Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:22 am

Mro?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:01 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Mro?

Nice hair. =3 I have the black and blue one on right now.

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:37 am

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Mro?

Nice hair. =3 I have the black and blue one on right now.

Thanks.^^ I can't see your avie the school computers won't load them.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:09 am

That's a bummer D:

Gaia without Avatars is like... something I can't even describe!

But that is a cool hairstyle. I'd so get it if it wasn't for that little poof/spikey in the back. For some reason I don't like it XD

But it's all hidden under Simba-mane now so it doesn't really matter!

Arasai

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:21 am

It's not that bad. I mean sometimes they will load.

On a bla note I don't know how people make it this far in high school with out doing anything and think that they can keep that life style up in their last year.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:55 pm

Shadows sweet embrace

On a bla note I don't know how people make it this far in high school with out doing anything and think that they can keep that life style up in their last year.

I remember people like that. I really didn't like them too much >_>;

But sadly, they exist everywhere. They just become more and more rare for me...

Arasai

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:13 pm

4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:44 pm

RARGH GRARGH RAWR RAWR SNARL TEAR RIP MAIM GRARGH RAWR

DeletedUsername420

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:55 am

Arasai
Shadows sweet embrace

I remember people like that. I really didn't like them too much >_>;

But sadly, they exist everywhere. They just become more and more rare for me...

I know, and my English 4 teacher is a hard a** and hates it when students slack off at the beginning of the year. So now I get yelled at too even though I am one of the few kids who trun their stuff in on time.

I hope that they will for me as well, but it's not likely seeing as how most of the people in Tallahassee are idiots...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:57 am

mrgreen

Angelic Muse

BlueytheDingo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:13 am

bunnehs bunnehs, who's got da bunnehs...... Bluey the Dingo is hungry.......
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:28 am

*yawns*

Shadows sweet embrace

Arasai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:49 am

Shadows sweet embrace
I know, and my English 4 teacher is a hard a** and hates it when students slack off at the beginning of the year. So now I get yelled at too even though I am one of the few kids who trun their stuff in on time.

I hope that they will for me as well, but it's not likely seeing as how most of the people in Tallahassee are idiots...

@w@

Man, sorry about that. Luckily I was dropped into the honors program, so I don't really remember any problems with students turning things in >_>;

But I do remember a project no one wanted to do- so they didn't, and the teacher made it worth nothing, like it never existed. Kinda sucked for the kids who had already done it u_u
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:09 am

Arasai
Shadows sweet embrace

@w@

Man, sorry about that. Luckily I was dropped into the honors program, so I don't really remember any problems with students turning things in >_>;

But I do remember a project no one wanted to do- so they didn't, and the teacher made it worth nothing, like it never existed. Kinda sucked for the kids who had already done it u_u

Ah I'm not in the honnors program but the teacher likes to think of the class as a "college" class. Like a high school class just with college rules. >.<

Ack, yea that does suck, but atleast you did learn something new I guess. And that's always a good thing. But what was the project on?

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:13 am

poke poke
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games