Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:26 pm

*squeaks* come on Pa Tone, update the finalized Toy Dragon egg on the Sprite Progress List........... TJ might pick more but he won't even look at the Toy until you update the eggs!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:44 pm

The new eggs can be seen and I believe that the next ones we will get are alternate sprites to the black dragon.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm

yeah.... but that's not what I'm concerned with right now...... I'm one update of the dragon requests thread away from being given credit for the egg and hatchlings of one of the cutest suggestions out there!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Kayariy
yeah.... but that's not what I'm concerned with right now...... I'm one update of the dragon requests thread away from being given credit for the egg and hatchlings of one of the cutest suggestions out there!

Go poke him here on Gaia. Tell him to get himself moving!
*nicely of course xd *
You deserve your credit!

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

*nicely of course xd *
You deserve your credit!

Pa Tone is on Gaia? Really?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Scroll update has been done! Now to remove the adults and update the Infirmary report!

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

*nicely of course xd *
You deserve your credit!

Yeah, He posts in the Dragcave guild all the time.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

*nicely of course xd *
You deserve your credit!

oh. cool!

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy

*nicely of course xd *
You deserve your credit!

oh. cool!

Yeah. I think there are a couple high level people here on Gaia. Including possibly TJ himself.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm

TJ is on Gaia! He signed the petition to get dragcave white-listed!! xd And I'm sorry for the delay, the adults have been removed, and I'm finally getting ready to do the infirmary update!

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:40 pm

i'm whittling them down.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 pm

urk... the Cat Dragon people completely brushed my egg-sprite aside because it wasn't the right color, without even giving me the opportunity to recolor it. The current egg is just a plain, olive green egg. sad I took the time to give an egg cat ears and a ball of yarn because they told me to, too, and their only objection is it's honey colored not deep brownish green. It would take twenty seconds to recolor it, most of the time being uploading it to photobucket after editing! User Image

AND theirs is so dark in the lower right hand corner it would interfere with the cracking system.

sad because this is my best egg sprite to date, besides the toy dragon.... The toy, I really outdid myself on and it REALLY looks cute. http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=1918

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:53 pm

tsk, some people just can't appreciate hard work.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 pm

crying that doesn't make it any better......

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

i know.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games