Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:19 pm
Demitri wimpered before howling. "Sarafina! Wait!" He ran till he was underneath her and whined up at her.
Meena's ears went back. She didn't understand Sarafina's reaction to her being able to change.
Feros sat down and watched his brother. Feros thought it was kind of pathedic the way Demitri was acting like a pup again. It was then that her realized that Demitri loved Sarafina.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 am
Sarafina's ears sot down at his whimpering, she couldn't stand it. She felt that it was her fault that she cause so much saddness to every one, but she was the only one who was causeing saddness to her self. Sarafina came down and came to Demitri's side. "I am sorry, I am sorry that I am so different," Sarafina said looking at Demitri with her soft eyes.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:49 am
Demitri shook his head. "your not different your unique. your beautiful. your strong. your stubborn." he chuckled and then whined again. "being different isn't that bad."

"And haveing a past isn't bad either." Feros added.

Meena nodded. "I'm different too. As you scented. Feros is different as well." She looked at FEros. He nodded and dissapeared adn reappeared next to sarafina. "Him having been able to move so fast no one can see him unless your speed can match his. Demitri is really strong. he controls his every step around you in fear of him hurting you." Meena looked at Eiwen. "Eiwen can change like me but not really wanting to go all the way can stop the change from completing." She looked back at Sarafina. "I can't control my change. I change all the way or not at all." FEros sped back to his spot at a more normal pace. "See we're all different and we all have a past." She glanced at Eiwen from the corner of her eye. "We just don't talk about. I have a sister that took off when I was young. I never saw her again. Before she left she showed me what she could do. She had an ancester's soul trapped in her body. she can change into him. His name is Kyser. The exact opposite of my sister. SHe talked to her slef and she eventually went mad and took off. SAying she was going to hurt someone of our famitly if she didn't get away. That was the last time I saw Lynnia. She made my family sad at her parting. I never forgave her for breaking my mother's heart." she smiled at Sarafina and stood walking over to Sarafina her smile faded. She rubbed her head against Sarafina's cheek. "Please don't do what she did Demitri will never be the same. He's crasy for you. you keep him from cracking in half. your his glue." She smiled and made her way back to Eiwen and sat down leaning against him for support she never told any one about her sister not even him. She looked up at him sorrow in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:50 pm
Sarafina smiled and a tear came down her face as she listen to their words. She never felt more welcome, she never felt so alive, and she never felt more loved. Sarafina turned her head to Demitri, she smiled again, and kissed him with all her charm. She kept her ears up proudly, she even let another tear come down from her check. Then she opened her eyes, Sarafina looked straigh at him with her pure golden eyes.

(can wolves kiss like we do? Cause when i see All dogs go to heaven 2, Charile can kiss Sasha just like we can)  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:39 pm
((I have no idea but oh well ^^))
Demitri's ears stood erect and his tail thumped the earth. He smiled at her and his dark eyes shown with pride.
Meena smiled and looked back up at Eiwen.
Feros rolled his eyes and stared at the ground. Happy for his brother but discusted by the show of affection.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:39 pm
[[Lolz, wolfie love is so cute! ...I spose they could kiss like us, though I only have experience in the human department. ;^.^]]

Eiwen sat cross-legged next to Meena, relaxing and pulling his arms through his shirt that had materialized along with his change. [He has some modesty...] He ran his long fingers through her fur and lay his face against her side to feel the snowy softness against his skin.

Distracted, he shook his head and looked up to where Sarafina was perched. He sighed. "You just have to accept some things as they are. We can't simply change who we or what we are from birth. I had a hard enough time just trying to keep my own feelings bottled up so I couldn't feed my latent powers. Once you find your control, you'll be more accepting, I think, Sarafina." He waited for the young lovers and then offered, "If it makes you feel more at ease I can revert to my wolf again." He shrugged his shoulders loosely.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:28 am
(Sarafina is such a soft hearted wolf compared to Raven. i forgot to say that sarafina flew down. man! gonk )

Sarafina slightly turned her head to only smile right back. Sarafina's ears folded back what she had just did, she blushed deeply. She tried to hid it by smiling more. "Are you sure i am stubborn?" Sarafina asked as she giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:33 pm
Demitri nodded "oh you're stubborn alright."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:37 pm
Sarafina giggled at him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm
Feros sped to Sarafina's side and 'accidently' bumped into her. "Oops sorry sis." he smiled at her and Demitri growled slightly at his brother. "What she is part of the pack now and well that makes her family.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:40 pm
Eiwen shivered. Obviously the cold told him that this form wasn't quite suitable to the climate. His shiver turn into a convulsion that threw him down on all fours and his hands grew claws again and fur slithered over his tanned skin. His rear legs warped into their wolf shape with a loud popping as the joint inverted. His face was down with his hair covering it as his jaws lengthened into a muzzle and his hair receded.

His flipped his head back and let out a huff of breath he'd been holding. It was sligtly easier to go from wolf to man than it was to go back again. He tightened his shoulderes and then stretched his front legs before him, feeling the delicious tension in his back. As he straightened, the brute yawned and shook himself.

Finally settled, Eiwen licked Meena's ears and then slumped against her side. It took quite a bit out of him to change back and forth so quickly. He smiled sleepily at the happy young wolves and then up at Meena, eyes just emerald slits as his vision blurred. It'd been so long since he'd changed that it felt liked he'd been drugged or something, he was so tired suddenly. His head lolled sideways and a gentle snore escaped his maw.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:17 pm
Sarafina looked at the young wolf. She smiled and nugged her nose against his head. Then she looked up again at Demitri with glittering eyes, "So... what happenes after this?" Sarafina said walking to Demitri's still looking at him.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:48 pm
Meena smiled and licked Eiwen softly.
FEros grinned and layed down.
DEmitri shrugged "I don't know. it's up to you"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 pm
A particularly loud snore escaped Eiwen and he rolled over onto Meena's tail subconsciously. He sighed and then whimpered slightly, dreaming.

Suddenly his body jerked and he jumped up abruptly, a flurry of dark fur and feet. Once he was upright with his legs locked under him and ears pinned back, he realized that he'd been dreaming and sat back down, a strange expression plastered on his face. He remembered the strange wings that had been battering him in his dream, strange fiery flashs of crimson and orange. He shook his head and sneezed.

He looked up again and turned to smile at Meena awkwardly. "Heh, sorry if I slept kinda... uh, interesting and rolled onto you." He chuckled nervously. He hadn't slept that strangely since he'd been on his own well over a year ago. It almost felt like someone else had been trying to tell him something in that dream, like there'd been someone there with him.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:34 am
"Well... I got a slight idea," Sarafina smirked at him.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games