Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cholesan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:03 pm
*builds a house in it and ruins it* hohoho. B:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:39 pm
I tend to invade the houses of friends. Let me know where your house is and I'll visit from time to time.  

Errol McGillivray

kitedragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:55 pm
Errol McGillivray
I tend to invade the houses of friends. Let me know where your house is and I'll visit from time to time.

A little shack at mt. Everest. It's the only stone and wooden one there, so it shouldn't be hard to find. You simply need to ship up oxygen with you.

If I could draw better... I would be showing my avatar doing all these martial arts moves used by grand masters. And then I would move on to guns, and then draw the workings of a hydrogen bomb. In other words, I would be next to unstopable. But I lack the talent, as I now realised that my art skills lack in comparison to some of my past works.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:56 pm
Oh snap, There's no vacant space in Barton. Cholesan's staying a hobo for a little while longer xD

feast your eyes upon my homely and hobo-esque shack :B! http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/saintelmosacid/housescreenshotthing.jpg  

Cholesan

kitedragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:58 pm
Cholesan
Oh snap, There's no vacant space in Barton. Cholesan's staying a hobo for a little while longer xD

feast your eyes upon my homely and hobo-esque shack :B! http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/saintelmosacid/housescreenshotthing.jpg

That shack... is 1337. *thumbs-up* Mine seems empty and dull. It just has a door and a this fancy bed. What else do you need? The crates do everything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:04 pm
Screenshot please x) I like looking at other people's houses a lot.

You know what'd be awesome, if there was snow in gaia towns in december and you could make snowmen and stuff and if they put in gambino and you'd get water and beaches and seashells and whoa D:  

Cholesan

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:17 pm
Cholesan
Screenshot please x) I like looking at other people's houses a lot.

You know what'd be awesome, if there was snow in gaia towns in december and you could make snowmen and stuff and if they put in gambino and you'd get water and beaches and seashells and whoa D:
Maybe they'll do that for christmas.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:19 pm
squee whee

or maybe we'll have the caroling system and zombie santa'll drop by and give you a present :3  

Cholesan

kitedragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:28 pm
To Cholesan:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/kitedragon/GaiaKiteHouse.jpg

Beware of the zombie panda.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:37 pm
looks nice so far~ makeshift furniture is awesome.  

Cholesan

kitedragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:42 pm
Strange, you should have been able to see the pandy pack with red stains all over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:51 pm
The image is so small...  

Shen Jing

Omegaus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:55 pm
i have no house. but my other account does... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:46 pm
I wear my sunglasses at night so I can ((So I caaan!!)....*cough*....  

RPDOfficer

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:55 pm
my house: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Marshu/MyHouse.jpg

my kitties are sweet but kiki is a fatty X3 my holiday cactus is boss too <3 I need to get a bed stand and some other cool stuff.

and I <3 the upsidedown box for the makeshift stuff.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games