Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:35 pm
BlackWolfPoet
Seems like everyone is in a poor mood today...I'm just experiencing brain drain (took a 3 and a half hour final exam) gonk I hope everyone else feels better though...
Seriously, I think exams kill off brain cells versus adding to them. By the time your finished with the big ones your lucky if you can remember your name. At least now that it is over you can forget everything, at least till the next test. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:48 pm
I've had a surprisingly plesent day...

I am currently staying at my grandmothers house, to beat the heat. Not only that, I currently cant go home right now, die to something bringing something dead into my room, and me not being able to find it, due to a messy room, I also cannot go and clean right now, and we have to wait for the weekend so mom can clean it up. I'm still sick, otherwise, i'd do it. I hate having people in my room, so its hard on me to let anyone. I'd do it myself, but i'm just not in good enough health.

So, we are staying at my grandmothers. I don't mind, she has a lap top, and a nice home. In fact, currently, I'm home alone, while she and my mother are shopping. This house, unlike my own little townhouse home, is bright and airy, the screen doors are open, and i can smell the fresh cut grass, mulch, and flowers, aswell assticky treats, that my ferret is eating. Her house is where I grew up at, the only house i've ever known for my entire life, without change. Sure, i've known my old houses,but the keyword being "old houses" i've never moved from this one. This is where I've spent the majority of my childhood, being dropped off here in the morning, around 5 AM, gramma getting me ready for school, and then comming back here,waiting for mom after school. This is where I grew up. This is also were one of the most important people in my life died, infact, i'm sitting in the chair he died in. My grandpa. He died around a year and a half ago, he was old and in bad health, and miserable. He treated my grandmother badly twords the end, but we treated him nice as we could, because we knew he was suffering. The day before he died, he knew it, and his family, or rather, his son and daughters, at least the ones in the state, came to visit him. He slept threw everyone's visit, except mine, his grandaughter. He never really hid id that I was his favorite, either. In the end, he died peacefully in his sleep, In the chair he slept in every night since I was young.

But enough about that, on to something happier. I'm having a good day, the house is mostly ferret proof, so Goliath can run wherever he pleases, aside from where theres tileing, ie; the bathrooms, kitchen,dineing room and laundry room. Also, he is not alowed in the bedrooms. Of course, I let him in, but only under my super vision, so he can play in this 'forbidden' place. He loves it, he thinks he's really getting away with something great. Of course, he dosen't get to stay, and when I "Find" him, i'll pick him up, mock-skold him, and take him into the living room and drop him down. He loves it, he thinks he's done something awesome.

Right now, as I said, i'm alone, so i can enjoy some peace and quite, and relax a bit, i'm tired, I didn't get much sleep, I was on the phone til three with Kelly. Of course, things have worked out well with him, and we're happy together, now. Unfortunetely, I've been in pain off and on all night and into today, til about two. I've been taking medication, and pain killers. Aslo some tylanol and advil for my stomache pain and cramps. I''m so lucky, period comes along with my stomache pain. Anyway, I've had a heat pad on me, and when i woke up, I had what looked, to what I imagined either a burn or a hernia. Its alright, now, but i can't lift my hands over my head, without stomache pain. Its getting better though, aside from a little pain.

Another nice thing, is that i'm going to go to the store tonight, and get two bettas. One i'm hopping to get is a Blue or red crowntail, the other will be the opositte collor, and a betta splendidia. i'm going to go get them now, so i'll write a bit more on them when i come back.

just wanting to update to tell you guys i'm doing well today. smile I figured some good news from me was about time.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:58 pm
Good news is good NG. Get some good betas! I had one a few years back. It lived a month and a half xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:59 pm
Ooh hooray for fish...Im going to get a fish in september once I'm back from vacation ^^ Glad your doing well.  

BlackWolfPoet

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:45 pm
Af Mas
Good news is good NG. Get some good betas! I had one a few years back. It lived a month and a half xp
How big was the tank you were keeping it in? Sadly every petsore I've gone to has their betas in horrible condition. I can't believe how the stores keep them or the fact they support selling those pathetic little cup sized bowls as perminent cages. Half of the fish are so sick they don't even have a prayer at leading a healthy life, so its no wonder yours died so qickly. I remember I had one who was always sick. He lived about a year and a half, but the poor thing was always comng down with ick because he stressed easy. He was also extremely small for a beta and constantly chewed his tail fins from stress. Poor little guy was so timid too. T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
How big was the tank you were keeping it in? Sadly every petsore I've gone to has their betas in horrible condition. I can't believe how the stores keep them or the fact they support selling those pathetic little cup sized bowls as perminent cages. Half of the fish are so sick they don't even have a prayer at leading a healthy life, so its no wonder yours died so qickly. I remember I had one who was always sick. He lived about a year and a half, but the poor thing was always comng down with ick because he stressed easy. He was also extremely small for a beta and constantly chewed his tail fins from stress. Poor little guy was so timid too. T.T

Was a tiny fishbowl in my dorm. I was preparing to take it home with my for thanksgiving, and it died when I tried putting it in a more car friendly container. I felt so bad  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:29 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Was a tiny fishbowl in my dorm. I was preparing to take it home with my for thanksgiving, and it died when I tried putting it in a more car friendly container. I felt so bad
Awe poor little fishy. I don't suggest anything smaller than about 2.5-3 gallons. They really do need room. The whole well they can live in a little mud puddle is the same as saying, well a human can live in a closet. XP

*sniffles* my current beta phantom is on the depressed side. When I went for college last year, my dad was suppose to move him to his desk but he never did. Thus my beta got no interaction but being fed. When I got home for summer I found him horribly depressed. He had even stopped making his bubble nests. Now we have him in a more active part in the house, and he is slowly coming back out of his shell but I think the confinement without interaction has left some perminent scars. It doesn't help that he is on the older side at over two years of age.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:08 pm
Krissim Klaw

*sniffles* my current beta phantom is on the depressed side. When I went for college last year, my dad was suppose to move him to his desk but he never did. Thus my beta got no interaction but being fed. When I got home for summer I found him horribly depressed. He had even stopped making his bubble nests. Now we have him in a more active part in the house, and he is slowly coming back out of his shell but I think the confinement without interaction has left some perminent scars. It doesn't help that he is on the older side at over two years of age.

Arent bubble nests for females to lay eggs in? That could help explain why he's depressed...  

BlackWolfPoet

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 pm
For now, i'm putting them in half gallon tanks, a betta breeder told me this was fine, but not absolutely spoiling. As long as it wasn't mini-cup sized. I ended up not getting any right now, due to the fact everything will be on sale tomarrow. I'm thinking a red splen. and a blue crowntail.

Its funny. Everyone at petco seems to know us. Kenn, the dog trainer, is going to tell us when his neighbors move out, so we could move in. We want to move in, of course, because we have so many animals, and this place alows as many animals as we like. We can also do whatever we want with the house itself. Its just a wait until they move out. smile

Sarah kept my babies in great condition while we were gone, Beeper, my beautiful handsome ball python was taken awesome care of. He's so handsome, and he was perfectly fine. She is also taking splended care of Anon before I sell him, of course.

Sean is new, and already knows us and asks about the ferret regularly, he also is very well schooled about the animals and products.

Sal helped us with our geckos, and he often gives us tips, like today when he told us and gave us a pre-sale look at everything that was on sale.

Brittiny just had her baby, and mom talks to her regularly about it, and we get to see the baby soon.

Mike is quiet but he makes a point to say Hi to us, and help us, and picks out the best crickets he can.

And these are the ones we know by name, not by face! razz We know quite a few, of course.

So i'm happy, anyway. only the thing that sicks, is i'm in love with two ferrets at the store, and I can't aford them.sigh... It kind of...really sucks. They were absoltely adoreable! A blonde panda, who WASNT DEAF, and a dark chocolate little boy. Ugh god, I want them. They were also on sale, so it was destiny.unfortunetly, the money issue makes that destiny a sour one.

Aw well, todays been pretty good, aside from that. Sigh, oh well! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:49 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
For now, i'm putting them in half gallon tanks, a betta breeder told me this was fine, but not absolutely spoiling. As long as it wasn't mini-cup sized. I ended up not getting any right now, due to the fact everything will be on sale tomarrow. I'm thinking a red splen. and a blue crowntail.

Its funny. Everyone at petco seems to know us. Kenn, the dog trainer, is going to tell us when his neighbors move out, so we could move in. We want to move in, of course, because we have so many animals, and this place alows as many animals as we like. We can also do whatever we want with the house itself. Its just a wait until they move out. smile

Sarah kept my babies in great condition while we were gone, Beeper, my beautiful handsome ball python was taken awesome care of. He's so handsome, and he was perfectly fine. She is also taking splended care of Anon before I sell him, of course.

Sean is new, and already knows us and asks about the ferret regularly, he also is very well schooled about the animals and products.

Sal helped us with our geckos, and he often gives us tips, like today when he told us and gave us a pre-sale look at everything that was on sale.

Brittiny just had her baby, and mom talks to her regularly about it, and we get to see the baby soon.

Mike is quiet but he makes a point to say Hi to us, and help us, and picks out the best crickets he can.

And these are the ones we know by name, not by face! razz We know quite a few, of course.

So i'm happy, anyway. only the thing that sicks, is i'm in love with two ferrets at the store, and I can't aford them.sigh... It kind of...really sucks. They were absoltely adoreable! A blonde panda, who WASNT DEAF, and a dark chocolate little boy. Ugh god, I want them. They were also on sale, so it was destiny.unfortunetly, the money issue makes that destiny a sour one.

I'm so happy to hear you in a good mood, NG. Murg, What can we do to make you stay this way forever?

It kinda makes me want to send you money so you can get them, the two ferrets that is, Since i know you'd make them happy. I'd do it too but sadly I've spent too much money this month and i'd have no way to get it to you.  

SuckerPunch!

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:57 pm
It's good that you're having some good time finally NG. Let's hope it continues ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:58 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

I want to get a ball python. I've got a ten gallon aquarium that I'm going to tranformate into a terranium before I migrate off to college. I'm going to leave him at my boyfriend's new house since I can't have one in the dorms and dad has decreed No Snakes In The House, Goddammit Are You Insane.

But when I went to look at the ones in petco, it was terrible. D: They had three or four in one little tank, and they were all bunched up together in a heap for comfort I think.. and when I went to hold one, he freaked and tied himself up in a knot on my hand, peering out of his coils at me. D: It was cute, in a sad, sad way. So I'm thinking I should get two, so they can keep each other company or something. What say you, is that a good idea or not?

I have a picture I took somewhere of the snakey knot..  

Nekoyaki

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:10 pm
Nekoyaki
I want to get a ball python. I've got a ten gallon aquarium that I'm going to tranformate into a terranium before I migrate off to college. I'm going to leave him at my boyfriend's new house since I can't have one in the dorms and dad has decreed No Snakes In The House, Goddammit Are You Insane.

But when I went to look at the ones in petco, it was terrible. D: They had three or four in one little tank, and they were all bunched up together in a heap for comfort I think.. and when I went to hold one, he freaked and tied himself up in a knot on my hand, peering out of his coils at me. D: It was cute, in a sad, sad way. So I'm thinking I should get two, so they can keep each other company or something. What say you, is that a good idea or not?

I have a picture I took somewhere of the snakey knot..
Bad bad BAD idea. Snakes don't have emotions like that, and putting two in a cage together isn't a good idea. They willstress each other out, out pick on each other. Its not a good idea, AT ALL. also, a ten gallon tank isn't a good idea, I reccoment getting the biggest cage you can for it first. Thats just the best idea, in my opinion. When they curl up into a ball, its fine, they're not always just scared, they're BALL pythons, so they curl up into a ball. I wouldn't leave him with your boyfriend, but rather wait to get a ball. Balls live for up to 40 years, and to understand it its whole life, you'd want to get it when its young. Also, i advse buying a baby from reptileauctions.com, where i got both Beeper and Anon. Reaserch alot, and really think this threw, and if you end up getting one, and don't want it, please please PLEASE contact me, i'm always willing to take more balls. I just worry people will buy them and not think, or will either hate or wont want to keep them, or worse, ifthey are bitten.
Just remember, its not IF you get bitten. its WHEN. smile if you want any information about them, PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:14 pm
Are they vemonous? sweatdrop  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:23 pm
Crenn
Are they vemonous? sweatdrop

no, pythons are constrictors.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games