Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:02 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
"I don't care, I don't get tired." she replied plainly.
"Ok, then let us continue." Yajiro said while getting to his feet.

Ifuuki-chan followed silently for the rest of the day. Her dark eyes would occasionally dart from one bit of scenery to the next, as if it bored her. She began to play counting games on her fingers.
Upon reaching the desert Yajiro turned around and asked "Can you surf?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:04 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki-chan followed silently for the rest of the day. Her dark eyes would occasionally dart from one bit of scenery to the next, as if it bored her. She began to play counting games on her fingers.

Ifuuki-chan looked up. "What? Like in the ocean?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:06 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Ya, its like that but only you do it on the sand instead of water."he replied
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:18 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"No I've never done it, but I know I can. It should be easy." Ifuuki-chan said.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:29 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Good,"Said Yajiro as he walked back into the woods. After afew minutes Yajiro came out carrying to peaces of wood, they were about the same size as Yajiro, he handed one to Ifuuki-chan."When I cast the jujsu jump up into the air and land on the top of the wave with the board under you, and stay on the top of it with the tip pointed down so you can ride it. Are you ready?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:30 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Good,"Said Yajiro as he walked back into the woods. After afew minutes Yajiro came out carrying to peaces of wood, they were about the same size as Yajiro, he handed one to Ifuuki-chan."When I cast the jujsu jump up into the air and land on the top of the wave with the board under you, and stay on the top of it with the tip pointed down so you can ride it. Are you ready?"

Ifuuki-chan gripped the board. "Yes."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:34 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yajiro preformed a long strings of seal"Earth wave jujsu!" he shouted as a wav of sand came directly at them. Yajiro quickly jumped and landed safely on the wave.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:43 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yajiro preformed a long strings of seal"Earth wave jujsu!" he shouted as a wav of sand came directly at them. Yajiro quickly jumped and landed safely on the wave.

Ifuuki-chan followed suit. Her skirt waved and russeled in the wind. She had a look of deep concentration on her face as they covered ground.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:57 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki-chan followed suit. Her skirt waved and russeled in the wind. She had a look of deep concentration on her face as they covered ground.

As soon as Yajiro landed he started to preform a long string of seal, after he finished one string he would start another. He finaly stopped after six hours of preforming seals, when he stopped the wave fell into nothingness as Yajiro fell to the ground panting heavaly. Then he blacked out the maze took more out of him than he thought.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:05 am

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

As soon as Yajiro landed he started to preform a long string of seal, after he finished one string he would start another. He finaly stopped after six hours of preforming seals, when he stopped the wave fell into nothingness as Yajiro fell to the ground panting heavaly. Then he blacked out the maze took more out of him than he thought.

Ifuuki-chan walked over to Yajiro and prodded him with a foot. "Hey. Are you alive?"
She recived no answer, so she shrugged her shoulders and walked away. It wasn't her job to keep him alive after all.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:04 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
#37 shuffled to the cage area. His skin was a nasty grey and was dry as dust. He had lost his life nearly a hundred years ago, so long that he no longer had a name. Ifuuki had only dabbled in restoration in the dead, finally coming to the conclusion that cloning was much more efficient. #37 stared with sunken eyes at Senji.
Without looking directly at 37#.
"Quit staring at me, unless you want to start something," Senji looked around directly at 37#. His eyes looked worn out from crying, they were red and puffy.

#37 turned and shuffled over to Ra's cage. He began to stare just as he did against Senji.
"Thats what I thought," Senji grumbled. Ra noticed 37 turn to him.
"a*****e!" Ra shouted at Senji.
"Yeah, I am..." Senji said.
"... Chill. Dude, just what happened in your battle?" Ra asked.
"... I'd rather not talk about it" Senji replied.

---

Geku blew open Mai's cage with a dispell technique.
"Right. You're coming with me. Never mind your friends!" Geku said to Mai. His tone was low and paniced.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:48 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
#37 shuffled to the cage area. His skin was a nasty grey and was dry as dust. He had lost his life nearly a hundred years ago, so long that he no longer had a name. Ifuuki had only dabbled in restoration in the dead, finally coming to the conclusion that cloning was much more efficient. #37 stared with sunken eyes at Senji.
"Quit staring at me, unless you want to start something," Senji looked around directly at 37#. His eyes looked worn out from crying, they were red and puffy.

#37 turned and shuffled over to Ra's cage. He began to stare just as he did against Senji.

---

"Right. You're coming with me. Never mind your friends!" Geku said to Mai. His tone was low and paniced.

"But...but I can't just leave them!" Mai stuttered. she was completely confused.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:44 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

---

"But...but I can't just leave them!" Mai stuttered. she was completely confused.
"You shut up. Maybe later!" Geku said as he grabbed Mai's wrist and ran for an exit.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:49 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

---

"You shut up. Maybe later!" Geku said as he grabbed Mai's wrist and ran for an exit.

Mai was confused as to what was going on. Wasn't she just fighting this guy? Why did he want to save her. "Where are we going?" she shouted.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:53 am

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

---

Mai was confused as to what was going on. Wasn't she just fighting this guy? Why did he want to save her. "Where are we going?" she shouted.
"We're going to hide, then we'll go home and I'll go back to base. Sounds good doesn't it?" Geku said with a toothy grin.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games