Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:43 pm
told ya. now i wonder. hmm what do you think. Fresh or frozen animal blood? *grabs a pig and 4 chilled bottles of blood* and if you think its too gruesome ill feed them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:45 pm
she smiles "no ive been in bloody battles before, i think i can manage" she grabs two bottles "you feed to and ill feed two"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:59 pm
ok. *takes two bottles and puts them in small rubber pouches* here you go girls. this tastes really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:03 pm
she smiles and does the same "alright boys here you go" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 pm
*watches the kids drink all the blood out of the pouches then goes and wipes their mouths* so kids, lets see your powers. lola come outside with me. we shall see what they can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:34 pm
she smiles "alrght then" she picks up two kids and walks outside with him  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:48 pm
*walks outside with the two girls* cmon aphroditie, lola, show us what you can do. *watches as aphroditie takes her fathers wand and starts shooting hearts out of it, and lola starts casting random magic spells* geez just like their mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:59 pm
she laughs "thats my girls" she said smiling, she sets the boys down "alright show us what you got"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:22 pm
*watches as necroking summons an army of baby undead and starts playing with them* aww how cute. err i mean thats my boy. *anubis spreads demon wing and floats in the air and summons a rain storm* wow. you know, id never doubt these were my kids. lola. i love you. *kisses her in the pouring rain* and kids. i think its time to go inside before we get soaked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:24 pm
she laughs "those are our kids" she said and kissed him back, she smiles "alright lets get back inside" she picks up the two boys and smiles, she walks back inside, closing the door behind all of them, she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:01 pm
yeah. so i guess i should start looking on how to teach kids how to play together nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Arage dropped from the sky, landing face first on the ground. "I could teach them..." he said, standing up and shaking his head.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:45 pm
Arage youre back. *gives him a high five* id like to introduce you to our kids. that little boy with the wings is Anubis. the other boy is Necrogod. the girl who looks like lola is called lola. and the other girl is Aphrodite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:49 pm
"hey its good to see you again arage" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:52 pm
so lola do you think we should try and tell my parents about the *turns around and catches a fireball from little lola* hey give me back my wand * goes and grabs the wand and gives her a broken one* ive got a bad feeling about this.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games