Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 am
Sarafina rolled her eyes walked back over to the male.

"Fine, I shall keep talking. But don't expect me to be too light on you," Sarafina said with her eyes watching his every move.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:34 am
Lionheart nodded."Your a stronghearted fae and I admire that. I would expect you to be hard on me and nothing less. Now tell me a bit about this pack if you will," he said. This fae attracted him but at the same time he knew not if she was taken.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:38 am
"We started out with me and Meena, the alpha I should go by. Then her pups came. Demitri, the one behind me, Feros, the one is the bushes. Oh, and Eiwen was here before the pups. Most of the little pups are grown, Demitri is the oldest. Not much to tell, but the most of us are loners," Sarafina said in a calmer tone as she still watched him with threatening eyes.

(i am going to be on for a while so keep posting)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:43 am
He nodded and sat back n hsi haunches looking at the wolves she mentioned. "My lady please stop looking at me like that. As i've metioned before I mean you no harm. May I ask if there is male here that you are with?" he asked bluntly.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 am
Sarafina sofened her eyes but her ears shot back threatening. "Demitri, is my mate," Sarafina said as she tried not to act like a threat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:50 am
Lionheart nodded and lay down. "It was only a simple question my lady. Can's a brute ask a fae if she has someone important to her?" he asked glad that she'd softened her eyes.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:52 am
"Well, when you put it that way. I guess you could," Sarafina said as she slightly looked at the sky softly. Sarafina let her wings unfold and she relaxed but she still made sure that nothing was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 am
"It seems like your always in attack mode.Why?" he asked. He was a nosey brute but he was always nice about it when asking questions. He to looked up at the sky before he sneezed. "Sorry,"he said itching his nose with his forepaw.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 am
"Well, I must stay ready. If you let your guard down, things go wrong," Sarafina said as she closed her eyes and laid her head down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am
"Right now i'll let you know that if ever the day comes when your mate is not around and you need protecting i'll be right there by your side to fight off whatever threatens you," Lionheart said drawing a few symbols in the dirt and then breathed on them. Soon two red roses grew up from them and came together in teh shape of a heart.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 am
Sarafina looked at him, and then at the roses. "Well, whats your past?" Sarafina asked as her golden eyes glittered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:43 pm
Lionheart chuckled and continued drawing symbols in teh dirt. "I don't remember much. I was captured by humans a while back and since then my memory has been quite horrendous," he answered.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 pm
As they went on talking Sarafina slowly started to trust this wolf. But some thing in his eyes was different.

"Hmm, interesting," Sarafina said as she licked her paws clean with her sliver claws showing clearly in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm
Lionheart smiled and yawned. Relaxing a bit he stamped a forepaw on each symbol he'd drawn a firey heart raising up from each one in turn. "So whats your past?" he asked.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 pm
"Long, but if you say so. It all started when I was young. I was the strongest and the last born of my litter. And the only one with wings, but anyway. It was only a few weeks later before a wolf to our den. My father had been wounded by hunting, and they hadn't eaten in weeks. Once that wolf come in, it was killing my family one by one. My father first, then mother, then my sisters and brothers. But for some reason, it stopped when it saw me. I was to young to attack but I knew what had happened. So i ran, I ran far. I went to hide for years, then I came out of hiding to become a loner. And now I am here," Sarafina said holding back tears as she looke at the ground.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games