Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:05 pm
He was sat in room for a hour now. He got up intending to find a sparring partner. He passed Angel and doubled back. "Hey, d'you want to spar with me?" he asked hoping she'd say yes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:06 pm
Kiyato Sekto
Wacram Glaziuz
*wakes up, and notice, that she is in her bed and her dragon Ghendon was outside and waiting for her to wake up*

u missed everything
[Hmm? sorry that i have to sleep :3 ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:06 pm
symbi0sis
He was sat in room for a hour now. He got up intending to find a sparring partner. He passed Angel and doubled back. "Hey, d'you want to spar with me?" he asked hoping she'd say yes.
she opened her eyes "who me? well if you teach me i will" she smiled a little "i'm a quick learner"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:09 pm
-cleans my self up with magic-  

Kiyato Sekto

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:11 pm
*as she walked outside she could feel her winds wanting to get out and play. She got intoo her Snowtiger Form and started running towards the school[my room was in the forest :3] with a wind that played with every leaf and every branch in the trees that she passed by, and she jumped from tree to tree just for fun*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:11 pm
*Goes to the library* Yah! xd *Reads books*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:12 pm
*notices a book he had not checked*hmm let see if this is it*picks it up*hmm here we go its not it but it tells me a fantasy about it  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:13 pm
"hmm maybe this will" she said startling him, she blushed, then handed him a book, "i have a bunch of books about different things, so if you ever want to check them out, let me know"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
"hmm maybe this will" she said startling him, she blushed, then handed him a book, "i have a bunch of books about different things, so if you ever want to check them out, let me know"

*takes book*oh thanks angel  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:18 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

smiled "your welcome, let me know if you need to find something this library doesnt have, i have alot of weird books, about spells and such"  

Aprilbaby1

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm
Quote:
she opened her eyes "who me? well if you teach me i will" she smiled a little "i'm a quick learner"

He nodded, "Yeah alright. it's not that difficult though. All you have to do is use your element to disarm me." he explained breifly while leading her onto the field.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

smiled "your welcome, let me know if you need to find something this library doesnt have, i have alot of weird books, about spells and such"
k thanks  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:20 pm
symbi0sis
Quote:

He nodded, "Yeah alright. it's not that difficult though. All you have to do is use your element to disarm me." he explained breifly while leading her onto the field.
"oh ok" she said smiling "ill try but dont expect me to be an expert alright"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:26 pm
*she entered the school and started singing a epic tale about dragons and brave knights, she was happy as she allways was, she ran to the liberary, she had to go see if they all was fine, Logen had slept and in her dreams she had seen all her friends and everything that had happened, how she had been sitting at Kenji's side in the Hot springs and the moon, as beutiful it was, then she had in the dream played in the leaves with Angel and Kenji, as that memory went by, she remembered angel getting possessed, and how Logen had saved her and after that she had the memory of Mother earth Returning them to normal, she was Really happy, then she remembered the last part of the dream, how Mother earth had sain that they should go to some temple, to get to know more about the faith of her race. She stopped in at once she remembered, she then (as she was in the liberary now,) saw Angel and Kenji standing there talking to eachother, *  

Wacram Glaziuz

symbi0sis

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:28 pm
"That's alright," he said taking his stance sword in his left hand. "Ready?" he asked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games