Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Tomoe blushes intensively as she holds the kiss. She softly pushes him toward the bed and lays on top of him softly, still kissing.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 pm

He holds the kiss, and rubs her tail a bit, and moving his hands around her back and the lower part, breathing softly to her. "... You.... you're on fire... my darling.." he says, and suddenly, it kicks again. His vampirish self comes to life.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:09 pm

She looks at him and smiles a bit. "So are you... Juno-chan...." she says as she moves her tail side to side, playfully kissing his lips tenderly. She licks his lips softly and blushes. "Hmm.... you're tasty, Juno-chan...."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm

He smiles, and says "Oh... i would love to hold you in this moment forever.. such a blissfull feeling...". He closes his eyes and nips at her neck, taking care to not get carried away with himself. "Mmmh.. you're smelling... good.." he says, and his hand goes lower through her back, ticklign her spine and rubbing it, and reaches a certain spot. "Your flesh.. it's so soft.. even if you are a Neko-jin.." he says and slaps her behind. "... I'm sorry.. i went to far away there.." he says, looking at her with bedroom eyes (whatever that means.. it sounds good XD)

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 pm

Tomoe softly arches her back when he touches her spine. "Ahh...." she sighed happily, but blushes slightly when she felt the slap. "Don't worry about it...." she softly kisses his lips and feels his chest gently. "Hm... I liked it..." she says, blushing even more.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:32 pm

Smiling more, Juno holds on to her. "... Tomoe... .. come to me.. " he says, his eyes having a glow around them. ".... give me yourself to me.." he says, smiling.

(Though he's forgetting, she might like how he's acting, but he can't hypnotize her for she being a vampire too.)

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Gtg... i need to wake up early to take my lil bro to the zoo tommorow... crummy camp visits... well, at least i have my DS with me. XD

Nite everyone... *pokes at Kaos*.. thanks.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Tomoe blushes and smiles at the way he's trying to hypnotise her. "That won't work on me, Juno-chan...." she says. "But.... you don't even have to ask...." she says as she kisses him again, blusing.

(g2g! Sorry! Tomorrow to the PM's!! XD jk)

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:37 pm

(lol and its getting good too lol jk XD later)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:24 am

(lol they were at Tomoe's room, not in the library XD)

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 am

(The Four Horsemen thing is where I got the name but they don't bring famine or anything. Maybe they are like them but I don't know enough about them to say so. After I read that scene to make sure I didn't miss anything...I don't think I will read those kind of scenes anymore lol.)

Nightbane wakes up. He looks around to see that he is still in the cave and looks to his left to see Bella with him. I barely remember anything last night...except...for the Four Ecliptors. She must know more about me than I do..except for the last 12 years...those I left out but not important. Nightbane got up and thought for a moment. Well I could carry her back..but I'd have to go through the water which can drown her. So I guess I'll stay here until she wakes up. Nightbane went back to the nook in the cave he had found and grabbed some leftover crap. Leaves, bark, twigs, branches, anything he could find to make a fire. He set it down and used some magic to light one, although it was barely more than a spark.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:38 am

*has been wandering for a while and is greatly dehydrated he looks over to see a small opening in the ground* a cave? * he walks over to it and hears water and jumps down but hurts his leg badly

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:40 am

she sighs in her sleep and opens her eyes a little, she yawns and sits up, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looks around "hey" she said smiling
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:42 am

starts moaning in pain* aargh anyone here

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games