Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:32 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

Luminova walks around to the northeast of the pile and taking the tip of Mr. Stubbs's Wing in her right hand and backing away to spread it out, lifts it up higher than her head, reviling Sha laid bare in it's shadow.
"It's just Mr. Subbs's wing..."
She says, looking at Sha.
"Nothing more. No one else..."

Aidar kicks his feet as he struggles in vain to get up, not quite able to find solid ground for his hands to push himself up on. With his strength, the slightest miscalculation of pressure could break or even crush somebody's bone... He had to be careful!
"My Lady, Luminova..."
He asks, reaching out to her with his left hand, doing his best not to apply pressure to his right.
"would ye please help me up?"

Luminova shakes her head.
"You will forgive me, my lord, But I will have to decline."
She answers.
"Given the panicky instincts of cats, I have no desire to be accidently pulled into a pile with one who is twice my size and hates me. This is as close as I will come, as long as none of you are in danger."

Aileen can't help but laugh. She was at first surprised when everybody spilled out of the elevator into a pile, at which Snowflash also had risen her head and looked in their direction in surprise. Now she just lays there, watching them out of her left eye, las if watching hatchings to make sure they don't stray from the nest while at play.
"Hey, Jack!"
Aileen shouts.
"What about the food I asked ye for?.... Yes?... No?.... Maybe?... Do I have to to repeat the question?" stressed

From within the pile, amid all of the complaining, Shinryu, still squished beneath Stubbs and Aidar, evaporates himself and floats out from under them, reuniting with the rest of his mist floating in the air above.

He grumbled as he did his best to swat away the offending wing away as he extricated himself from the pile. He wheezed with the effort which soon led to a coughing fit that left him doubled over.

Luminova pushes the wing away to where it falls to the floor behind Sha and takes the collapsed Elf in her arms. Although they may seem frail in appearance, they are actually quite strong, much like Elven physiology.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:46 am
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

She answers.
"Given the panicky instincts of cats, I have no desire to be accidently pulled into a pile with one who is twice my size and hates me. This is as close as I will come, as long as none of you are in danger."

Aileen can't help but laugh. She was at first surprised when everybody spilled out of the elevator into a pile, at which Snowflash also had risen her head and looked in their direction in surprise. Now she just lays there, watching them out of her left eye, las if watching hatchings to make sure they don't stray from the nest while at play.
"Hey, Jack!"
Aileen shouts.
"What about the food I asked ye for?.... Yes?... No?.... Maybe?... Do I have to to repeat the question?" stressed

From within the pile, amid all of the complaining, Shinryu, still squished beneath Stubbs and Aidar, evaporates himself and floats out from under them, reuniting with the rest of his mist floating in the air above.

He grumbled as he did his best to swat away the offending wing away as he extricated himself from the pile. He wheezed with the effort which soon led to a coughing fit that left him doubled over.

Luminova pushes the wing away to war it falls to the floor behind Sha and takes the collapsed Elf in her arms. Although they may seem frail in appearance, they are actually quite strong, much like Elven physiology.

The elevators hum slows to a stop and it gives a loud chime. With the opening of it's doors, Wargs, Kayla and Loki enter the room and paring to each side of the pile, they cook their heads north and look at Mr. Stubbs and their lord's strange predicament with curiosity.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:33 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

She answers.

"Hey, Jack!"
Aileen shouts.

Luminova pushes the wing away to where it falls to the floor behind Sha and takes the collapsed Elf in her arms. Although they may seem frail in appearance, they are actually quite strong, much like Elven physiology.

The elevators hum slows to a stop and it gives a loud chime. With the opening of it's doors, Wargs, Kayla and Loki enter the room and paring to each side of the pile, they cook their heads north and look at Mr. Stubbs and their lord's strange predicament with curiosity.

For a moment, Aidar considers asking the Wargs for help, but figures that they might make a mistake and end up pulling his legs in opposite directions, or something. Tired of being a spectacle, Aidar figures out a way to move without applying pressure and tolls off Mr. Stubbs to the west. Landing on his hands and knees, he and Mr. Stubbs both get to their feet, simultaneously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7

For a moment, Aidar considers asking the Wargs for help, but figures that they might make a mistake and end up pulling his legs in opposite directions, or something. Tired of being a spectacle, Aidar figures out a way to move without applying pressure and tolls off Mr. Stubbs to the west. Landing on his hands and knees, he and Mr. Stubbs both get to their feet, simultaneously.

User Image
All of Aileen's calls and talks had been in vain. It seemed like Jack just stood there, not moving an inch, not blinking, as if he had become a statue. Then out of nowhere, the sounds a the ocean shore, sea gulls, soft wind blowing, and someone sucking the last of a beverage in a glass through a straw echo behind Aileen and Snowflash. It is jack leaning on a beach chair and relaxing inside a get-away poster hanging on the north wall, to Aileen's left, just above Snowflash's tail. Hearing Aileen, he removes the nap cap from his face and looks at her, he then jumps up and kicks the chair, and it flies away and some glass breaks somewhere in the distance. Stepping out of the poster and over Snowflash's head, he walks past Aileen, snapping his fingers, and what she ordered pops up from her left side. In a paper bag.
"Sorry for the delay."
He says.
"There is just SO much slapstick one being like myself can take. Let me know when you want the rest."  

May Akai Usagi

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:29 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7

User Image
All of Aileen's calls and talks had been in vain. It seemed like Jack just stood there, not moving an inch, not blinking, as if he had become a statue. Then out of nowhere, the sounds a the ocean shore, sea gulls, soft wind blowing, and someone sucking the last of a beverage in a glass through a straw echo behind Aileen and Snowflash. It is jack leaning on a beach chair and relaxing inside a get-away poster hanging on the north wall, to Aileen's left, just above Snowflash's tail. Hearing Aileen, he removes the nap cap from his face and looks at her, he then jumps up and kicks the chair, and it flies away and some glass breaks somewhere in the distance. Stepping out of the poster and over Snowflash's head, he walks past Aileen, snapping his fingers, and what she ordered pops up from her left side. In a paper bag.
"Sorry for the delay."
He says.
"There is just SO much slapstick one being like myself can take. Let me know when you want the rest."

Aidar walks over to the west wall, just next to Aileen and Snowflash, then reaching down into his left leg pouch, opens a small metal case inside and pulling out a hand held game system, he turns around, leans against the wall, opens it. And begins to play it, while Mr. Stubbs leans against the north wall just east of the elevator.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:26 am
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

User Image
"Sorry for the delay."
He says.

Aidar walks over to the west wall, just next to Aileen and Snowflash, then reaching down into his left leg pouch, opens a small metal case inside and pulling out a hand held game system, he turns around, leans against the wall, opens it. And begins to play it, while Mr. Stubbs leans against the north wall just east of the elevator.

"Oh!"
Aileen gasps in surprise as she looks down on her left to see the bag that has appeared there.
"Thank ye. Jack!"
She says, dipping into the bag and fishing out two plastic christ-like cases, like the kind food is sold in around the deli section at supermarkets. One is small, rectangular, and holds a banana split in a boat dish; while the other is square with one half filled with bacon topped quiche, and the other quarters cheese topped scalloped potatoes and chow mein. She also fishes out some a spoon, a pair of chopsticks, and a cloth napkin that is decorated with blue roses. Encasing the cake holding the banana split in I've to keep it chilled, she opens the other case and starts to fumble with the chopsticks.
"Let's see, how di these thins work?"
She mutters to herself, clenching a fist with a stick between her middle and ring fingers and the other between her thumb and index.
"Nae, that can nae be right..."
She opens her hand and turns the sticks around and places the bottom between the ring finger and pinky, to where they pinch in front of the open palm.
"This di nae seem right..."
She sighs, turning the sticks around, yet again, to where she can make them pinch in front of her knuckles.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:34 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

User Image
"Sorry for the delay."
He says.

"Oh!"
Aileen gasps in surprise as she looks down on her left to see the bag that has appeared there.
"Thank ye. Jack!"
She says, dipping into the bag and fishing out two plastic christ-like cases, like the kind food is sold in around the deli section at supermarkets. One is small, rectangular, and holds a banana split in a boat dish; while the other is square with one half filled with bacon topped quiche, and the other quarters cheese topped scalloped potatoes and chow mein. She also fishes out some a spoon, a pair of chopsticks, and a cloth napkin that is decorated with blue roses. Encasing the cake holding the banana split in I've to keep it chilled, she opens the other case and starts to fumble with the chopsticks.
She mutters to herself, clenching a fist with a stick between her middle and ring fingers and the other between her thumb and index.
She opens her hand and turns the sticks around and places the bottom between the ring finger and pinky, to where they pinch in front of the open palm.
She sighs, turning the sticks around, yet again, to where she can make them pinch in front of her knuckles.

The elevator starts to hum loudly and then it dies down as it descends. It then shortly returns with the Wargs, Fenris and Jeager, who then join their lord on the west wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:28 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Sorry for the delay."
He says.

"Oh!"
"Thank ye. Jack!"

The elevator starts to hum loudly and then it dies down as it descends. It then shortly returns with the Wargs, Fenris and Jeager, who then join their lord on the west wall.

Aidar growls as he shakes his hand held a bit and quickens the movements of his thumbs, his ears flattening.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:56 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Sorry for the delay."
He says.

"Oh!"
"Thank ye. Jack!"

Aidar growls as he shakes his hand held a bit and quickens the movements of his thumbs, his ears flattening.

With all the mist together, the room fills with fog that just drifts and wisps with the flow of air. There seems to be little activity and some of the mist falls to the ground like sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:17 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Oh!"
"Thank ye. Jack!"

With all the mist together, the room fills with fog that just drifts and wisps with the flow of air. There seems to be little activity and some of the mist falls to the ground like sand.

Sha tried to stay focused, but everything seemed to strobe and flicker before his eyes. He was vaguely aware of being held, but his senses were too dull to make him aware of who it was. He strove to speak and he managed to whisper one word before he lost consciousness and everything went black.

"Naneth..."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:45 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Oh!"
"Thank ye. Jack!"

Sha tried to stay focused, but everything seemed to strobe and flicker before his eyes. He was vaguely aware of being held, but his senses were too dull to make him aware of who it was. He strove to speak and he managed to whisper one word before he lost consciousness and everything went black.

"Naneth..."

"He's exhausted..."
Luminova mutters, observing the Elf's face through thee hazmat suit's mask.
"He's passed out... Well, it can't be helped.."
And with those words, She then hefts his unconscious body over her left shoulder and stands up. Walking over to the center of the room, she then gently lays him down on the island counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:26 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Naneth..."

"He's exhausted..."
Luminova mutters, observing the Elf's face through thee hazmat suit's mask.
"He's passed out... Well, it can't be helped.."
And with those words, She then hefts his unconscious body over her left shoulder and stands up. Walking over to the center of the room, she then gently lays him down on the island counter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hey, everybody!"
Veronica says, stepping into the room through the east wall, using her Donut Hole.
"Guess what!?… We've all been here, before!"
She gestures back over her shoulder with her left thumb as she peels the donut hole off the wall with her right.
"We passed right through the hall on the other side of that gate there, on our way to the large elevator, where Stubbs put me into the wall and left me there, while I was in the guise of Harley Quinn!"
She then pack the Donut Hole away, in her "magic" sack, which she then stuffs in her right side pocket.
"Are you all listing to me!?"
She shouts.
"We could have already been here, hours ago! All I would have had to do is lead us through that gate with my Donut Hole, and we never would have even had to ride these stupid elevators!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The elevator's hum dies down to a stop and with a loud chime, the doors then open, revealing the Wargs, Maugrim and Edelveiss, standing up on their hind legs. Like the other Wargs were, with Dr. Addams stang confront of them, hugging her clipboard to her chest with both arms, with the left arm crossed in front of the right.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games