Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

Knowing that Mr. Stubbs is lying about his arousal, Luminova smirks, amused by the irony of how much he hates her and yet, here he is, getting turned on by her. If she really wanted to, she could hold this over his head for the rest of his short life, but instead she is content to just enjoy the brief moment, of her tormentor's time of awkward embarrassment.

The force of the impact had sent him into the entrance with a thud. As he shook the stars of pain from his head, he noticed the comprising position of Stubbs and Luminova. "Man, for someone who hates us Fae folk, you seem to be enjoying yourself over there Stubbs."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr. Stubbs. hisses as he tries in vain to turn his head in the direction of Sha and flexes the claws of his left paw, digging his fingers through the elevator wall.

The hiss brought a chuckle out the sickly Elf. He was sure that keeping it up would bring bad karma, but after all the insults Stubbs had said to him in the past, this opportunity was just too good to pass up. "Aww don't get your whiskers in a twist. It's ok to enjoy this. No one else has to know of this. Everyone knows you have a purrrfect day when you play with the Fae."

User Image
Leaning against the wall on the next floor. Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a strange looking device (Portal gun) and equipped it to his left arm. He then shoots it on the ceiling a few times and then EVERYONE in the elevator falls to the ground next to him, and once the groaning stopped he says, "yeah sorry about the rudeness, but it there is a whole page of slapstick elevator nonsense, I draw the line" he stood up and twirled his cane pointing in the direction we need to go "shall we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:13 am
Meanwile, Aileen, Snowflash, Jack, and Veronica await the elevator's arrival in a room on the 1st basement. the room is about 20 feet wide, from north to south, and 30 to 40 feet, from east to west. There is a a great lifting iron gate in place of the east wall and a central island counter in the middle of the room with various folders and documents strewn across it. the only entrances are the elevator and a electronically locked shutter door in the middle of the south wall  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:47 am
Mizuti Akumachi
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi

The force of the impact had sent him into the entrance with a thud. As he shook the stars of pain from his head, he noticed the comprising position of Stubbs and Luminova. "Man, for someone who hates us Fae folk, you seem to be enjoying yourself over there Stubbs."

Mr. Stubbs. hisses as he tries in vain to turn his head in the direction of Sha and flexes the claws of his left paw, digging his fingers through the elevator wall.

The hiss brought a chuckle out the sickly Elf. He was sure that keeping it up would bring bad karma, but after all the insults Stubbs had said to him in the past, this opportunity was just too good to pass up. "Aww don't get your whiskers in a twist. It's ok to enjoy this. No one else has to know of this. Everyone knows you have a purrrfect day when you play with the Fae."

User Image
shapelessevil
Meanwile, Aileen, Snowflash, Jack, and Vronica await the elevator's arrival in a room on the 1st basement. the room is about 20 feet wide, from north to south, and 30 to 40 feet, from east to west. There is a a great lifting iron gate in place of the east wall and a central island counter in the middle of the room with various folders and documents strewn across it. the only entrances are the elevator and a electronically locked shutter door in the middle of the south wall

Snowflash had curled up, laying down in the north west corner of the room facing south, with Aileen sitting down and leaning back against her left thigh and ribs, going through her tartan backpack, looking at her store of supplies with a growling stomach, a flask of honey whiskey, three strips of dried meat, and a roll.
"Hey, Jack?"
Aileen asks, taking out a strip of meat tapping it against the back packpack's opening.
"Earlier, I requested a bunch of food from ye... I di nae know were ye be able tae pull these things out from, but I di know that ye be able tae pull them out, an it would be logical tae assume that ye also be able tae put it back... With that said... May I have a portion o it, now?"
Ooc: Done for now. Be back, when I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:53 am
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

User Image
shapelessevil
Meanwile, Aileen, Snowflash, Jack, and Vronica await the elevator's arrival in a room on the 1st basement. the room is about 20 feet wide, from north to south, and 30 to 40 feet, from east to west. There is a a great lifting iron gate in place of the east wall and a central island counter in the middle of the room with various folders and documents strewn across it. the only entrances are the elevator and a electronically locked shutter door in the middle of the south wall

Snowflash had curled up, laying down in the north west corner of the room facing south, with Aileen sitting down and leaning back against her left thigh and ribs, going through her tartan backpack, looking at her store of supplies with a growling stomach, a flask of honey whiskey, three strips of dried meat, and a roll.
"Hey, Jack?"
Aileen asks, taking out a strip of meat tapping it against the back packpack's opening.
"Earlier, I requested a bunch of food from ye... I di nae know were ye be able tae pull these things out from, but I di know that ye be able tae pull them out, an it would be logical tae assume that ye also be able tae put it back... With that said... May I have a portion o it, now?"

Shinryu vaporizes himself so he does not get squished further and reforms behind Mr. Stubbs to facepalm himself in response to hearing Sha's puns.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:44 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
shapelessevil

"Hey, Jack?"

Shinryu vaporizes himself so he does not get squished further and reforms behind Mr. Stubbs to facepalm himself in response to hearing Sha's puns.

Veronica looks through the east gate at a familiar looking hallway spanning from north to south with an east bend in the south east corner and can see many familiar faces, Darkhunter staff and Zurg resistance, accompanied by some of the scientists they had met earlier, passing through from the north and seeming to exit through a door that is beyond her sight in the north wall around the bend.
"Hmmm... That's interesting..."
She says, pulling out and applying her Donut Hole to the gate. Stepping through, she then removes and puts away the donut hole and follows the other people to peak around the bend. Confirming that there is not only a door there, but a familiar one, she then turns back around.
"I knew it, I HAVE been here, before..."
She says, looking around, and heads north down the hall, disappearing from the view from the other side of the gate.
The elevator's hum then slows to a stop and with a loud chime, the doors open.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:00 am
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi
sha312

User Image
shapelessevil

"Hey, Jack?"

The elevator's hum slow to a stop and with a loud chime, the doors open.

Aidar had been waiting attentively for that chime and as soon as he heard it, determined to not spend another split second in this position, he now makes his move.
"Get off o US!!!"
He shouts, putting his right hand to Mr. Stubbs's chest and shoving him back. Because of the Greymalkin's claws being hooked into the elevator wall, he meets with some resistance, but still remains unhindered due to his great strength, causing Mr. Stubbs to tear out a section of the wall with his left paw, while giving in to his grabby feline instincts, hooks the claws int the armor of Aidar's left shoulder, pulling him with him as he stumbles and falls back onto Shinryu while his eyes are still buried in his hand, wings flapping as a accidentally smacks Sha, Causing them all to topple and fall into a heap half in half out of the elevator.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:58 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
shapelessevil

"Hey, Jack?"

Aidar had been waiting attentively for that chime and as soon as he heard it, determined to not spend another split second in this position, he now makes his move.
"Get off o US!!!"
He shouts, putting his right hand to Mr. Stubbs's chest and shoving him back. Because of the Greymalkin's claws being hooked into the elevator wall, he meets with some resistance, but still remains unhindered due to his great strength, causing Mr. Stubbs to tear out a section of the wall with his left paw, while giving in to his grabby feline instincts, hooks the claws int the armor of Aidar's left shoulder, pulling him with him as he stumbles and falls back onto Shinryu while his eyes are still buried in his hand, wings flapping as a accidentally smacks Sha, Causing them all to topple and fall into a heap half in half out of the elevator.

The only one left standing in the elevator, Luminova calmly fixes her blouse to be more decent and steps out of the elevator, carrying herself like a dignified queen. looking back to the elevator, She thinks to herself for a moment, and then stepping back in, effortlessly pushes the heap of people out of the elevator and all the way to the island counter. Then returning to the elevator, she reaches her right hand the the door and around the left corner, hitting the button marked B3, and then steps back to let the elevator close it's doors and return to Dr. Addams, below.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:29 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Hey, Jack?"

"Get off o US!!!"

The only one left standing in the elevator, Luminova calmly fixes her blouse to be more decent and steps out of the elevator, carrying herself like a dignified queen. looking back to the elevator, She thinks to herself for a moment, and then stepping back in, effortlessly pushes the heap of people out of the elevator and all the way to the island counter. Then returning to the elevator, she reaches her right hand the the door and around the left corner, hitting the button marked B3, and then steps back to let the elevator close it's doors and return to Dr. Addams, below.

Before long, the ride was over and as soon as he heard the chime, everyone made the mad rush to get out of there, however it wasn't without difficulty as he caught a wing to the face before he tumbled to the ground with almost everyone on top of him. Thankfully Luminova moved them to the side, but the weight of everyone was still unpleasant. "I hope it's not too much to ask for everyone to GET THE HELL OFF OF ME?!?! I CAN BARELY BREATHE AS IS. GET OFF!"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:37 am
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Hey, Jack?"

"Get off o US!!!"

Before long, the ride was over and as soon as he heard the chime, everyone made the mad rush to get out of there, however it wasn't without difficulty as he caught a wing to the face before he tumbled to the ground with almost everyone on top of him. Thankfully Luminova moved them to the side, but the weight of everyone was still unpleasant. "I hope it's not too much to ask for everyone to GET THE HELL OFF OF ME?!?! I CAN BARELY BREATHE AS IS. GET OFF!"

Luminova walks around to the northeast of the pile and taking the tip of Mr. Stubbs's Wing in her right hand and backing away to spread it out, lifts it up higher than her head, revealing Sha laid bare in it's shadow.
"It's just Mr. Stubbs's wing..."
She says, looking at Sha.
"Nothing more. No one else..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:47 am
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Get off o US!!!"

Luminova walks around to the northeast of the pile and taking the tip of Mr. Stubbs's Wing in her right hand and backing away to spread it out, lifts it up higher than her head, revealing Sha laid bare in it's shadow.
"It's just Mr. Subbs's wing..."

Aidar kicks his feet as he struggles in vain to get up, not quite able to find solid ground for his hands to push himself up on. With his strength, the slightest miscalculation of pressure could break or even crush somebody's bone... He had to be careful!
"My Lady, Luminova..."
He asks, reaching out to her with his left hand, doing his best not to apply pressure to his right.
"would ye please help me up?"
Ooc: Done for now  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Get off o US!!!"

Luminova walks around to the northeast of the pile and taking the tip of Mr. Stubbs's Wing in her right hand and backing away to spread it out, lifts it up higher than her head, reviling Sha laid bare in it's shadow.

Aidar kicks his feet as he struggles in vain to get up, not quite able to find solid ground for his hands to push himself up on. With his strength, the slightest miscalculation of pressure could break or even crush somebody's bone... He had to be careful!
"My Lady, Luminova..."
He asks, reaching out to her with his left hand, doing his best not to apply pressure to his right.

Luminova shakes her head.
"You will forgive me, my lord, But I will have to decline."
She answers.
"Given the panicky instincts of cats, I have no desire to be accidently pulled into a pile with one who is twice my size and hates me. This is as close as I will come, as long as none of you are in danger."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:10 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel

Luminova walks around to the northeast of the pile and taking the tip of Mr. Stubbs's Wing in her right hand and backing away to spread it out, lifts it up higher than her head, reviling Sha laid bare in it's shadow.

"My Lady, Luminova..."

She answers.
"Given the panicky instincts of cats, I have no desire to be accidently pulled into a pile with one who is twice my size and hates me. This is as close as I will come, as long as none of you are in danger."

Aileen can't help but laugh. She was at first surprised when everybody spilled out of the elevator into a pile, at which Snowflash also had risen her head and looked in their direction in surprise. Now she just lays there, watching them out of her left eye, las if watching hatchings to make sure they don't stray from the nest while at play.
"Hey, Jack!"
Aileen shouts.
"What about the food I asked ye for?.... Yes?... No?.... Maybe?... Do I have to to repeat the question?" stressed  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:26 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Luminova Valindel

"My Lady, Luminova..."

She answers.

Aileen can't help but laugh. She was at first surprised when everybody spilled out of the elevator into a pile, at which Snowflash also had risen her head and looked in their direction in surprise. Now she just lays there, watching them out of her left eye, las if watching hatchings to make sure they don't stray from the nest while at play.
"Hey, Jack!"
Aileen shouts.
"What about the food I asked ye for?.... Yes?... No?.... Maybe?... Do I have to to repeat the question?" stressed

From within the pile, amid all of the complaining, Shinryu, still squished beneath Stubbs and Aidar, evaporates himself and floats out from under them, reuniting with the rest of his mist floating in the air above.
Ooc: done  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:39 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

"My Lady, Luminova..."

She answers.

"Hey, Jack!"
Aileen shouts.

From within the pile, amid all of the complaining, Shinryu, still squished beneath Stubbs and Aidar, evaporates himself and floats out from under them, reuniting with the rest of his mist floating in the air above.

He grumbled as he did his best to swat away the offending wing away as he extricated himself from the pile. He wheezed with the effort which soon led to a coughing fit that left him doubled over.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games