Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm
Meena smiled at the young wolf. "I am." She shook her head at Sarafina and Eiwen. She nudged the young wolf again more gently. "No need ot be afraid of us. We're not that bad. Sarafina though." Indicating the wolf with wings. "You may need ot watch her. Eiwen's not that bad. I can be.......a pain though." She trotted ahead of them and noticed Feros was still sniffing the bush.

Demitri was staring at the new male and was snarling at him.

"Demitri! stop!" Demitri wasn't going to stop so Meena got ready to defend the new wolf. She didn't like her son to disobey her. She was Alpha at that time.

Lynnia leapt up and landed infront of Demitri and licked his cheek. Demitri froze surprised. "Calm down buddy brute. Is that the way to treat your mother and Alpha?" she growled.

Meena tensed up and snarled at her sister.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:15 pm
Sunfire nodded his tail coming out from between his legs. "Thats good to know," he said looking at the new wolves that lept out from nowhere. He followed after Meena.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 pm
Lynnia smiled at her sister. "Nice to see you again to." She smiled baring her teeth.
Meena growled.
Demitri calmed down and watched his mom.
Feros was still sniffing at the bush.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 am
Sunfire watched up until Meena began growling. He yelped at first thinking it was meant for him but he soon stood behind her growling his lips coming up slightly to uncover the points of his fangs.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:56 am
Lionheart watched the events happing below from his place in the sky. His wings moving every so often to keep him up he growled low in his throat as he set his eyes on Sunfire. "Dammit i'll have gain trust of this pack now before I can go after him," he snarled quietly to himself. He tipped down into a nosedive his wiongs reopening seconds before he hit the ground the ground beneath his paws shaking as he landed. His wings folded into a comfortable position on his back and he waited to be addressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Sarafina didn't do much to the new male wolf there were so many. Then seeing Lynnia lick Demitri didn't help at all. Sarafina stood near demitri, she was not liking any of the new wolves at all. So far Lynnia had gotten to the top of her list. Sarafina was a it hurt by the words of Meena, she never thought that she could say such things but they were just words.

Sarafina turned to Demitri. "We can't stay here, there are too many wolves," Sarafina whispeared into his ear. Her eyes looked into his.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm
Lionheart looked at Sarafina and trotted up next to her. "Why are you running away so quickly? Your alpha may need to be protected so you might as well stick around," he said his voice gentle and pleading. His wings shifted on hsi back a bit but other than that he didn't move.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Sarafina's ears shoot back threatingly. "And who are you?" She asked not acting mean but she still had a bit of strenght in her voice.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 pm
Lionheart cleared his throat smiling at the fire he heard the she wolf's voice. He dipped his head in a bow his wings unfolding to full length as his nose nearly touched the dirt on teh forest floor. "The name is Lionheart," he said come up out of teh bow. "And what might your name be?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm
"Sarafina," she answered still standing tall over the male. She held her head high and her claws were slightly digging into the ground.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Lionheart smirked. "Why are you so tense my lady?" he asked. "He knew this wolf was not the alpha but it couldn't hurt to suck up. Not that anyone could every tell when he was sucking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 am
Lynnia smelled curiously of his sister... Neira must be even nearer than he'd thought. If his sister knew this wolf and she was related to Meena then she was welcome amongst them without explanation; he trusted his sister's judgement at least that much.

Eiwen snorted and then started snarling at the sudden appearance of the new males and the commotion they stirred up. This he would not put up with lightly, they would need to learn just who's in charge around here. He rose to his full height, tail raised in dominance and he rubbed against Meena, making them well aware that she was his and he supported her actions. He also didn't like that both of these new wolves had the advantage of wings and his emerald eyes narrowed.

After showing the males his claim over Meena, he spun around and lept over to Sarafina and the newest arrival. He could smell her discomfort and also the lack of fear from this Lionheart.... He growled at the other male and stepped between him and Sarafina who's temper flared so easily. As a larger male and established member of the pack, Eiwen was not about to let this escalate into a fight at anyone's expense unless he himself started it.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:00 am
Lionheart stepped back from Eiwen and bowed to him. "It appears you are the alpha male. Frgive me if I did not speak to you first but you were no where in sight.I mean the pack no harm and I certaintly mean no harm to the fae behind you," he said apoligetically.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:16 am
Sarafina didn't do much about Eiwen's fast arrival. She barred her teeth at the younger male and then turned away to leave Eiwen to deal with the rest.

Sarafina sat by Demitri's side and made sure no one else came to close. Sooner or later Sarafina must get used to new arrivals.

Sarafina then laid her self down folding her wings back, she rested her head on her paws and waited till this was cleared up.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:23 am
Lionheart whimpered lightly as Sarafina walked off. "My lady where are you going?" he asked walking around Eiwen and over to her. "Please continue speaking with me," he said.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games