Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:21 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
*squeeks and snugs back pawing at your chest softly and licking your neck* But I am walking about a mile a day now. And that reminds be about the time my brother and I got lost one time I was on the phone with Khet and wasn't watching where we were going and we got lost. Boy that was fun walked about 8 miles that day.

*rubs your back and nuzzles your cheek* Oh wow xp. I remember bike riding like 6 one time.

*moves into the rubbing and purrs scritching your belly and sides* Oh biking that's always fun. I feel like with biking I make the same distance but I'm more tired than if I had just walked. *shrugs*

*purrs happily and keeps rubbing* I wouldn't know, I haven't done any biking in years. xp

*smiles and sticks the tip of my tongue out at ya. licks your nose* Well I'm kind of turning in to a like walkaholic or something. I feel grumpy if I don't go out and then I just feel bla. Kind of like I was tournds the end of summer.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:26 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
*smiles and sticks the tip of my tongue out at ya. licks your nose* Well I'm kind of turning in to a like walkaholic or something. I feel grumpy if I don't go out and then I just feel bla. Kind of like I was tournds the end of summer.

*giggles and licks back at yours, mewing* Well, it gets you exercise anyway.

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:29 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

*murrs softly and pets your chest* Yea that's true. And a nice cold shower once I get home, nothing like it. *giggles*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:35 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

*murrs softly and pets your chest* Yea that's true. And a nice cold shower once I get home, nothing like it. *giggles*

*nods and giggles* I only take cool showers ^_^

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

*grins and licks* I like warm close to hot showers but after walking or tennis or whatever I do to work out I love cold showers.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:45 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

*grins and licks* I like warm close to hot showers but after walking or tennis or whatever I do to work out I love cold showers.

*nods and licks back* I can't take real hot water, plus if it's warm, just makes me feel like I'm sweating. xp

Gonna sign off from gaia for the night, almost heading to bed. =3

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:50 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

*nods and licks back* I can't take real hot water, plus if it's warm, just makes me feel like I'm sweating. xp

Gonna sign off from gaia for the night, almost heading to bed. =3

Ah.

Okies nighty night.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:13 pm

*yawns and sreaches out*

Shadows sweet embrace

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:09 pm

4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:07 pm

What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

-Prances off and snuggles up on my couch-

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

TheKidiKehT

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:42 am

TheKidiKehT
What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

-Prances off and snuggles up on my couch-

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

*hides in the shadows under kidi's couch*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:56 pm

Omgomgomgomg. OxO

I haven't been frequenting Gaia for a while now.. so I thought I'd start with my guilds and check up on how everyone was doing.. I figured since I'm a bunny, this would be the place to hang out. :3~

I had no idea where was an entire den here just for us!

-squeeks excitedly-

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:00 pm

SpookyDoll

Omgomgomgomg. OxO

I haven't been frequenting Gaia for a while now.. so I thought I'd start with my guilds and check up on how everyone was doing.. I figured since I'm a bunny, this would be the place to hang out. :3~

I had no idea where was an entire den here just for us!

-squeeks excitedly-

Not exactly. whee Mostly it is just that the owner is a bunbun.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:11 pm

Oh~ :x

Well, that's fine too~ As long as there's no danger in here.

-shivers softly at the thought of predators-

Lydeth

5,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:12 pm

SpookyDoll
Oh~ :x

Well, that's fine too~ As long as there's no danger in here.

-shivers softly at the thought of predators-

*the fox licks her chops*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games