Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 pm
Visas snorted as he walked around her, she watched him with a close eye.

"Do you now?" she snapped remembering Icepelt's `love` for her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Zane smiled, his bangs covering his left eye "Of course, your kind are marvlous creatures. I've met onl 3 others. 2 where mates, the other was Kyle. He was the sweetest wolf I've ever met." Zane smiled remembering Kyle. His heart beat slightly faster.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm
"Did you kill them?" she snapped making a hasty decision.

Visas was slowly calming with every word she let out with anger and slowly warming to his calm presence. Zane.. a friend?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Zane took a step back in shock. "Me kill them? Never! the mates went off and dissapeared and i travled with Kyle until we got caught by a human. He killed Kyle after a month...." zanes voice trailed off remembering the wolf he loved so much. He kept his eyes locked on the ground trying to push the memories back to the darkest parts of his mind.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:46 am
Visas snorted almost disbelieving. Her frills fell back against her head as her horns went up uncovered.

"Hu-uman?" she struggled to pronounce.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:37 am
He stood and drew a human in the dirt with his tail then flicked it clean and pointed to the dirt, never saying a word, afraid his voice would show his pain.  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 am
"Njeriut," she said in a swift Albanian tounge.

"My people were drove off land when the Njeriut came. But that was ever so long ago."

She looked up to him her tounge moving in and out picking up his strongest emotion, pain.

"Is their some thing wrong?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:12 pm
Mika is the name of someone who isn't all that fortunate.

How is she to know that while walking innocently throughout the wilderness, not in her wolf form, that she wouldn't be at all welcome? After all, she just wished to stretch her legs, to feel human for once, as human as she was with a wolf tail and ears. But, unfortunately, those in the forest at that moment weren't all that, how do you say, accepting of humankind? That sounds about right.

Although, they do have good reason.

But this does not fare well for the adolescent werewolf girl.

Walking along, hummnig to herself, she just mills around, wandering in no apparent direction. She finaly feels free, of the real monsters, the humans. If they had their way, she would have been burned at the stake by now, or locked in a cell far from the real world. But instead, she was here, all alone in this wide expanse of wilderness.

Or so she thought.

What a bad time to be human.

MikaOokami

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:57 pm
Alucard
The world is alot darker when you think your alone.

Alucard breathed in deeply, he had been following the stank of old blood for some time, keeping his distance, but none the less curious. He had yet to catch a glimps of the animal whose trail he had crossed over. He paused and lifted his light golden eyes to the sky as a shadow fell over him, watching the hawk circle over his head. There was a hunter one could appreciate. Silent wings carried its body on the thermals, and at a moments notice it would dive and catch an unexpecting rabbit or mouse. His stomach gave a low grumble in protest at the thought of a fresh meal. He sighed softly, he had been picking the meat off of other things kills, a scavenger, he needed real substanance. He gazed at the hawk, willing it to attack an animal, he would attack it and it would feed him well, along with whatever it had caught. He sat down, ears perked, expecting it to dive any minute.

And time kept ticking.

After several long agonizing minutes of not moving, not even to blink he sighed and glanced away from the bird, one ear flicking back against his dirty brown fur. Fwuamp He jerked and jumped up at the noise, catching the sight of the bird of prey snatching a rabbit from the ground. With a determined growl he bolted towards it as the animal raised into the air, launching, teeth snapping onto fur. A ripping noise came from the rabbit, and the bird screamed in protest, Alucard landed on all fours, the leg of the rabbit dangling between his jaws as he watched the bird of prey land on a branch and glare at him before ripping into the now lifeless body. With a grunt he dropped the leg and ripped into it silently, eating everything except the hair. crunching the bones between his strong jaws and swallowing them. He needed food, soon.

He scented the air after licking the blood from his dark muzzle, his ears perked as he caught the scent of man. Man. He growled low in his throat, it was one man, not many. He moved forward slowly, scenting the air and soon there was a human girl in his sights. He breathed in through his mouth, tasting the air with his tongue, creeping forward slowly so as not to startle the two-legger.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 am
(Sorry fawn. I was grounded the past couple days for getting in a fight.)

zane kept his eyes on the ground and wispered shakily "I miss him. Kyle died in my place..." A singel tear fell from his eye, his hair covered his left eye hiding the cursed eye from her view. (Wen hes upset his left eye becomes black with a light green iris.)

Kaname hid not far from the lagoon keeping his eyes on Visas. He hated himself for hurting her, and knew she'd never forgive him, Though Zane seemed to be helping her calm down. softly he wispered "Visas....I love you. I never said it before....not like i should have, and i regret that. Because now you wont let me back into your world."  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
||- It's ok. BP -||

Visas' tail flicked with anger at Kaname's words but she did nothing about it, only her body stance showed she wanted no more.

Then her muscals calmed as relaxed and her face softened as she moved close to Zane and rubbed under his chin with her head.

"I'm sorry...."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:15 am
(Im staying for a few more days to finish up some buisness wiith ppl., I'll re-rp when i get on tonight after school.)  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 am
|- ok. -||  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm
Zane looked away from Visas and sighed softly "its fine deary....HE lived his life, im supposed to keep living mine, and i have....but im not sure how long i'll stay around. After Kyle died...I haven't found anyone to help heal my heart yet. You Visas remind me of a littermate"  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 pm
Visas smiled but it only hid her doubt, she was already hurt once and she wasn't about to make that same mistake again.
"Is there anyway I can help you more?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces