Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:39 pm
yep, we got 4 great kids. and the two of us couldnt get along better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 pm
she smiles "yep, thats true" she kisses him then looks at the kids "hmm, who wants to go to the park?"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:43 pm
*all the kids start bouncing up and down and casting random spells* hey hey. calm down. were going. Skeletons could you spellproof the place while were gone please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:47 pm
she laughs as one of the spells puts her in a black skin tight dress, she looks at it "hey not bad" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 pm
not bad at all. now lets go to the park. and you can stay in that outfit, i kinda like it. *little lola puts the old white dress back on* hey. ugh never mind lets just go before they start on my clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 pm
she laughs and whispers something to lola, she smiles and changes necrosses clothes, he now wore a black suit with a white cape "hmm i like" she smiles and appears back in the black dress  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:06 pm
hmm not bad. theres a target on the cape. but oh well. *starts walking away when he gets shot in the butt by an arrow* hey. ow. this isnt target practice you stupid skeletons. that hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:09 pm
she laughs "your cape" she said smiling "they are shooting the target"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:18 pm
i know *pulls out the arrows* go spellproof the place. *takes off the cape* and now were off to the park. *goes to the park* now go play nice. *watches as the kids play spell tag* its a great day lola. dont you think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:24 pm
she smiles "yes it is"(gtg soon kk) she watches the kids "no dont freeze them" she said smiling and shaking her head  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:26 pm
[ u gonna be back later? ]

yeah be nice or ill come out there and show you how to play. and anubis no wings. thats cheating. noone else can fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:28 pm
she laughs "yea but she can freeze his wings" she pointed out (hmm not sure, have to make sure parents sleeping, kinda sneaking the computer)  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:31 pm
[oh. well dont get caught. go solid snake style. Naked camo. and take a pic for me while your in naked camo. lol jk. unless you really want to. ]

true. but then hes gonna fall. and thats not gonna be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:34 pm
(haha....not gonna happen XD u and ur perverted mind rolleyes lol jk)

"true" she smiles "behave alright"

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:36 pm
[hey ive gotten like 20 pictures like that before. it works.]

yes behave, and you my wife, youd better behave or your gonna get a royal spanking when we get home.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games