left yesterday, heh... x-X;;

Aye, I noticed ^^;
Well, I'm doing fine, 'cept for my recent lack of work on comissions. Right now I'm re-designing some characters, then I'll probably pick back up... sweatdrop

Ah, I see... o-O; Well, it can't be too fun doing all comissions and no art for fun afterall, hehe... gotta take a break every once in a while. ^.^ *nuzzles*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:07 am
Starlight
Lloxie
Starlight

hehe sweatdrop sowwy i'm just a bit hungry but don't worry i don't eat meat often 3nodding *munches on the cookies

Ah, I see... well thas good to know. ^.^;; I never knew horse-like creatures ate meat anyways... but... eh. *shrugs* o_O;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:09 am
Lloxie
Starlight
Lloxie
Starlight

Ah, I see... well thas good to know. ^.^;; I never knew horse-like creatures ate meat anyways... but... eh. *shrugs* o_O;

lol it's rare but i do but it has to be extreemly cooked and have a lot of other stuff with it xp  

Selevol

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:10 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Lloxie!!! O_O
*glomps*
Hiya! ^_^

Aye, I noticed ^^;

Ah, I see... o-O; Well, it can't be too fun doing all comissions and no art for fun afterall, hehe... gotta take a break every once in a while. ^.^ *nuzzles*

Hehe ^^;
Anyways, I'll post up the drawing I'm doing right now of Akhyraelle's brother, Owen, once I'm done. Went for the whole thing and started off the design from scratch ^^;

So, how was your trip?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:13 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Lloxie!!! O_O
*glomps*
Hiya! ^_^

Aye, I noticed ^^;

Hehe ^^;
Anyways, I'll post up the drawing I'm doing right now of Akhyraelle's brother, Owen, once I'm done. Went for the whole thing and started off the design from scratch ^^;

So, how was your trip?

Ah, cool. ^.^ Be lookin' forward to seein' it!

Eh, it could've been better.... sweatdrop But it was alright I guess. ^^ U actually wasn't in NYC for most of the trip... I was in New Jersey visiting my great-grandmother. And lemme say, no offense to those who live there, but that state is SCREWY. xd

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:25 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Lloxie!!! O_O
*glomps*
Hiya! ^_^

Aye, I noticed ^^;

Hehe ^^;

So, how was your trip?

Eh, it could've been better.... sweatdrop But it was alright I guess. ^^ U actually wasn't in NYC for most of the trip... I was in New Jersey visiting my great-grandmother. And lemme say, no offense to those who live there, but that state is SCREWY. xd

Aye, well I guess I wouldn't know, seeing that I've only been to New York and West Virginia so far sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:27 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Lloxie!!! O_O
*glomps*
Hiya! ^_^

Aye, I noticed ^^;

Hehe ^^;

So, how was your trip?

Aye, well I guess I wouldn't know, seeing that I've only been to New York and West Virginia so far sweatdrop

Heh... it's actually the first time I've ever even been up to the northeastern USA.... ^^;;  

Lloxie

Selevol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:27 am
lol try being stuck in Texas and only have traveled to states around Texas... although i have only been to oklahoma, kansas, missuri, louisiana and arkansas  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:53 am
Woot, got a blue box while refreshing!

Aya, needless to say, 'tis a slow day. -_-;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:55 am
DoomNeko

Woot! Congrats, Doomie. ^-^

And yus, yus it is... x-X;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:57 am
It is quite a slow day. I have a pic to post. My friend did this for me recently. I know it's HUGE (I didn't have time to shrink it) but here it is:
User Image
Not my fursona, but I like it anyway.  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:57 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Woot! Congrats, Doomie. ^-^

And yus, yus it is... x-X;

Know anyone who's questing/searching for a coon tail? I got one with the box but I don't intend to keep it <_<  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games