Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:20 am

Diana Vulpes
Angelic Muse
DQ's ice cream machine is broken.... confused

biggrin ...I wonder if I still have to go to work tonight.

That is never a good thing. sweatdrop Customers get so pissed.

Yea I know. I had a lady throw a mini-temper tantrum in the middle of the store because our chocolate ice cream wasn't coming out. sweatdrop

I am honestly hoping it either gets fixed or my owner shuts the place down for the day because I really don't want to go to work and have to tell people the ice cream machine is broken and all I can serve them is food, novelties, soda or artic rushes. whee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 pm

I like Reeces blizzards >.>

[Internet Villain]

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:06 pm

Angelic Muse

Yea I know. I had a lady throw a mini-temper tantrum in the middle of the store because our chocolate ice cream wasn't coming out. sweatdrop

I am honestly hoping it either gets fixed or my owner shuts the place down for the day because I really don't want to go to work and have to tell people the ice cream machine is broken and all I can serve them is food, novelties, soda or artic rushes. whee

Been there so many times. sweatdrop As the manager I am the one that has to calm the loonies that come in on daily bases. Though it is one thing when it is honestly our mistake, I get so irritated when they blame of for something they goofed up when making an order or lie about something to try and get free food.

I can usually sniff out a scam pretty well. Is so funny when you call them on it and they play all innocent. Then, of course, they want to talk to the manager when I tell them no, but surprise surprise, I am the manager. twisted
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Doo do do....

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:57 pm

Diana Vulpes

Been there so many times. sweatdrop As the manager I am the one that has to calm the loonies that come in on daily bases. Though it is one thing when it is honestly our mistake, I get so irritated when they blame of for something they goofed up when making an order or lie about something to try and get free food.

I can usually sniff out a scam pretty well. Is so funny when you call them on it and they play all innocent. Then, of course, they want to talk to the manager when I tell them no, but surprise surprise, I am the manager. twisted
Heh, I feel for you guys, although there is a DQ down here that just always seems have crappy service/stock. I swear one time me and my parents went in and ordered three different things and they were missing at least one ingriedant to each one. It didn't help that we had just spent like 25 minutes waiting in line. -___-
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 pm

What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

Mreowr~

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

TheKidiKehT

[Internet Villain]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 am

Woof
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:48 pm

Arrrrooooooooooo!

Iron-_-Wolf

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:54 pm

Diana Vulpes
Angelic Muse

xd Man I wish I could see that!

@Kris: Yea, that would be example of a crappy DQ. There's another one around me that doesn't provide great service, and my DQ gets all sorts of complaints about it. Although in some defence, sometimes the waiting in line thing can't be helped. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:01 pm

I don't Howl D:.... Not enough fox in me. I can.... Chitter... that's more to my strengths

[Internet Villain]

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:02 pm

[Internet Villain]
I don't Howl D:.... Not enough fox in me. I can.... Chitter... that's more to my strengths
Well then chitter away. Leave the howling to me. xd
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:11 pm

smile

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:16 pm

Angelic Muse
smile
wink
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:56 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
smile
wink
wink *chitters*

[Internet Villain]

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:37 pm

[Internet Villain]
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
smile
wink
wink *chitters*
heh *howls*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games