Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:15 pm
(back) she looks at him "what are you doing?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:19 pm
Nightbane looked at the moon and muttered something. His hand lit up in fire than quickly went down. Nightbane opened his palm in satifaction and put the new item in his pocket. He then dug out the bracelet. He put his hand out to Bella, "Yours? It was on the ground here.."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:21 pm
"oh my braclet" she said smiling "i was wondering where i lost it" she looks at him "thanks for finding it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:24 pm
Nightbane smiled, "I don't know what it is I guess I just look down so much I find things a lot." Nightbane looked at the water. "You want to see something? It's...under water so you'll have to get wet I'm afraid."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:27 pm
she smiles "sure and its okay" she walks over to the water and steps in, she looks at him waiting for him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:30 pm
Nightbane gets up and steps in and grabs her hand. "Ready?"  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:32 pm
Tomoe kept reading the book. It seemed like a spell book, and it was in Latin. "Eh.. I don't know much Latin...." she muttered softly. "But it seems so interesting... maybe I should as Juno-chan or daddy about it!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:33 pm
she smiles "yes" she looks into the water  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:37 pm
(Whoa I actually know some Latin lol)

Nightbane held on to Bella tightly and dove into the water with her. After much kicking he led her up a tunnel and into and underwater cave. After they pulled themselves up he said, "Beautiful..in a way." The cave was covered with mother-of-pearl and in the light it shone different colors. A dome of the aurora borealis (sp?). "I was here a while...I didn't want to leave." Nightbane looks at Bella. "..but I am glad I did."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:40 pm
(Me too! XD A little bit ) Tomoe tilted her head slightly as she kept reading. "This is definitely a spell book..." she muttered softly. "I shouldn't read it out loud... just incase something happens.." she said, scratching her chin. "OOh! But it's so tempting!" she said, giggling.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:41 pm
(i dont, but i wish i did XD) she looks around "its beautiful" she said smiling, she looks back at him and smiles "im glad you did too" she pulls him towards her and kisses him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:47 pm
(Meh it's cool but too much repitition while learning it. And no one speaks it which sux.)

"Thank you." Nightbane kisses her back. He then looks at a little nook and picks up a silver ring. He takes something out of his pocket and putting them together muttered some new words as they fused together. He picked it up and placed it back in his pocket. He looked at Bella "So we went someplace I wanted to show you..." He thought to himself, I don't deserve this... "...is there...anyplace you want to go or do you actually like it here?" Nightbane smiled a bit.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:51 pm
(And it sucks even more when you're self teaching. I rather keep studying japanese X3) Tomoe closed the book and placed it on top of a table. "Let's see what else we got..." she said as she climbed a ladder up to the highest shelf to look for more interesting books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:52 pm
she smiles "i actually like it here" she looks at him "what do you have in pocket?" she asked curiously  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:54 pm
Nightbane smiled. "Do you have a last name? Yes I heard your question and am not insane."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games