Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 am
Ah, well congrats then. I know there are a lot of people who would like to work at EB.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:48 am
it is not the easist place to work at or get a job at

and if i am unable to get a full time job at my local one, the store manager will try to get one of the other stores to take me on  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:50 am
That's pretty nice, I suppse your lingering really payed off. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:52 am
it did

i basically know how to do most of the job, its just a few of the finer details that i dont know  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:56 am
I'd imagine that would just be the technical sort of stuff. Putting sales through, stock etc etc?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:59 am
that is correct (i am running out of different ways to say yes)

but it should not be that hard to learn

i have seen the guys do it, so i can  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:59 am
Of course it's not hard to learn, it'll eventually just become second nature as you'll have to repeat the process over and over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:04 am
concur i do

it was the same with the ordering system at city extra, after two weeks it could do it blind folded  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:08 am
Damn straight, and I've never even had a job! I should probably get one, just for some experience, or no-one will want to hire me for anything. o_0  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:12 am
not really, the area of your studies might be such that you cant get a job in the industry until you have finished and it would look silly if you fail because you sent some time working instead of studing  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:17 am
Yes, but a crucial point my be past experiences, any. I can't even rely on my work experience experience, because I quit. God, but was that the second worst week of my life or what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:20 am
ohok, what are you studing to be, then if it is so bad  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:24 am
Well that's the problem, I have no solid idea of what I want to be. I still go through bursts of inspiration which die out as fast as they appeared. Everytime I think of a career, all I can then look for in it is the down side, or how it might never be the way I imagine it, and would then just end up having been a waste of time for me to aspire to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:29 am
your doing a bach. of communications aren't you

those things are useless, useless i tell you *thinks of simpsons*  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:32 am
Hehehe, nah I'm donig a Bachelor of Science, and hoping to get into a doulbe degree next year, Art/Science. I was doing Arts/Science last semeser, but changed campus. My Semester 1 results weren't released early enough for me to get into Arts/Science this semester though.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games