Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:51 pm

hey Johnny.
Like the "Lines you'll never hear" I did?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
MMMMmmm...Bacon cheeseburgers. Wendy's at its best. with a frostie of course.
Fast food is ok, but is trash compared to the power of grill! Grilled hamburgers are as close to perfection as a burger can get.
Indeed. I can't remember the last time fast food entered my system, it been that long.

I make a mean steak. twisted

I wish I could eat quality food. I am stuck eating the school's crappy food. Even bad fast food sounds good to me right now.
Same here, other than that deer meat burger I just had at my friends and what my gram makes occasionally. But steak is expensive up here in the mountains so i barely get to make it or eat it.

I got a nice steak at Logans about two months ago.

It's been about a month since I had a quality steak. Man I would kill for another one right now.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 pm

Cale Darksun
hey Johnny.

Hilarious, the sad thing is that it is probably close to what actually happened.

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Fast food is ok, but is trash compared to the power of grill! Grilled hamburgers are as close to perfection as a burger can get.
Indeed. I can't remember the last time fast food entered my system, it been that long.

I wish I could eat quality food. I am stuck eating the school's crappy food. Even bad fast food sounds good to me right now.
Same here, other than that deer meat burger I just had at my friends and what my gram makes occasionally. But steak is expensive up here in the mountains so i barely get to make it or eat it.

It's been about a month since I had a quality steak. Man I would kill for another one right now.

Well thats generally how you go about getting one, so you're on the right track...

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh

The deer was pretty good. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:53 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
hey Johnny.

Hilarious, the sad thing is that it is probably close to what actually happened.

Glad you like.
Though I do wonder what Ral had planned for that Mynock...
At any rate, when is Iust gonna do his Prelim?
Everyone else has posted already and we're waiting on you.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh

Well thats generally how you go about getting one, so you're on the right track...
Well the deer population is out of control up here... I am sure nobody will miss one or ten.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Johnny Malone
To all you Metal fans out there I present Korpiklaani, Finnish Folk Metal at it's finest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-2WDUM_QA

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKbhQbvpPA

Thanks Johnny that was sweet awesome.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
hey Johnny.

Glad you like.
Though I do wonder what Ral had planned for that Mynock...
At any rate, when is Iust gonna do his Prelim?
Everyone else has posted already and we're waiting on you.

Tommorow. I have to finnish up some school work tonight, but I have the entire afternoon free tommorow. Besides I know exactly what I am going to do with the prelim fight so it won't take me to long to write and revise.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh

Well the deer population is out of control up here... I am sure nobody will miss one or ten.

Johnny, I aught to hit you.
You cant get Steak out of a Deer. If its not from Beef, then its no Steak.
Venison however is something else entirely.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:57 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh

Johnny, I aught to hit you.
You cant get Steak out of a Deer. If its not from Beef, then its no Steak.
Venison however is something else entirely.
I know, it's just I haven't seen too many cows around here. I will kill for any type of meat right now that doesn't come from my school. I have to make do with what is available to me. I miss Nebraska and it's amazing steaks. crying
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:01 pm

Squrriel Steaks. The Redneck dinner.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 pm

Des Voh
Squirrel isn't half bad actually.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Squirrel isn't half bad actually.
I know, but deer is better.

Make a damn good burger them car-magnets do.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Squirrel sounds good.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games