Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:10 pm

sin you eating peoples cloths again you know what that dose to your digestion lol
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:11 pm

drifter_Xwolf
sin you eating peoples cloths again you know what that dose to your digestion lol

It's not that bad.. especially if the fabrics were made edible. Like edible underwear.

You can buy that at Spencers', although I spent my money there on something a little different.

Josie Mir

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:13 pm

Josie Mir
drifter_Xwolf

It's not that bad.. especially if the fabrics were made edible. Like edible underwear.

You can buy that at Spencers', although I spent my money there on something a little different.

into some kinky stuff there eh josie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:16 pm

Awwwwrr, Spencers' doesn't just sell kinky stuff.

Josie Mir

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:21 pm

ya i know i mean just that ya brought up the editble underwear was odd sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:22 pm

Josie Mir

Seriously, they have some pretty kool stuff there. ^^
But the kinky stuff is still the best. 3nodding

Queerbag McNutsac

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:24 pm

actualy they also have all there joke gifts which is great and the shirts they sell
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:25 pm

Naskatan
Josie Mir

Yes, it is.

Like... leopard-print padded handcuffs. Mmm.

Josie Mir

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:25 pm

drifter_Xwolf
ya i know i mean just that ya brought up the editble underwear was odd sweatdrop

That ain't weird. I buy those all the time. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:27 pm

Josie Mir
Naskatan
Josie Mir

Yes, it is.

Oh I love those. Then I go to Hot Topic and get a collar. Then back to Spencer's for......other things. ninja

Queerbag McNutsac

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:30 pm

Naskatan
Josie Mir
Naskatan
Josie Mir

Yes, it is.

Oh I love those. Then I go to Hot Topic and get a collar. Then back to Spencer's for......other things. ninja

You can get the cuffs and other things at Spencers' for under $15, and a collar at Petco or similar for less than $10. What does Hot Topic charge?

PS: If I were you, I wouldn't buy anything I wouldn't be comfortable wearing... while wearing nothing else. Maybe that's just me.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:33 pm

Josie Mir
Naskatan
Josie Mir
Naskatan
Josie Mir

Yes, it is.

You can get the cuffs and other things at Spencers' for under $15, and a collar at Petco or similar for less than $10. What does Hot Topic charge?

PS: If I were you, I wouldn't buy anything I wouldn't be comfortable wearing... while wearing nothing else. Maybe that's just me.

Hot Topic I think charges about 10$ Or so they were the last time I checked.

Must be you, cause I don't mind wearin something uncomfortable with nothing else. In fact, it just makes it more interesting. ^^

Queerbag McNutsac

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:35 pm

By "comfortable" I didn't necessarily mean "chafes" v. "doesn't chafe." I meant it more as... "feels self-confident in" v. "feels like an idiot in."

I wear a dog collar a lot of the time, as does my master. Especially when unclothed, although there's something vaguely aggravating about prancing around in your underwear and your collar, with the situation not actually leading to sex.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:53 pm

*hugglez wit everyone!*

fang731

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:53 pm

Josie Mir
By "comfortable" I didn't necessarily mean "chafes" v. "doesn't chafe." I meant it more as... "feels self-confident in" v. "feels like an idiot in."

I wear a dog collar a lot of the time, as does my master. Especially when unclothed, although there's something vaguely aggravating about prancing around in your underwear and your collar, with the situation not actually leading to sex.

^^^^^actualy your right about that it would be kinda annoying i maen ya do all that and ya dont get the nasty thats messed up
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games