Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm
RCCaughtem
"Yes, I know. He told me many things during the forging of my artifact. One thing being that none of his students have completed his training. They have either failed...or died trying." Ryan explains to Sub. "A fact that makes what I am doing all the more daunting." he adds.
"I'm not sure the word 'daunting' accurately describes exactly how grave such an undertaking is, certainly not for the weak of heart." Sub comment as he pulled up a chair to sit down on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm
"Aye. thankfully I have my resolve to strengthen mine along with my will. Master Varuna seems conflicted every time I am standing tall after his tests. I see it in his eyes. He wants to rejoice in my success, but I think he keeps quiet, expecting an inevitable failure. It only makes me want to reach the end even more. So Master can finally smile and know that at least one of his students has earned the right to be also be called a Water Master." Ryan explains to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 pm
"Hm, seems you already have formed quit the bond with your master if you can already tell things like that about him." Sub said with a smile. "I have a feeling you'll go far." Sub said standing up. "Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon enough, especially for what's to come."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm
Ryan nods. " I hope so too. I at least want to be back on my feet in time to answer Master Varuna's next summons. " he says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm
"Never know when that could be huh?" Sub commented as he folded his arms. "But regardless, it should be interesting to see how your abilities develop, which reminds me, how is your Kingdra?" He asked Ryan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm
"Orth is fine. In fact, the bond between us has become even stronger. We can now communicate with the greatest of ease. He also has helped me in adjusting to these new abilities. He has been my greatest ally and friend through all these trials. Even when he had to put his own life on the line to finalize the completion of my Artifact." Ryan explains.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm
"Ah, well then I'm glad to hear that." Sub smiled. "You two will go far together." He nodded. "Just don't push each other too hard."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm
Ryan nods. "We won't. Master Varuna seems to be doing that well enough.' he says with a chuckle.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 pm
"Seems like it." Sub commented as he started to stretch. "So, have you been keeping up with our lovely friends Team Cipher?" He asked Ryan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 pm
Ryan shakes his head. "I haven't heard anything in a long while. Training with Master Varuna has kept me in Hoenn and Jhoto. And pretty isolated in those areas at that. News has been hard to come by." Ryan explains.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm
"You weren't the only one with that issue, Ryan. Blizzard had been out himself for a while, actually." Freth said. "Apparently Miles got into a bind here recently, and he and a couple of others went to go get him out. Blizzard...well...wasn't feeling too good after it was all over. I don't really go into it too much with him, and I don't really find it right too much just to go on about it, given how he felt about it."

"And the whole ordeal has gave Young Tails a bit of a. Mature look upon things, I suppose." Doc said. "Blizzard told me about it a bit. Not too much, rather. He didn't want to dwelve into it that much."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm
Ryan nods. "Trying to keep up with what is going on here does get complicated when you are off doing your own thing." Ryan says. "So Doc, did I manage to do any additional damage besides my cuts and bruises?" Ryan asks.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan nods. "Trying to keep up with what is going on here does get complicated when you are off doing your own thing." Ryan says. "So Doc, did I manage to do any additional damage besides my cuts and bruises?" Ryan asks.

"Not that I can find, initially." Doc said as he goes to examine him. "For the most part, apart from the bumps and bruises that will go away on their own, exhaustion I sense greatly in you. Pray tell did you get ANY sleep during your endeavor?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm
"Some, it was fractured by pokemon attacks. a few hours here and there." Ryan says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 pm
RCCaughtem
"Some, it was fractured by pokemon attacks. a few hours here and there." Ryan says.

"I see. So you may have gotten sleep, by no means were they probably restful, were they not?" Doc asked. "Well, sleep is in order, to say the least, but before you retire for any night, I'd like to make sure everything is in order. Don't want you going completely unchecked."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games