Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:34 am
arts and science sounds interesting

i am thinking of going to uni next year to study education, but which area i am not sure  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:35 am
The Uni I was at before was supurb for Education, only I didn't want to be a teacher, at least not for very long anyway. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:40 am
teaching is something that i have wanted to do for a long time, but working in restaurants made me rethink what i was going to do

for a while i wanted to open my own restaurant  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:43 am
Interesting. Well I though teaching would be fairly rewarding, but then I realised it's actually quite a lot of hard work, and I don't deal with children very well. I'd probably be a pretty shitty teacher in the end. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:45 am
lol, sometimes that can be a good thing because if you can get the children to work harder then your job is easier, you dont have to set out to get the children to like you

i am thinking of becoming either a science or primary school teacher  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:53 am
If I was going to teach, I'd prefer to start off in VCE doing probably Science. The classes aren't big, and most of them are mature enough to act normally with. Actually, maybe I could be a Uni lab-technician. I loved the lab-tech that I had last semester at Uni. She was freaking awesome!  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:57 am
well it sounds like you have found your calling then

i did a week of work experience in a primary school and it was alot of fun

and it is from that time that i have now decided to be a teacher  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:58 am
Ah well that's great. Well I would have to talk to my old lab-tech to find out what it's all like, because of course all we saw was the teaching period.  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:03 am
well do it first thing on mondsay if you can because they would more than likely be willing to show you a few things about the job if you show an interest  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:05 am
Magnus Ignatius
well do it first thing on mondsay if you can because they would more than likely be willing to show you a few things about the job if you show an interest

I'll have to email her, because it's at the Uni that I transfered out of. But yeah, I will consider it. The thing is, she was teaching at high school before she came to Uni to teach as well.  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:17 am
well sounds like a plan then  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:18 am
Now I'm riding down rodeo with a shotgun.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:24 am
maky, my spoon is too big  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:25 am
"For the love of god and all that is holy; my a**s is bleeding!"  

WellzY
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:26 am
WellzY
"For the love of god and all that is holy; my a**s is bleeding!"
Razor blades?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games