Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:31 pm

(Woah. Chores and classes. I feel your pain, man. Even though you're offline. Lol, when you where explaining about the 4 ecliptors, i kept getting the thought of "The Four Horsemen". That kind of story kinda takes my stomach and twists it with goose bumps XD)

Juno was sitting at the table, reading a small panphlet (yes, he still does that). ..."Hmm? Oh, Tomoe, welcome back. So you got your boredom out of you at the library?" he says, wearing a new set of clothes, still with the same chains, but he made sure to clean them. He wears a crimson open-chested shirt, with the lower parts hanging on over his pants, and his pantsa are ripped pants that he had, some of them sporting dry, almost invisible blood-splatches from battles long ago. "Sorry if i didn't come with you... i was kinda busy getting myself adjusted to these kind of clothes." he explains, and smirks a bit. "What kind of book is that one? It looks mighty interesting.." he says.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:38 pm

Tomoe smiled at him. "Wow... you look nice, Juno-chan..." she says and blushes. "Oh... um... this book? I found it at the library.... I don't know what it is about because I can't open it.... oh well..." she says as she walks over to her vanity and places the book inside a drawer and closes it.

"Anyways, how did you sleep, Juno-chan? I hope I didn't scratch you while sleeping...." she said, giggling softly.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Juno smiles. "Thank you... you look pretty nice yourself. Though i think it's mostly because of your neko-features... just kidding..." he says, winking at her. "I slept well... i was afraid I was going to roll over you with my weight.. . Besides, you didn't scratch me with that morning scare, so i don't think you would by sleeping" he says, putting his panphlet down.

"Though i slept so good... those pillows here have such a good texture, you know." he says, half eyed from the happyness. "It was almost unnaturally good..so this is how royalty rests!" he says, knowing that it's been years that he's been here, and he still slept in darker rooms.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Tomoe blushes a lot when he winks at her, so she looks down a bit embarassed. "T-Thank you, Juno-chan... " she said, smiling softly. "I'm glad I didn't scratch you.... I sometimes scratch my pillow when sleeping... but that's only when I have nightmares...." she said.

She walks over to the bed and sits down. "Yeah... my bed is pretty comfty... I-I've mever gotten a back pain while sleeping on it..." she says, smiling slighlty. "D-Do you think.. that... um.... we... erm... could.... sleep together every night..?" she said, blushing madly, not looking at him, staring down at the bed.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Doth my ears decieve me? I hear... she's.. stammering nervously. She's got a tangle there with her tail.. and her ears are .... oh ... she's... embarrassed.. but in a different way. ....

So.. .why do i feel like i'm purely melting from the inside at this?

"Of... of course.. "he says, somehow feeling that he, too, is stammering. "But.. .don't you think it might ... might get dangerous? Remember.. this potion can't last too long...and why do you wish this so suddenly? " he asks, and cooly hides his own nervousness.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:18 pm

"Well... maybe you can take the p-potion on a daily basis.... " she said, softly twiddling her fingers. "B-But it's okay if y-you don't want to! I knew it was a silly idea..." she said, smiling feeling dumb and emabarased, her cat ears dropping softly.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:25 pm

"No! No, of course not... your idea is fine... "he says, smiling softly and brushing her hair from her face. "I don't mind.. i always liked company. Maybe we can lull each other to sleep.. with horror stories.. ooh that would be good!" he says, and stands up. Suddenly, he stands still. "Hey... you know... i just thought of this. When i was talking to you yesterday night, I ... i don't remember how i fell asleep, really. I think i actually lost onciusness.. what was i doing before that happened? "he asks, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:29 pm

Tomoe smiled, feeling glad that he actually liked her idea. "Well.... last night..." she says as she scratches her chin. "Hmm.... o-oh!" she says as she suddenly blushes again. "Well... um... you w-were saying that I was... hidding s-something.... I said no.... you said that I was and t-then you c-crawled on t-top of me, r-really close..." she said as she blushed even more at the memory. "And just then... y-you said something... about a boat... and rocking i-it over... a-and you f-fell a-asleep." she said.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:40 pm

Juno shakes his head. "Don't kill yourself.." he says, and a small tinge of red goes through his face. "... That was ..rather stupid of me. Who knows what i cou;d've done.." he says, and feels another surge of redness.

Somehow, id on't feel like myself.. Esuna? Are you making my face blush more?

Oh.. you little bi-....

He stands and rubs his head, knowing that Esuna's the one that is making his face look extra red with many thoughts that he never had of women before. "Forget about it... it was just me joking around.. "he says, white-lying. "Looks like the library was really interesting, no?" he says, sitting again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:45 pm

Tomoe blushes slightly. "Oh... you were joking...? B-because I... uhm... I... k-kinda liked it...." she said, blushing a lot and quickly grabbing her pillow and hidding her face in it. I can't believe I just admitted that!... What is he going to think about me now..... she thought as she kept hugging the pillow tightly.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:08 pm

Hearing her, he stays quiet. He looked at her with a wierd look, then bit his lip. ".... I... kin-.. kinda liked it to.." he said, letting it go off his chest. ".... Heck, i'm not going to beat around the bush anymore! Being beside you on the bed makes me feel horny !... Huh?! " he stammers, seeing the look on her face.

Oh... you're up to no good.. No more sneaked dinner snacks for you...

"Actually, I meant to say... your face.. your body.. the way you treat me.. makes me want to wet my bedsheets! .. Look ,sorry, it's Esuna.. she loves to torture me with girls. He knows this is the first relationship that has been too easy for me.. so she likes to poke fun... But i mean..." he says, holding his teeth togehter, "that.... you make my heart dance like crazy... i wouldn't mind sleeping with you forever!" he says, and is smiling a lot. ".. Did that sound gay?" he finnally says, with a bit of embarrassment on his face.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:16 pm

Tomoe looks at him, with a weird look on her face. She blinks twice, trying to process all of the information. Suddenly she blushed intensively and looked up to him, smiling brightly. "R-Really? I make you feel like that...? Oh Juno-chan!" suddenly stands up and pounces on him again, kissing him all over.

"And for the record.... it didn't sound gay," she said, as she smiled toward him and kissed him again.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:40 pm

Surprised at her sudden impulse, he can't help but to smile sheepishly. "Oh.... you're just saying that.." he says, smirking and then holding her body by her hips, laughing with the kisses. "You're a very playfull kitten... if i haven't mentioned before.

(Oh. And, while I'm at it, let me say i struck gold, for i love all that is catgirls.

Awkward moment, over.)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:43 pm

(lol! Neh, catgirls are cute! ^^) Tomoe giggles and kisses him deeply. "No I'm not.. I love you, Juno-chan..... I really do," she said, blushing a bit, looking at him with her bright purple eyes, smilng brightly. "and yes.... I know I'm playful..." she says as she kisses him again.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:52 pm

He smiles, and holds her body more, rubbing her back. "I love doing that.." he says, and moves his hand from her back to her face, placing her mouth to his mouth and locking into a deep kiss with her, loving the thrill and feeling in his heart.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games