Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:53 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki arrived at the graveyard and peered around for Eiju. "What do you want?"
"I have something for you, two somethings actually." Eiju said as he came from the shadows. He hefted a bag over his shoulder and then pulled back the bag enough to show the head of the person inside. It was a boy, about 9 or 10 in age, if he had been alive, one would swear that he and Eiju were realated, because they looked very much alike, especially with Eiju's implanted red eyes.

"Do you know who this is?" Eiju asked with a crooked eyebrow.

Ifuuki brushed her hand on Eiju's upper arm and smiled seductivly. "I never knew you had it in you to dig up your own brother. It kinda turns me on." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:16 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"I have something for you, two somethings actually." Eiju said as he came from the shadows. He hefted a bag over his shoulder and then pulled back the bag enough to show the head of the person inside. It was a boy, about 9 or 10 in age, if he had been alive, one would swear that he and Eiju were realated, because they looked very much alike, especially with Eiju's implanted red eyes.

Ifuuki brushed her hand on Eiju's upper arm and smiled seductivly. "I never knew you had it in you to dig up your own brother. It kinda turns me on." she said.
"If you ever call him my brother again, I may well put something sharp in your head," Eiju said coldly. "This kid gave me trouble even after he was dead, through his actual brother. That's why I snuck into the Kama's inner sanctum to get him out of there tombs for their heros. Thius is Kama Eiju, don't point out that we have the same name, I've been painfully aware of that for more than 20 years. He is the younger brother of Kama Raith and well, he was a power house when he was alive, he was a Anbu and Adept Commander, not just a member, but their commander, at 9 years old. He made missing nins s**t their pants when they thought of what he would be like when he was older. It was said he would have equaled the fourth Hokage or even surpassed him. But then he went and got himself killed to save his brother."

Eiju sighed and continued, "I want you to clone him, be aware that he would probably defy you once he figures out what your actually going to use him for, so you need some kind of way to control him. And if it comes to it, maybe Geku will have to keep him controlable. He is the tool we need to bring Raith out and stick him where is counts. Unfortunately for you, all his blood has been taken out, so you loss the KGs he had, fortunately for you though, I took the liberty of taking the blood from his one sibling the last time we met, and i have it frozen in a safe place where i can retrieve it for you. Any objections?"  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:21 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"If you ever call him my brother again, I may well put something sharp in your head," Eiju said coldly. "This kid gave me trouble even after he was dead, through his actual brother. That's why I snuck into the Kama's inner sanctum to get him out of there tombs for their heros. Thius is Kama Eiju, don't point out that we have the same name, I've been painfully aware of that for more than 20 years. He is the younger brother of Kama Raith and well, he was a power house when he was alive, he was a Anbu and Adept Commander, not just a member, but their commander, at 9 years old. He made missing nins s**t their pants when they thought of what he would be like when he was older. It was said he would have equaled the fourth Hokage or even surpassed him. But then he went and got himself killed to save his brother."

Eiju sighed and continued, "I want you to clone him, be aware that he would probably defy you once he figures out what your actually going to use him for, so you need some kind of way to control him. And if it comes to it, maybe Geku will have to keep him controlable. He is the tool we need to bring Raith out and stick him where is counts. Unfortunately for you, all his blood has been taken out, so you loss the KGs he had, fortunately for you though, I took the liberty of taking the blood from his one sibling the last time we met, and i have it frozen in a safe place where i can retrieve it for you. Any objections?"

Ifuuki sighed. "Seems like an awful lot of trouble for a child. You know I hate children." she said. She looked a bit miffed that yet another person was demanding things from her, though she respected Ejiu a bit more than most. Only Kyou held her esteem more, though his money helped that fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:28 pm
Yajiro gave Ifuuki-chan a cold hard stare."Come on we need to get going," he said finally."I need to get to my village before weeks end."  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:33 pm
your evil twin
Yajiro gave Ifuuki-chan a cold hard stare."Come on we need to get going," he said finally."I need to get to my village before weeks end."

Giving a childish don't tell me what to do look, Ifuuki-chan followed Yajiro outside, putting on a pair of black shoes at the door. "Fine lets go then. Hearing you whine is annoying."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:47 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Ifuuki sighed. "Seems like an awful lot of trouble for a child. You know I hate children." she said. She looked a bit miffed that yet another person was demanding things from her, though she respected Ejiu a bit more than most. Only Kyou held her esteem more, though his money helped that fact.
"A awful lot of trouble for a child that will cause a awful lot of trouble for Raith. And if it wasn't for him being all noble and good, he was a lot like you, surprisingly enough. Anyway, his blood was very unique, a mix of Kama and Ohmu blood, extra deadly to others and extra protective for the owner. i know you'll be wanting that, the only people who get kama blood are usually dead because it was given to them on the end of a blade. Antidotes are hard as hell to come by, and the symbiotes can heal people in a way I've only seen one other person match, you."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:54 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"A awful lot of trouble for a child that will cause a awful lot of trouble for Raith. And if it wasn't for him being all noble and good, he was a lot like you, surprisingly enough. Anyway, his blood was very unique, a mix of Kama and Ohmu blood, extra deadly to others and extra protective for the owner. i know you'll be wanting that, the only people who get kama blood are usually dead because it was given to them on the end of a blade. Antidotes are hard as hell to come by, and the symbiotes can heal people in a way I've only seen one other person match, you."

Ifuuki smiled. "Well that is indeed interesting. I can give it a shot, I've just recently freed up a cloning tank anyway." Her face clouded for a bit. "Come to think of it, she wasn't quite ready yet. Perhaps I was a bit to impulsive on my rush to get here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:03 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Giving a childish don't tell me what to do look, Ifuuki-chan followed Yajiro outside, putting on a pair of black shoes at the door. "Fine lets go then. Hearing you whine is annoying."

"are you ready?"asked Yajiro as he started to walk off into the ever blackening night. As he walked he herd the foot steps of a child behind him.Good she's following he thought to himself as the crikets began to sing their nightly corus.  

your evil twin

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Ifuuki smiled. "Well that is indeed interesting. I can give it a shot, I've just recently freed up a cloning tank anyway." Her face clouded for a bit. "Come to think of it, she wasn't quite ready yet. Perhaps I was a bit to impulsive on my rush to get here."
"Her? You didn't call 'her' by a number, it's one of your clones isn't it? Exactly how many times have you remade yourself?" Asked Eiju, his sharp mind picking up on the subtle slight sliver of worry over the fate of the clone, he figured it was because the clones of herself were her way of living forever that she gave the slightest care for what happened to it. Once again Eiju felt the interal shudder of what he had been taught his entire life was not right or natural, and was a assualt and the natrual order of everything that life was. He was willing to be involved in make one of these atrocities if it would allow him to kill Raith, he would do almost anything short of sell his soul to the devil to acomplish that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:06 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"are you ready?"asked Yajiro as he started to walk off into the ever blackening night. As he walked he herd the foot steps of a child behind him.Good she's following he thought to himself as the crikets began to sing their nightly corus.

Ifuuki-chan pouted some more. "We aren't walking the whole way are we? You are such a moron."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"No, I'll be good, my symbiotes will heal me, but as for my arm, I'll fix that in just a minute. I was in the plant to do what i did, kill it. I let it take my arm because it was full of my symbiotes, when it started to digest it, my symbiotes went into him while i was still in a fighting mood, so they reacted to the plant like and enemy and ate tore it apart from the inside." Rio informed Lin-Mao. "Hey Hytoshi, come on, we don't want to fall behind!" Rio said as he clutched his shoulder and started to flow charka into it.

There was a grinding noise and the bones grew from his shoulder, forming that of a free hanging arm. Then the vessels formed around the bones. The tissues, ligaments, muscles and finally skin reformed as he feed the regeneration process charka. When the regeneration stopped Rio let out a long breath and flexed his new arm. "Sorry it that was a little disturbing, but it's better than no arm you know," Rio said to Lin-Mao.

Lin-Mao was slightly taken aback, but it was no worse than what she had seen as a medical nin. "I'm ok. Hey! I have an idea. Why don't we join forces? No where in the rules does it say we can't help each other out." she said to Rio.
Masayuki stood stone-faced, obviously unwilling to leave without his partner.
"Sounds like a good idea," said Rio, "Hurry up Hytoshi! So yo know how to take out traps? That's good, I can find them, but I'm not so good at disarming them."

Lin-Mao put up the victory V sign. "Yup. I trained how to disarm traps when I worked under Gogari the Trapmater. I'm an expert. Masayuki can set off alot as well. He's built like a tank."
Masayuki continued to stand stock still, waiting patiently to leave.
"Sounds good to me, let's go," said Rio as Hytoshi caught up with them. (sorry for (semi) controlling Hytoshi, be he's kind of MIA, so I just needed to do the minimal amount to allow us to carry on.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:14 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Her? You didn't call 'her' by a number, it's one of your clones isn't it? Exactly how many times have you remade yourself?" Asked Eiju, his sharp mind picking up on the subtle slight sliver of worry over the fate of the clone, he figured it was because the clones of herself were her way of living forever that she gave the slightest care for what happened to it. Once again Eiju felt the interal shudder of what he had been taught his entire life was not right or natural, and was a assualt and the natrual order of everything that life was. He was willing to be involved in make one of these atrocities if it would allow him to kill Raith, he would do almost anything short of sell his soul to the devil to acomplish that.

Ifuuki stared deep into Eiju's eyes. "Yes. It is true. My clones are my life's work, I should have never let one leave with Yajiro. They are like my children." True regret flashing in her eyes when she said that. This was the first time she showed emotional weakness to anyone in over a hundred years. She breathed deep and smiled once again. "No matter, I have more. Besides, she's most likely more capable then Yajiro anyway." Ifuuki still worried inside, a strange and alien feeling for her. All her life she only cared about herself, but her clones were herself. After a member of her clan mastered the life extending technique, they lost the ability to bear children. Was she just compensating for that fact? No. This was her era. Her clones were around to make sure the rest of eternity was hers as well.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:17 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"No, I'll be good, my symbiotes will heal me, but as for my arm, I'll fix that in just a minute. I was in the plant to do what i did, kill it. I let it take my arm because it was full of my symbiotes, when it started to digest it, my symbiotes went into him while i was still in a fighting mood, so they reacted to the plant like and enemy and ate tore it apart from the inside." Rio informed Lin-Mao. "Hey Hytoshi, come on, we don't want to fall behind!" Rio said as he clutched his shoulder and started to flow charka into it.

There was a grinding noise and the bones grew from his shoulder, forming that of a free hanging arm. Then the vessels formed around the bones. The tissues, ligaments, muscles and finally skin reformed as he feed the regeneration process charka. When the regeneration stopped Rio let out a long breath and flexed his new arm. "Sorry it that was a little disturbing, but it's better than no arm you know," Rio said to Lin-Mao.

Lin-Mao was slightly taken aback, but it was no worse than what she had seen as a medical nin. "I'm ok. Hey! I have an idea. Why don't we join forces? No where in the rules does it say we can't help each other out." she said to Rio.
Masayuki stood stone-faced, obviously unwilling to leave without his partner.
"Sounds like a good idea," said Rio, "Hurry up Hytoshi! So yo know how to take out traps? That's good, I can find them, but I'm not so good at disarming them."

Lin-Mao put up the victory V sign. "Yup. I trained how to disarm traps when I worked under Gogari the Trapmater. I'm an expert. Masayuki can set off alot as well. He's built like a tank."
Masayuki continued to stand stock still, waiting patiently to leave.
"Sounds good to me, let's go," said Rio as Hytoshi caught up with them. (sorry for (semi) controlling Hytoshi, be he's kind of MIA, so I just needed to do the minimal amount to allow us to carry on.)

The group proceeded through the trap hall. Rio pointed out the traps while Lin-Mao and Masayuki disposed of them. They made good progress until they came across a huge hole in the floor.
"What do we do here?" Lin-Mao asked Rio. "It's way to big to jump across, I can barely see the other side!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:20 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Ifuuki-chan pouted some more. "We aren't walking the whole way are we? You are such a moron."

"Now thats an idea."stated Yajiro."Walking the whole way there could be good training for our legs especially when we have to go threw the desert sands."  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:23 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Now thats an idea."stated Yajiro."Walking the whole way there could be good training for our legs especially when we have to go threw the desert sands."

Ifuuki-chan sneered. "A desert? You never said anything about a desert. I don't want to walk through a desert. Doesn't Mother Ifuuki have something we can ride on?" She turned around and began to walk back toward the lab.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games