Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:44 pm

Nanaki_Red XIII
sweatdrop Well Im finally back from that seemingly long vacation. It was really bad honestly, barely ever left our cabin. But at least it gave me some time to think. Im sorry about all that mating-ness I always go through, its just whenever someone gets a mate, I tend to want that person a lot, I havent any idea why either. But now I can relax and I dont care about mates or anything, so I shall go back to being the original crossdressing husky you all had loved....I hope >>;

Welcome back Nanaki.
Im sorry your vacation was such a drag, hopefully it'll be better next time, eh?
Meh, Yiffy or not, We love ya the same.
Where'd ya go by the way o.O'
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:58 pm

Welcome back, Nanaki!!

Enjoy your trip Affy!! (I totally didn't even know you were going) Can't wait to see your pics! (Maybe I should upload my pics from the St. Louis Zoo...)

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:37 pm

Af Mas
Just checked into our hotel after a long day at the Minnesota Zoo. I took lots of pictures of lots of animals, including a Red Panda 4laugh Will load them and the others I'll be taking tomorrow after we get back, since I forgot my cable XP

Been a hot day, but a good day heart

Where is Affy?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:53 pm

*snugs Affy tightly* Hee, lucky. X3 Been ages since I've been to a zoo...

*kerpounces and nuzzles Naki* Welcome back you. <^^> Sowwy your trip was somewhat dull. And nyah, I know what you mean, I feel the same way when one of my close friends hooks up with someone, too. <@_@> Nyeh. *snuggles da husky*

Lloxie

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:28 pm

Getting Bismark back. New family wasn't able to manage his problems, so area advisor told them to return him to us ASAP. So we're doing a swap tomorrow with him ^.^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:10 pm

Turns out that Tuesday was the 5th year anniversary of working at my current job. As thanks my boss is giving me a raise and a bonus, though I wont know how much till I receive them.

More good news, I will be starting my paid vacation on the 16 and will have a full nine days off from work. Only 5 of those days will be paid, seeing how the other 4 I would have off anyway. razz

Artemis Vulpes

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:41 pm

The grand reopening of petco was a huge,awesome, explostion of pet-loving orgasm. I ended up getting one more pet then i planned.. sweatdrop

I got a set ups for my bettas, and I now have..

Mr. Personality! A male crowntail betta, his body is black, his fin vains are blue, and the fin themseves are red or cyan/aqua.
and..

Dr. Evil! Another male crown tail, he's a rusty dull red, that gets darker as it goes down his fins, ect.

These I got at petsmart, the ones at petco, i wasn't impressed with. So, now on to the mystery animal.

Well, I felt it was a waste of a good aquarium and a set up i'd constructed to not fill my old Leo's tank. Well, i sure filled it! The leos were on sale today, $19 for any "baby" ie; anything in the baby cage. and there was a near full grown gecko, that, should have been in 'adult' cage, but wasnt, so Sal, our buddy gave it to us for the special price of $19, PLUS the 10% discount. Also, we got some good free stuff from the whole thing. Tomarrow, i'm going in at 9:00 for pet photography, my little goliath i've wanted some proffestional photos of. All in all, its been a long, busy, happy day. I'm in need off a name for my new leo, something more original then "spot" please! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:02 pm

Kankuro

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:08 am

I've been punishing myself and looking at cats and dogs from shelters. I found a British Shorthair. Pure bred silver tabby that has been fully vaccinated, neutered and microchipped. I can't believe he was signed away or given up or abandoned or anything. But I know my mom won't let me get him
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:01 am

*grumbles* It's not natural to be up before the sun...It's 6am...where the hell is the damn thing? I hate mornings..... stare

That's my complaint for the day. Company picnic after work...I was invited, so I thought I might attend. Free food at the least! 4laugh

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:19 am

lol, I wake up everyday at 6:30AM, so what you complaing about? rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:09 am

Crenn
lol, I wake up everyday at 6:30AM, so what you complaing about? rofl

5:30 here rofl And usually not getting to bed till close to 2300 or 1.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:28 am

Well, I'm very happy and displeased at the same time.

First, I'm happy because I just got my first job. It's nearby, pays minimum wage, and it'll help me get my foot in the door. I'll be working nights and weekends, so that's just fine with me. Although since the store closes at 8, I don't exactly know if that's "nights" Night to me is like.....7-11pm. Oh well. At least I won't be in the sweltering heat at night......

But here's the bad news.

The store has no airconditioning. This is one thing that truly irritates me. Now that I have the job, I wished I hadn't. I was going to apply at Walmart for a stock boy position, which probably pays a smidgeon more and its nice and cool in there.

Ah well, I'll still apply there.........if they call me and tell me to come in, then I'll drop this other job like a bad habit and run over there.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:45 am

Ahh Walmart, one of the kids in my writting class got fired from there three times... by a computer... for no reason. Since it was a mistake they kept rehiring him but after the third time he took it as a sign and quit. rofl

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:28 am

Krissim Klaw
Ahh Walmart, one of the kids in my writting class got fired from there three times... by a computer... for no reason. Since it was a mistake they kept rehiring him but after the third time he took it as a sign and quit. rofl

Poor dude. I'm sure that I could get in there........after all, I've seen several of my classmates working there......and if they can get in then I CERTAINLY can.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games