Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Nelowulf
I have an interesting twist... but I don't think FP is going to go for it...

Lets give it a try.

In the meantime, Stellar is wanting me to NPC Mandalore the Immortal, so I'm going to have the Bothan meet Death's right hand man.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:06 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
I have an interesting twist... but I don't think FP is going to go for it...

Lets give it a try.

In the meantime, Stellar is wanting me to NPC Mandalore the Immortal, so I'm going to have the Bothan meet Death's right hand man.

Nelo: Shoot.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:08 pm
Well, since I'm not picky on endings (I could get a hundred in a minute), this isn't a problem in my book.

FP is already going into the "I'm not a jedi. Period" phase. The entire RP, I've been trying to nudge him into a jedi-ism kinda part.

Say Trey stays behind to attack drako. He kills him. But in doing so, he did it out of anger (since he did not follow lab or rook's advice). By using anger, he therefore falls to the temptation of the darkside, his past awakens, and takes the reigns of Drako's empire, embarassed at the state it is in due to inept leadership.

Mordranna and Angel have left the planet, angel feels concerned. Trey no longer feels love, as he feels the dark side surge in him. Pheonix Feron reawakens, bitter that he was defeated. Love no longer hinders him, as he wants vengence. The reason? Angel fell first, and due to his love for angel, it was his eventual defeat from her. She was "corrected" by Neb, and so she is the object of hate.

Big battle ensues, as Cale takes on Solms. Mordranna and Angel fight Feron, while Rook conducts the space battle Against drake, the robot.

etcetera. I'll let FP pick what he eventually does. He wanted to go into exile at the end anyway, so perhaps he pulls a sort of Gollem thing which blasts him into the void of space, preserved in exile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 pm
Not bad. Though I do have a continuity related concern: how would Legacy-era Angel come into being, if Trey and Angel don't hook up?  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:13 pm
I actually like this idea.

I know you eventually wanted Trey to become a Jedi, but I didn't feel that that was the way the Character was going.

As a child, he was basically kidnapped by the Emperor and his minions, and brainwashed into an Adept by Vader, Palps and such. Remember Dengar? He wasn't willingly the way he was. It was all brainwash, and he eventually couldn't fight it any longer. Trey is the remnants of the child before he was turned into Phoenix. Trey used the Force to push away Phoenix, but somewhere, it lies beneath.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:14 pm
They already did the double backed monster in the RP before. No continuity issues really there.

Or if that's so hard to swallow, we just say screw the continuity, and turn legacy into a sort of infinities take on things.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:17 pm
Nelowulf
They already did the double backed monster in the RP before. No continuity issues really there.

Or if that's so hard to swallow, we just say screw the continuity, and turn legacy into a sort of infinities take on things.

I'm not following?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:18 pm
Well thats how we were doing it any way, isnt it?
I mean, all the new ships, the Community, plus how we handle the Imperial Knights; all that is not canon.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:20 pm
Cale Darksun
I mean, all the new ships, the Community, plus how we handle the Imperial Knights; all that is not canon.

Yeah. That's kinda how I wanted it. Basically, I was intrigued by the premise given by Legacy 0, but I didn't really like how it was going.

This was my take. I thought it'd be more Swish.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:20 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

Yeah. That's kinda how I wanted it. Basically, I was intrigued by the premise given by Legacy 0, but I didn't really like how it was going.

Oro?
more swish?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:21 pm
FP: We're talking about Angel's legacy character, the descendent of Angel and Trey, and the possible screwing up of our supposed "canon".

Cale and eeryone else: Yea, we kind of smudge the facts anyway. If nothing else, we can say that Angel claims her children were sired by Trey, but in reality, they were not. Interesting twist possiblities.  
Nelowulf
FP: We're talking about Angel's legacy character, the descendent of Angel and Trey, and the possible screwing up of our supposed "canon".

Cale and eeryone else: Yea, we kind of smudge the facts anyway. If nothing else, we can say that Angel claims her children were sired by Trey, but in reality, they were not. Interesting twist possiblities.

Oooh.

Or I coulda knocked her up before and not know about it.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun

Oro?
more swish?

He mistyped. SWish. as in Star Wars-ish.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:26 pm
Ah.
I get it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:26 pm
Cale, you may have to do a lot of NPCing, since Ferno's going to be at your little bar after my next post.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games