Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemon-Lime Merignue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:13 am
NAME: Anna

APPEARANCE:
hair: short and brown (usually red)
eyes: big and brown
height: 5'5"
weight: 114lbs.
clothes: nothing from American Eagle or Hollister. i get my stuff usually from yard sales or thrift shops....usually jeans are what i'm wearing.

FAV. BANDS: AC/DC, Metallica, Slipknot, Evanescence, All American Rejects, AFI, Death Cab For Cutie, Hawthorne Heights, Beach Boys, Nickelback, Hinder, and bunches of other stuff....

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, reading, Gaia, drawing, talking, listening, sitting under the stars, running around in thunderstorms....hanging with my boyfriend....video gaming, music, and i absolutely love food....

PERSONALITY: kinda bubbly....i act blonde....i don't think before i say things....i just say what comes to my mind and if it bothers you, go away.

PET PEEVES: wet socks....flat-out stupid people....

LIKES/DISLIKES: if you can't laugh at your own mistakes, you need to get a life. i like funny people. if you aren't funny in some way, you need to die.

REASON FOR JOINING: i got kicked out of the perfection dolls of gaia guild and wanted to find some other guilds to join....they didn't like that i wasn't stereotypical....

(added questions)
favorite colors: black, crimson, hawt pink, electric blue, lime green, purple....

favorite foods: pizza or anything else italian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:58 pm
NAME: Ty
APPEARANCE: Plain and simple.
FAV. BANDS: Nirvana..Slipknot..Some techno..Godsmack..The distillers..Lacuna coil..Heavy stuff mostly..Dimmu Borgir etc..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to Music..gaming Consoles and Online..drawing..writing..etc
PERSONALITY: To myself mostly
PET PEEVES: heh..
LIKES/DISLIKES: Boring...Next question..
REASON FOR JOINING: It suits some intrest unlike other guilds..

Myzaree_Mistress

Black_Holes_Lash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:35 pm
Hello! I dont know why it took me so long to join a goth guild... i've been here for a while... so.. yea... :p

here's some info on me.

NAME: Lulu
AGE: old enough to be your big sister... (in most cases)
APPEARANCE: humanoid...
FAV. BANDS: korn, cradle of filth, lacuna coil... etc...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anime, drawing, video games
PERSONALITY: shy mostly, but i can be silly...
PET PEEVES: when people say in regards to my name "oh! like madonna's kid..." no!
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like stuff and dislike stuff... xD
REASON FOR JOINING: wanted to be around others with similar interests.

^_^v  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:43 pm
You are not my sister!  

zz1000zz
Crew

Black_Holes_Lash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:54 pm
zz1000zz
You are not my sister!

will brother work better? :<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:41 am
NAME: Call me Luna or Cloud
APPEARANCE: Well, sometimes i love wearing black and i mostly wear jeans.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Linkin park, 3 days grace,mostly rock.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing,being on the computer,volleyball,music
PERSONALITY: Kind personality but can have a little mean streak now and again
PET PEEVES: Annoying people who thinks they can do whatever they want and annoy the hell out of me,Drama classes
LIKES/DISLIKES: We'll see about that
REASON FOR JOINING: My reason is because I have an intrest for goth, and would like to know more.
If you want to know alittle more about me visit my page.  

DoubleTrouble10

The Hedgewalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:09 am
NAME: Holli, or Tal
APPEARANCE: Anything and everything... as long as it isn't too revealing, stupid, or pink, Slight Harajuku-goth influence at times, I wish I could pull off EGL. Also, I'm working on losing weight. sweatdrop
FAV. BANDS: Anything but rap, hip-hop or R&B, If I like the lyrics, I don'r care about what genre it is.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, drawing, writing stories, playing video games, playing ARGs
PERSONALITY: Just about anything. I'm happy most days, but I might get mad at the drop of a hat. Even if I'm in a bad mood I try to remain pleasant, no matter how good it would feel to rip into the person.
PET PEEVES: People misspelling my real name
LIKES: Science fiction, Making movies, taking photographs. pocky lots of other stuff.
DISLIKES: stereotypical christians (I am christian, so I'm not bashing the religion), rednecks, people with a narrow sense of beauty
REASON FOR JOINING: To find people with similar interests.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 pm
NAME:Furzball
APPEARANCE:average caucasion w/brown hair and eyes
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, black mages.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Video games, Anime/Manga, art, fashion
PERSONALITY:Helpful to most people. Abit hentai(perverted) and excitable. However well behaived.
PET PEEVES:Jerks and electrics always breaking
LIKES/DISLIKES: Roleplaying, Dating, fun w/friends.
Dislike jerks and human atrocities.
REASON FOR JOINING: Interested in culture, semi dress and act the part.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mettekka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:15 am
NAME: Owen

APPEARANCE: I wear t-shirts and jeans. I don't wear anything with words on it, unless it says something like CRUXSHADOWS or EGO LIKENESS. Well, except for that shirt my dad got me, with Dodge muscle cars...

FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, Ego Likeness, Ozzy, Voltaire, ThouShaltNot, Ayria, Loituma, Weird Al, The Beatles, The Doors, Cake, Lamia, Vertical Horizon (But only the album Everything You Want--can't stand the others), Godsmack, CKY, Nickleback, Simon and Garfunkle, The Dreamside, Traveling Wilburys, and A La Zingara. Think I got 'em all...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Oh God. I mostly live in the weight room.

PERSONALITY: I guess I try to be nice to everyone, but I've got a really bad temper.

PET PEEVES: I really hate it when people call themselves Goth to get attention. You know, the girls that dress in all black and talk about how depressed they are, and get all their clothing from Hot Topic because they think it's cool, while missing the whole point of being Gothic...

LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike U2, Creed, RHCP, and absolutely hate Rammstein. I mean, they sound good, but damnit, I wish I didn't speak German. I like jello, miso soup, sushi, Thai food, coke, weight lifting, and riding my bike. I also like to read, write, and play my flute and cello.

REASON FOR JOINING: I'd seen lots of banners around for this guild, and I guess I'm getting a little sick of the Cruxshadow's slow-as-molasses forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:01 am
NAME: Tae
FAV. BANDS: HIM, The Used, Rufus Wainwright, Ariane Moffatt, Nirvana, Elliott Smith, The Cure, Fall Out Boy, Billy Talent, Les Trois Accords, Ani DiFranco, Silverchair, Sébastien Lacombe, Prodigy...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, 'rithmetic (just kidding about the last one), French culture, GLBT issues, cooking...Nothing terribly interesting.
PERSONALITY: I sometimes come off as being pretty harsh, without really meaning to, but I'm a fairly nice guy. With the exception of a very few subjects that are important to me, I'm not confrontational; I hate arguing, so don't bother trying to pick a fight with me.
PET PEEVES: Hmm...People who hate me (or like me) only because of my sexuality; People who go off on huge, uninformed rants about "cutters", when they really don't have a clue about self-injury; Self-proclaimed music elitests (I like what I like, get over it.).
LIKES Coffee, bright colours, oranges, Celtic music, vodka, Acadian accents, my fish, dying my hair, being near the ocean, piercings, being with my friends.
DISLIKES Suburbia, shopping, spiders, crowds, gory movies, PETA, ironing, Lord of the Rings, math and smoke.
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked like an interesting, well-run guild with a wide variety of topics and intelligent members.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Drake Magestrail

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:41 pm
NAME:Brett
APPEARANCE biggrin irty blond,medium length,pale-ish,slightly athletic body,5'8,145 lbs,black clothing
FAV. BANDS:Metallica,MCR,LP,Godsmack,Weird Al,Mudvayne,BFMV,and lots others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:umm...video games,martial arts,pissing certain people off
PERSONALITY:I'm usually a mellow type of guy,I've got ADHD so I have random bursts of energy,I'm usually a loner.....I'm a Christian
PET PEEVES:Stupid people.
LIKES/DISLIKES:Likes:Black things,red things,vid games,music,friends.Dislikes:Stupid people,jocks,cheerleaders,people that are too happy,super strict Christians,school,people who think they're better than me in every way etc...
REASON FOR JOINING:umm.....I've been looking for this type of guild for awhile.....I feel alone at my school...I'm the only one at the place that usually wears Tripp ware.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:10 pm
NAME: Dana
APPEARANCE: Dark brown hair,one dark brown eye and one slightly lighter brown eye,pale skin,skinny,short
FAV. BANDS: If I were to type all that...You'd be reading forever,so I won't
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading,Drawing/Painting,photography
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic,blunt,witty and I adore causing trouble and doing pranks and mischevious things like that...Although online and after Ive had a Dr. pepper I get a bit hyper
PET PEEVES:Being asked about my pet peeves
LIKES:Anime,Games,Sushi,Pocky and.....lots of other things Ive forgotten
DISLIKES razz eople who force their beliefs upon others (And its not just christians that do this) People who abuse their families, and stuck up people
REASON FOR JOINING:I am a very lonely girl xp  

Awesome Akwardness

Thorrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:34 pm
NAME:Jonathan or Jon
APPEARANCE: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/ColonelCarrots/forward.jpg
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Cradle of Filth, Demons and Wizards... I'm not naming them all.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, talking to my girlfriend, and playing game.
PERSONALITY: Shy very shy. I'm nice I don't bite.
PET PEEVES: What I don't understand
LIKES/DISLIKES: My girlfriend dislikes liberals
REASON FOR JOINING: Hang out with cool people  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games