Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:01 pm
she smiles "no, i dont, why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:06 pm
Nightbane uses one of his claws to carve something into the ring...Will loves Bella...He then hands her the ring. It had a silverish ring and a diamond that looked black but as soon as he put it in her hands it turned white. "It's for you. I was going to use initials but since you don't have a last name I used our first names instead. I used magic for the color affect...in the hands of someone with more darkness than light it turns black, and it turns white if they have more light in them than darkness. Of course it's white in your hands." Nightbane leans over and kisses her. "Bella...I love you."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:09 pm
she smiles and wraps her arms around him "i love you too will" she said and kisses him back passionatly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:09 pm
(Awwww how romantic! X3) Tomoe climbed down the ladder, picking a very strange, ancient-looking, book. It had a big lock on the cover, and a leather belt around it. "Ohh! This one seems cool...." she said as she tried to open it but couldn't. "Aww shucks...." she said, "I need the key...." she added as she kept looking at the book. "I wonder where I can find the key..."  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:13 pm
(Lol XP)

Nightbane put his arms around her. He felt...in some strange way more safe in her arms and being called Will. He stopped kissing her for a second remembering something. He couldn't shake it..no matter how much he loved her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:16 pm
(lol XD) she smiles and holds him close, she looks up at him "is there something the matter?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:17 pm
Tomoe exits the library and goes back to her room, to try and figure out a way to open the book without using a key. "Hmm.... think... think... think...." she said over and over as she sat down in a indian postion, scratching her chin and looking down to the book on her bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:19 pm
He looked at her and smiled. "That's just it! There's nothing the matter! That's...never happened to me. My life has always been in chaos and death around every corner...but for this once...I actually feel perfect. I have someone that I love.." Nightbane looks at Bella, "..and maybe someone to love me back?" He asked Bella.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:21 pm
she smiles and kisses him, answering his question, she hugs him "i love you with all of my heart" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Nightbane said in a serious tone, "I'd love you with all of mine...if I had one.." Nightbane looked at her. "There's one last thing. About me. But...it's complicated and hard to understand.."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm
she looks back at him "okay" she looks at his serious face "im sure i can process it all"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:35 pm
(Great, more chores evil Well I'll be back soon sorry I have to screw up the convo.)

Nightbane smiled. "First, have you ever heard of the Four Ecliptors? If not they are a group of men, born in different generations with reincarnation, who are said to either bring the glory of men...or their destruction." Nightbane looked at Bella. "I am one of them. Each holds their own power over something. Each's chosen name describes their own hold. There is only 1 other alive, but the other 2 are Stone and Shadow. Stone had power of lifelessness, like a stone. His eyes and heart held life in them and kept it from the other 3. Shadow had the power of identity. His body was the only one that any person ever knew about. Fenrir, the survivor and my brother, was named after a Lycan who had first lost his mind and had become insane. He had the power of insanity.." Nightbane looked at Bella again. "..think of each power as a curse. Stone had the power of life...and thus had thought and was the only mortal. Shadow was the only one to have emotion and the shadow trick, and thus was the only one to have rage. And Fenrir, Fenrir was the only was to not have control. He split into two egos...Now as each one dies, their powers pass on to the other three. It's why when Stone died, all of us became mortal. When Shadow died, we all showed emotion." Nightbane stopped a bit so Bella could catch up. "It's really confusing and I don't even understand it.."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:38 pm
(lol tis okay) she looks at him processing it all "okay yes that is kinda confusing.." she thinks for a bit "so, if stone didnt die then you wouldnt be feeling any of this right now...correct?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:49 pm
(Jeez I gotta finish my report. Oh well I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. I can't wait til it's done so I can finally come on longer.)

Nightbane laughed a bit. "YOu were close. If Shadow hadn't died I wouldn't have felt anything. He held emotions. Stone held mortality so Shadow couldn't have died if Stone hadn't." Nightbnae looked at her and smiled. "Yes very confusing. Don't worry about it, it means very little..." Nightbane knew in the end it would matter a lot. "But I am, in a way, glad Shadow and Stone died. Otherwise.." Nightbane put his arm around her and kissed her, "..I wouldn't be here with you."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:53 pm
(lol good luck) she smiles "im glad as well" she kisses him back, happy to be with him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games