Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:56 pm
This time Eiwen was sure there was someone else there with him, well besides the wolves he could see. A wierd blue glow appeared in his peripheral vision and he turned is head to find its source, but it disappeared again. As soon as he turned back again, the glow reappeared and he flipped his head ahead as fast as he could. Nothing.

He snorted out, displeased by the strange phenomena, but unable to explain it or get rid of the bloody thing. He stood up and trotted in a circle, watching the blue haze appear and fade again in his blind spot until he found what direction it was coming from. He stared in that direction, trying to see its source, but just couldn't figure it out. It felt strangely familiar even though he was certain he'd never seen anything like it. He suddenly realized how odd his little venture must look to he other wolves gathered and loweed his ears, smiling awkwardly and trotting back to Meena's side. "Eh... I dont even know." He shuffled his feet in the dirt in front of him, thinking of a way not to sound like he was slightly insane. He decided to keep quiet and started gnawing on a stick to keep occupied.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Sarafina watched Ewien like he was crazy. She even turned her head to try and see what he was looking at but, she just saw nothing. Not knowing what he was seeing she just relaxed.

"Well," Sarafina said as she wrapped her tail around his neck. "Any ideas before I talk away?"  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:28 pm
"one but like I said it's up to you, love" He smiled at her. FEros rolled his eyes and walked away from the two.

Meena cocked her head at Ewien. "What's wrong? You seem kind of......well distracted by something."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:48 am
Aurlana waited in the bushes and saw them talking. Waiting for the right moment to show herself and grant her services to the wolves for she had no were to go any way. Her parents were lost in a fire and the rest of the breed of aura wolves were gone. She was the only one left.  

deathxXxsong

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 pm
Meena sat up and looked curiously at Eiwen.

Feros scented the air and looked over to where Aurlana was crouching. He slowly made his way over to the bushes and stuck his nose in the bush. Stupidly and with out caution.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:49 pm
Sarafina grinned at Demitri, but then noticed Feros walk toward a bush. Sarafina grinned again, she jumped into the air over the bushs only to see and wolf. Sarafina swopped down behind the wolf.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 am
Eiwen licked Meena to reassure her. "I'm fine... just had a strange feeling just then. I can't place it... " His brow furrowed in thought, but he had his suspicions that it'd been his sister he'd felt at least one of the times. That wierd dream was still unexplained however...

His ears perked up and the brute stood up, stepping defensively in front of Meena until the wolf chose what to do. The pups couldn't have possibly thrown caution more to the wind. Feros would be lucky if the new wolf didn't bite him on the nose in surprise.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:30 pm
Sunfire slowly approached the forest his tail between his legs and his head hanging low. He was quiet for a few seconds before raising his muzzle to the sky and releasing a long low howl. As the howl died away he reclined back onto his haunches waiting ears back and tail curled around his paws. Soon he lay down relaxing shi head onto his front paws. He would stay here until someone high in the pack rank came to him or howled for him to go to them. No way was he goingf to risk his life to wander around territory no matter how much he wanted to.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 pm
Sarafina burst forwar to the howl. Soon when she found the wolf who made it laying down. Sarafina's eyes glowed as she slightly bared her teeth at the male. "Who are you!" she barked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 am
Sunfire rolled over onto his back his throat and stomach exposed. "My name is Sunfire. I mean no harm to the pack. I'm but a lone wolf exiled by my father looking for another pack to join with," he said rather quickly his fear make his voice qauver.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 pm
Eiwen stood up and trotted over to the new male tail raised in dominance. He growled to have Sarafina let the wolf up. "You don't need to be quite so submissive. Sarafina, that's a bit much."

He looked the male over judiciously. He was small and still growing out of being a pup. Eiwen smirked, this was an honestly normal wolf; he couldn't smell any form of demonic or fae magic and he didn't show any strange markings or have wings. Eiwen chuckled, a bit relieved that not every single wolf in their midst was tainted by some stragne power.

"You pose no threat to us, therefore you may be obliged to join this pack." He nodded and stepped back from the wolf, allowing him room to get up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:06 pm
Meena wandered over to the new wolf and sniffed at him. She glared at Eiwen and Sarfina. AS far as she knew she was alpha till she was mated with or a male dominated her. She nodded at the young male and nudged him with her nose hard. "Get up!" she growled at him.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm
Eiwen backed up, surprise clearly written across his face. He'd never seen Meena like this. Then he grinned mischieviously and stepped back for Meena.

He wasn't about to let her dominate him, but her new nature interested him so he'd sit on the sideline and look like the muscle until Meena ask him to do more, well at least for now. He growled deep in his chest at the new wolf, letting him know his place, but not wanting to frighten him too much.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:03 pm
Meena growled and stared at the male waiting for him to move. She glanced at Eiwen She wasn't exactly buying his play nice. He didn't like this side of her. She couldn't blame him though. She watched the males intently paying close attention ot their body language.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 pm
Sunfire stood slowly his tail returning to its place between his legs. "Thank you," he said as he looked at each wolf in turn. "Um.. might I ask which of you is the alpha?" he asked. So many of them had come to him he'd become confused as each one told him what to do. He knew not which wolf to listen to but he did know that he feared all three so far.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games