Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 pm
*bows* ahh hello Dst pleasure to see you again  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 pm
~jumps in~
Teehee~ Oh there you are Kain! C:
Too bad I'm gonna miss the party. I have to leave for school like soon.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:07 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
(just stay curled up with the blanket, not really seeing or hearing anything, eyes looking dead)

(whispers) He's never here when I need him the most. He's always gone when I need him close.

*sits beside mika with a bag of cookies* You can have these if you cheer up 3nodding

(looks at the bag of cookies with dead eyes) yay... cookies.....
@D: an old friend... an old friend who promised he wouldn't leave again.. but did anyway....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
(just stay curled up with the blanket, not really seeing or hearing anything, eyes looking dead)

(whispers) He's never here when I need him the most. He's always gone when I need him close.

*sits beside mika with a bag of cookies* You can have these if you cheer up 3nodding

@D: an old friend... an old friend who promised he wouldn't leave again.. but did anyway....

*hugs mika* its worse than i thought....*pats her head and puts a cookie in her mouth*
@BBC:.-. it was today?  

Cephalon Kish

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika

*hugs mika* its worse than i thought....*pats her head and puts a cookie in her mouth*
@BBC:.-. it was today?

(munches on the cookie quietly, still looking at things with a dead look in my eyes) He said he wouldn't leave.... He left again.... He always leaves when I need him the most....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm
Wait what? No~
Not that party C:

I was just making a reply on D's "Now this is a party," x3;;
Seemed like I failed on that.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 pm
It is also very great to see you again Kain. =D

May I... ask who he is, if on Gaia? If he is, I'll be sure to get him back for you, no problem at all. 3nodding ^-^

Of course you did not Black_Blood Cat, the party will still be here when you get back. wink ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm
(shakes my head) He travels alot so he doesn't go on gaia. We sometimes share my account when he's here. When he's here he always likes to just stay at my house most of the time. He has an unhealthy knack of taking up my bed so I end up sleeping in the guest room... He likes giving me cookies though.. (looks at the ground and sighs)  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
(shakes my head) He travels alot so he doesn't go on gaia. We sometimes share my account when he's here. When he's here he always likes to just stay at my house most of the time. He has an unhealthy knack of taking up my bed so I end up sleeping in the guest room... He likes giving me cookies though.. (looks at the ground and sighs)

make him get a phone  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika

make him get a phone

I should.. (sighs) I should be lucky I got Kane evn for a week. He usually only stays a couple of days.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika

make him get a phone

I should.. (sighs) I should be lucky I got Kane evn for a week. He usually only stays a couple of days.

O_o where does this guys cookie supply come from?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 pm
I agree upon Kain's decision~ and that he should try to visit a lot more often since you are you, and that's enough reason for almost anyone to do so. 3nodding ^-^

You know Karan~ I have an endless supply. ninja ^-^ *Pulls out a cookie in the shape of a phone and gives it to Mika.* Here you are. =D sweatdrop

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm
Darkfire Karan
TheLostAngel-Mika
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika

make him get a phone

O_o where does this guys cookie supply come from?

(shrugs) How am I suppose to know?
@D: Thnxs..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm
You're welcome? o.o sweatdrop So~ umm how about if you PM him now, and see if he PM's you back, whoever he is? 8D Then~ ask him to come over for Christmas? =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm
KAIN OMG! YOUR AVI LOOKS AWESOME!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games