Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked over to Tony and Loki after a while, face as honest and concerned as ever. "Are you two alright after yesterday?" he asked softly. Sure they were safe and everything, but he knew that incidents like that could make someone supremely uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit surprised at Bruce's question but nodded. "We are alright, such things as that will not bother us much." Loki stated shaking his head. He couldn't tell bruce about their other words last night yet, not with everyone around.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s words. “I just wanted to make sure. You both were extremely upset yesterday.” He said softly. “Though I suppose knowing you’ll be moving to the mansion soon will help with that. No one will be able to reach you very easily there.”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:36 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when bruce said that he had wanted to make sure. "Tony was angry I was nursing my wounded ego." Loki explained with a slight smile. "We are not the only ones moving but yes it does help to know that." he agreed..  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded, giving a slight smile at the reassurance. He knew Tony had been angry. Even if Tony got in trouble often, he rarely was one to physically lash out, at least at strangers. He’d thrown punches at Rhodey several times and a few of the Avengers even, but his general self-preservation skills kept him using words more than violence. For him to have punched a paparazzo and then have gone after that SHIELD agent with such fervor, he had gone beyond anger yesterday.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the smile Bruce gave him knowing the man understood that Tony had been more than angry the day before. "We have yet to hear from Pepper on the subject however or look at what they have said about my sudden disappearing act." Loki continued now a bit more worried. He wondered how much had been put together about him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve glanced up and shook his head. “There are about a dozen theories going around. Some are right, saying you’re an alien, others say you’re a mutant, some are even certain Tony has finally given up on people and has made some sort of hard hologram or something to take care of his needs.” Steve explained slowly. Tony listened and burst out laughing at the theories. “Really? I need to see this for myself!" he said, digging his phone from his pocket and starting to search for the more ridiculous stories, snickering to himself the whole time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:22 am
MDaylus

Loki looked to Steve when the man said that there were a lot of theories going around. The god looked quite surprised when Steve even said that they even theorized he was an alien which seemed about as close as they could come for the moment. Loki was pleased with that and even chuckled when Tony went to check things on his phone. He moved to look over his mates shoulder curiously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned toward Loki a bit so he could see his phone. Pulling up and article, he nearly instantly started snickering. The reporter claimed that Loki had to be a projection or robot or something that Tony had made for companionship. “These people have been watching too many sci-fi movies.” He grinned, handing the phone over for Loki to read the article.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki read the article with tony feel g slightly disgruntled at the way they portrayed his mate. He cared not what they thought he was but to describe Tony in such a way and to even think that the man would need to create something to obtain pleasure was ridiculous. "They are rude and uneducated." he huffed. His view of the media on Midgard kept falling every time he encountered them.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki as he felt the annoyance from the god. Smiling at his huff, Tony chuckled. “I can’t argue with that.” He said lightly. Taking his phone back, he leaned closer. “Don’t be upset though babe. It’s funny. You have to take these things with humor.” He said gently. “You’ve looked up some moments in my past, I know that, but I also know you haven’t seen the worst that has been written about me. This…” he paused, shaking his phone. “is nothing. Don’t let it bother you. It doesn’t bother me.” He said firmly, kissing his cheek. Continuing to scroll through articles, he pulled up one that claimed Loki was a mutant, and began snickering again as the reporter began to weave some sort of complex conspiracy theory between Tony and the Xavier Institute. Which considering his friendship with Charles, wasn’t that far-fetched. .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony chuckled after he had given the huff of annoyance. "They seem so against you, I do not like the way they portray you. They make assumptions when they know so little.“ Loki argued but seemed to settle a bit. He knew on asgard the gossips would never make such outrageous statements but he had to remember this was Midgard not asgard. When Tony said it didn't bother him and kissed his cheek loki gave up and merely sighed. He continued to read the next article over Tony's shoulder. "mutants, you told me about that, them. Others with magic." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just nodded at Loki’s complaints. He was completely right, but Tony had been dealing with this his whole life. This was minor. When Loki mentioned mutants, Tony shook his head slightly. “Not magic babe. Differences in DNA that allow them to do things. You can choose what you do with you magic, make it do many different things. Mutants usually only have one or two specific abilities, that’s it. Like Magneto, he can only manipulate metal, nothing else. Wolverine can heal fast and make claws of bone, nothing else.” He explained slowly. “For some it’s not even abilities, it’s a physical difference alone. Warren was born with giant wings, he has nothing else special about him.” He explained, glancing at his lover. “I’m sure some people might have been misidentified as mutant since humans apparently have magical abilities sometimes, but most are definitely just mutants.”

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in acknowledgement when Tony explained that mutants had one only power or attribute. "Such a thing seems terribly interesting, I would like to meet someone as such. Especially if they would let me examine them." Loki hummed. All the changes in midgard intrigued him greatly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “Well you’ll meet a few tomorrow…..and I’ve thought of inviting one or two of them to live with us in the mansion….so you may have that chance.” He said softly. Frowning, he looked toward Loki. “But you have to be prepared. Some of them have abilities that can make a person….uncomfortable. Charles Xavier is a leader amongst the mutants and a fairly good friend of mine……but his ability lets him read minds, control people, and speak to them telepathically….it can be a bit disconcerting…..And there is no blocking him out, he’d far too powerful for that. Usually he’s too polite to do that to strangers, but it does happen from time to time.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games