Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:23 pm
evil sushi...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:25 pm
Darien_Thread
Cold and hungry. It went from the mid 70s to the low 40s over night here. I hate Alabama

Oi o.O;;
~ pats ~

Bunny Vir
evil sushi...

xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:26 pm
my head is gonna explode... now i remeber why I stopped doing art commisions... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:28 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily
Spiffy. I have a song for the harem. xd

Oooh, what is it? ^^

Listening to my Diablo 2 songs last night, there's a track called harem, which believe it or not, plays in the harem section. xd

xd
Cute and awesome all at the same time. xp

Oi, been keeping busy myself. As unbelievable as it may sound, I'm scanning pictures of my school's teachers! xd
Gonna be doodling a bunch of them for a banner they're making for the school. Maybe get a good laugh out of it as well. xd

That and I applied for the transexuals guild here on Gaia. Figured that talking with people that already had experiences in such matters coukld help. 3nodding biggrin

I did not even know they had one here. I would have thought it would have ben one of those topics that Gaia dose not allow O_o  

Darien_Thread

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:31 pm
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

Oooh, what is it? ^^

Listening to my Diablo 2 songs last night, there's a track called harem, which believe it or not, plays in the harem section. xd

xd

Oi, been keeping busy myself. As unbelievable as it may sound, I'm scanning pictures of my school's teachers! xd
Gonna be doodling a bunch of them for a banner they're making for the school. Maybe get a good laugh out of it as well. xd

That and I applied for the transexuals guild here on Gaia. Figured that talking with people that already had experiences in such matters coukld help. 3nodding biggrin

I did not even know they had one here. I would have thought it would have ben one of those topics that Gaia dose not allow O_o
you have been around the ED alot have you? they have some topics on there that would make baby bush cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Darien_Thread

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:34 pm
Bunny Vir
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

Oooh, what is it? ^^

xd

you have been around the ED alot have you? they have some topics on there that would make baby bush cry.

Any thing would make baby Bush cry. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:35 pm
Darien_Thread
Bunny Vir
my head is gonna explode... now i remeber why I stopped doing art commisions... gonk

One reason I don?t draw. I know people will ask for commissions ^^

How many do you have?
10.. <

Vir-San

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:36 pm
Bunny Vir

Oi, poor Vir. Good luck with those. xp

Bunny Vir
Darien_Thread

Zeh bunny speaks truth! xd
There's actually a 3000 page topic on transexuals in the ED sociology and psychology subforum, as well as a support thread that was sadly archived, not to mention the guild :3

Very good source of info so far, and the people there seem very friendly so far... and by friendly, I mean "Actually-comparable-to-furries-guild nice". surprised heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm
Darien_Thread

True as well. Except maybe money. That makes him squeal. xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:38 pm
hehe i used to spend way to much time in ED.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:43 pm
"change this change that" NO i'm not changing a damn thing... god i hate people O______o  

Vir-San

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:44 pm
DoomNeko
Darien_Thread

I sware the man is scared of it with the way he spends it and gets rid of it so fast ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:46 pm
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Darien_Thread

I sware the man is scared of it with the way he spends it and gets rid of it so fast ^^
lol ya... bush is evil.... it's his falt this place is going to hell... gonk  

Vir-San

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:48 pm
Bunny Vir
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Darien_Thread

lol ya... bush is evil.... it's his falt this place is going to hell... gonk

Actually, during Bush's time in power, we even witnessed Hell freezing over! Now come on, if that's not a sign, I don't know what is! xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games