Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:52 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
I',m totally innocent >.>

Smirks as she looks over at Ayame. "You're about as innocent as a fox in a hen house" whee

*poofs up and points accusingly*
That's racial profiling!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 pm
Zach Barren
Ayanami Rei First Child
Ayame the huntress
I',m totally innocent >.>

Smirks as she looks over at Ayame. "You're about as innocent as a fox in a hen house" whee

*poofs up and points accusingly*
That's racial profiling!

So you're saying a fox, not a foxboy mind you, but a fox fox, wouldn't eat a hen? I mean maybe if it wasn't hungry, but sooner or later I am sure it would eat them. They are prey animals, and it's a predator. It's in their NATURE to want to eat the hens.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 am
ninja whee 4laugh >  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:42 pm
"How's a fox doin' somethin' that's in his or her nature or instinct not innocent?" Firetiger says to the fireplace, for anyone in the conversation to answer.  

firetiger42
Crew

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Ah, but ANY predator - or indeed, omnivore - would eat the hen if it were hungry. That goes for cats, dogs, foxes, and humans. It's in their nature to eat to prevent death by starvation. So why is it that you use a fox eating something to survive to imply guilt?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 pm
*Has the insane thought that sneaking up on the fire-entranced tiger would be fun, and does so*
ninja  

2NA
Crew

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:33 am
*hides in a back room and cries into a pillow*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 am
Zach Barren
Ah, but ANY predator - or indeed, omnivore - would eat the hen if it were hungry. That goes for cats, dogs, foxes, and humans. It's in their nature to eat to prevent death by starvation. So why is it that you use a fox eating something to survive to imply guilt?

"Just because someone is following their nature, does not mean that it is good for all of those involved. If a fox is in a hen house, then it only bodes well for the fox itself. It causes harm for that farmer, his family, his workers, and for the local economy." She shakes her head and sighs.

"While a fox following his nature in the wild is a good thing, it is doing it's job to make sure that herbivores do not eat all the plants and die of starvation. A forest is only as healthy as it's top predators. It's when the fox goes outside of the boundaries of nature, and enters into the realm of civilization, that it's nature has a darker nature. The fox may be following the letter of law, but not the spirit of the law, which is to prevent the hens from breeding themselves to death. Which will not happen under the supervision of those on the farm. It then is violating the SPIRIT of it's creation, even though maintaining the letter of it's creation. Does this make sense now?"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 am
*comes back out dressed like this* sweatdrop Hello Everyone  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm
"Well maybe the hypothetical fox doesn't know 'bout civilization doin' that... still don't get why ya chose a fox though, there's lots less innocent animals," Firetiger argues.

No longer going through fire-related memories in her head while staring into the flames, the weretiger's ears swivel to Tuna's direction a few moments after he began moving. Half-smiling, she unsheathes her claws, still looking into the burning, red-orange glow. biggrin  

firetiger42
Crew

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Humph!

*climbs into the rafters*
=_=  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
firetiger42
"Well maybe the hypothetical fox doesn't know 'bout civilization doin' that... still don't get why ya chose a fox though, there's lots less innocent animals," Firetiger argues.

No longer going through fire-related memories in her head while staring into the flames, the weretiger's ears swivel to Tuna's direction a few moments after he began moving. Half-smiling, she unsheathes her claws, still looking into the burning, red-orange glow. biggrin

"Of course the fox may not fully understand that. It's just doing it's own thing. I understand that the example may not be perfect, but even if the fox does not understand that it was doing harm, it still did it. Although now that my point is made, I would like to say that I believe that Tuna here needs prettier clothes. Maybe a nice purple sun dress perhaps." ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 pm
Zach Barren
Humph!

=_=

-shifts into a cat and climbs up the rafters and sits next to the fox-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 pm
Ayame the huntress
Zach Barren
Humph!

=_=

o.o
*stares for a moment before petting the cat*  

Zach Barren

Prodigal Demigod

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 am
Zach Barren
Ayame the huntress
Zach Barren
Humph!

=_=

o.o
*stares for a moment before petting the cat*

-purrs as she is petted-  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games