Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:14 pm
firetiger42
Feeling the air getting slightly colder, Firetiger pads to the fireplace and kneels down a few feet away from Millit. She stares into the fire, studying the wavering flames.
*looks over* you cold to huh??  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
That's...a lot of Jager...
eek

I'm gonna need a chaser, an old priest and a young priest.
xd

I can get you a chaser...but what the HELL do you need two priests for?! *She looks at Kagato-chan with eyes wide, as she produces a 1 liter bottle of Lemon-lime flavored Jaritos Mexican soda.*
Good stuff, that - peppy...
mrgreen

Has nobody seen The Exorcist? It was a bad joke referring to the fact that if I drank all of this, you'd likely find my head spinning and me spewing green stuff.
xd

How 'bout this new tail? Nice, eh? The greys don't match, but the pattern is close to correct.
3nodding  

2NA
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 am
"Everyone have a Merry Christmas!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Firetiger nods to Millit, her gaze not moving from the flames.

She turns to Dino, "What's Christmas?"  

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger nods to Millit, her gaze not moving from the flames.

She turns to Dino, "What's Christmas?"

Dino's eyes grew wide as a large grin spread across his face. He slowly walks towards Firetiger and sits down. "Well Christmas is the time of year when a really large human named, Sandy Claws,comes and rewards all nice creatures with gifts!" Dino's eyes were gleaming. "He is so magical and friendly too," Dino chuckled. "Even if he is an old prowler!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm
2NA
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
eek

xd

I can get you a chaser...but what the HELL do you need two priests for?! *She looks at Kagato-chan with eyes wide, as she produces a 1 liter bottle of Lemon-lime flavored Jaritos Mexican soda.*
mrgreen

Has nobody seen The Exorcist? It was a bad joke referring to the fact that if I drank all of this, you'd likely find my head spinning and me spewing green stuff.
xd

How 'bout this new tail? Nice, eh? The greys don't match, but the pattern is close to correct.
3nodding

I never really saw the Exorcist. I read some of the book I think.

You DO have a rather nice tail. Where exactly did you get it? Random mutation or...?  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
Ayanami Rei First Child
2NA
eek

xd

mrgreen

xd

3nodding

You DO have a rather nice tail. Where exactly did you get it? Random mutation or...?
Got zapped by some crazed catgirl maid with a gun - almost got away, but she nicked my tail.
wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:44 pm
Firetiger tilts her head to the side, "Why's he called that? Didn't think humans had claws." She then narrows her eyes slightly, turning so Dino won't think it's directed toward him, Like a human would ever give us anything or be friendly to us.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:06 pm
2NA

Got zapped by some crazed catgirl maid with a gun - almost got away, but she nicked my tail.
wink
Oh I think I've seen that catgirl maid around. She's okay, but she's not as interesting as your sister. Who I STILL say you should bring around here!

*Eating some more of her dessert she smiles at her friend* Merry Christmas! *She grins at him* I think I see something pink in your future.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:19 pm
"Christmas?" You must be using an archaic spelling for xmas. I get random tv signals on these ears...tell me someone else watches Futurama XD
Anyway Happy Non-denominational Winter Solstice, that's the phrase I am going with this year because Christmahaunakwanzika is to hard to say...I am hoping to see cards with this phrase in a few years razz  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:18 pm
Well Christmas is the biggest holiday in season. It's what this country was doing for a lot time. Christmas tradition of gift giving and charity and that story a Christmas Carole are what stopped the poor from rioting in the streets. It's what makes the homeless extra well fed this season. Granted some of our traditions came from early local Pagan rituals from the time, but even from the start we were adding new things. Such as Christmas Ornaments, which were originally apples, and now we have an insane amount of different ornaments to hang on trees. We have giving, caroling, expensive gift giving, and lots of other great things.

Also I want to tell you that Zappos.com = AWESOME. I had an issue with them stalling on giving me back store credit for my return, and I got a response to my e-mail within 2 hours. The lady got me my credit within an hour, PLUS a code for $15 off my next order! I mean talk about A+ customer service, in a day when customer service is at a real low point! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:32 am
I',m totally innocent >.>  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 pm
Ayame the huntress

Smirks as she looks over at Ayame. "You're about as innocent as a fox in a hen house" whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:23 pm
Hearing Aya's explanation, Firetiger just mews, "Oh." Listening to the talk about other holidays, TV shows, and websites, she turns back to the fire, confused.  

firetiger42
Crew

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress

Smirks as she looks over at Ayame. "You're about as innocent as a fox in a hen house" whee

<.< says who -she smirks-  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games