Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Cale Darksun

Thats how the majority of our presidents get elected, by being jackasses.
Why is Simon from American Idol popular? he's a jackass.
Why is bender from futurama popular? he's a Robo-jackass.
America loves a jackass.
Proven fact.
Thats why you leave the country, cas its horrible and the only culture it has is Football and Fast Food and meddling in others business.
Crap, I was agreeing with you up until you started insulting America. I won't defend everything we have done but our country is far from horrible.
I'm just standing at one point I hold. I'd rather live elsewhere.

Then leave.
No one's stopping you.
See how the rest of the world lives.
You'll come crawling back soon enough, beging for american football and fastfood and entertainment tonight.
Britain seems a pretty nice change, somewhere in the country, or maybe down in that island they call a landmass under the pacific.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:01 pm

Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Crap, I was agreeing with you up until you started insulting America. I won't defend everything we have done but our country is far from horrible.

Then leave.
No one's stopping you.
You'll come crawling back soon enough, beging for american football and fastfood and entertainment tonight.
Entertainment Tonight? neutral You're not really helping our case there with that program.
Celebs are evil incarnate until they prove me otherwise. They have been corrupted by fame and greed.

No one's denying that.
Best example is britney spears.
Look what the hell fame did to her.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone

Then leave.
No one's stopping you.
Entertainment Tonight? neutral You're not really helping our case there with that program.
Celebs are evil incarnate until they prove me otherwise. They have been corrupted by fame and greed.

No one's denying that.
Shes the devil herself.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:03 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Then leave.
No one's stopping you.

No one's denying that.
Shes the devil herself.
No she's not she is just a sad soul who couldn't handle all the fame she was given at a young age. The Devil is Ted Turner. Prove me wrong.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Then leave.
No one's stopping you.

No one's denying that.
Shes the devil herself.

HA!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What a load of crap!
Brit doesn't have the brain power to be even the lowest rank of Devil! She's a drugged up self indulgant moron!
She doesnt even rank demon material!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Then leave.
No one's stopping you.

No one's denying that.
Shes the devil herself.
No she's not she is just a sad soul who couldn't handle all the fame she was given at a young age. The Devil is Ted Turner. Prove me wrong.

His lack of Subtlety.
You and I both know the Devil is a much sneakier cat than Turner.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:07 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

No one's denying that.
Shes the devil herself.

His lack of Subtlety.
True, But he is a 20th Level b*****d.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:08 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh

No one's denying that.
Shes the devil herself.

His lack of Subtlety.

b*****d yes.
Potential Faustian Pact signer, yes.
Devil? no.
But to say theres a special place in the Nine reserved for him wouldn't be a bad assesment.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:09 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Shes the devil herself.

His lack of Subtlety.

b*****d yes.
Devil? no.
But to say theres a special place in the Nine reserved for him wouldn't be a bad assesment.
Also I would venture to say that he is a member of the Prestige Class "Bat s**t Crazy"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:14 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Des Voh
Shes the devil herself.

His lack of Subtlety.

b*****d yes.
Devil? no.
Also I would venture to say that he is a member of the Prestige Class "Bat s**t Crazy"

agreed.
"Like a bisexual!"
"That was the joke, ted."

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:41 pm

So, Stuff.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:44 pm

Yes, much stuff.
And I know I said I wouldn't talk about it any further, but Shinta just eats at me.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:46 pm

Cale Darksun
Yes, much stuff.
And I know I said I wouldn't talk about it any further, but Shinta just eats at me.
It's ok Cale. I understand where you are coming from/ On another note Cale for a Medieval Faire that doesn't allow demons/vamps/angels or Japanese stuff your RP is shaping up nicely. Good job old chap.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:47 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Yes, much stuff.
It's ok Cale. I understand where you are coming from/ On another note Cale for a Medieval Faire that doesn't allow demons/vamps/angels or Japanese stuff your RP is shaping up nicely. Good job old chap.

Thanks. Thats what I was shooting for.
Try to keep it alive for me will you? I don't think I'll be around this weekend to do that myself.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:52 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Yes, much stuff.

Thanks. Thats what I was shooting for.
Try to keep it alive for me will you? I don't think I'll be around this weekend to do that myself.
Will do. Many of my friends will be gone so I won't have much else to do. And aside from a couple of things the RPers in it seem to be literate. So far my only problem is the one knight singing "Foggy Dew" which is about the Easter Uprising of 1916.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games