Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 217 218 219 220 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:55 pm
she laughs "nice" she said and pulled out a special wand "for you, try not to burn daddy okay" she said smiling, she kisses lolas cheek and looks back at necross "umm sure, i wonder how they are going to take it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:00 pm
well its not like they can do anything. well except possess the kids bodies and murder us using their powers. but they dont know they can do that. they cant read books. and i only know the spirit possession spell. *catches an icy death spell from anubis* hey hey. spells can only be used on dummies. *waves hand like it got burned* ow hes got some power behind those spells.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 pm
she giggles "yea your right" she dodges a ball "hey" she said smiling "only outside you hear"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:18 pm
ok well. I summon the spirits of the long gone and far away. come to me my parent so we may talk.

my son how are....you? whose children are those?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:23 pm
she bites her bottom lip and looks at the spirits "t-they are ours" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:39 pm
yeah mom and dad. theyre ours. *grabs and hugs lola* theyre names are Anubis, Necrogod, Lola and Aphrodite.

NECROSS, HOW DARE YOU GO OFF AND HAVE KIDS, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT, THAT

that what mother?

that...

mom? dad? nothing left to say. well good. then ill send you back.

no. Necross, lola. we'd like to congratulate you. your children look very healthy.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:42 pm
she smiles softly "thank you" she looks at the kids then back at the spirits "its nice to see you guys again"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:53 pm
yes quite nice to see you too.
well mom and dad its time to go. some time ill summon you into a skeleton so you can play with the kids.
that would be...nice. so bye. *disappears*
well at least theyve learned to accept us.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:54 pm
she smiles and looks at him "what is it that they see in me that im not good enough for you?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:04 pm
well i could tell you that without asking. you are of healer birth. and i am of necromancer birth. so we are on opposite sides of the spectrum. i try to preserve life after death. you try to preserve life.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Sora_The_Fox_Demon

Hilarious Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:57 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ so you arent leaving? ]

*walks in the kids room* hey lola. i think its time they wake up.

[Maple Story is a fighting game that lets you fight monster and intereaat with other people.
Link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/
You have to downloaded it but its fun :3]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:30 am
[ill stick to diablo 2 for that. its more fun. and its real time.]  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 am
"we just dont mix" she said smiling softly, she hugs him "im glad im with you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:55 am
im glad im with you too, but i dont see how we dont mix. its weird. prolly too complicated for us.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:05 pm
she smiles "yea probably" she looks at the kids "we make one great family huh"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 217 218 219 220 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games