Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 pm
Lionheart slid himself closer to Sarafina and gently licked her cheek. "It's okay. Sometimes it helps to talk about your bad experiences," he said. He'd probably get yelled at for licking her cheek but he'd meant only to console her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:02 pm
A low growl came in her throat. She turned her eyes to look into his, her pure golden eyes must have strickin fear in him as she bared her long fangs at him. Her claws dug into the ground. "I gave no permission, to come any where near me!" Sarafina snapped as she started to snarl.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 pm
Lionheart showed no fear because he he wasn't afraid. He nodded and moved back to where he was before he'd moved. "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend only to console," he said. "I won't do it again my lady," he added giving a bow of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm
"You better NEVER do it again," she said as she laid back down. Now she was even more on her guard.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 pm
"Relax my lady please. I would never hurt you or the pack," he said curling into a ball his tails covering his paws and nose. "Once again i'm sorry. It wasn't my place to do that," he added.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 pm
Sarafina felt bad for snapping, but it was for his own good. He did cross the line. But she didn't mind if he was a little hurt, he only saw a little bit of her anger.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 pm
Lionheart sighed his stomach growling. He lifted his head and looked at her. "You hungry?" he asked. He stood stretching and looked around. "Anyplace to hunt around here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 pm
"I can't leave the pack. But i am sure there is a few deer around," Sarafina said.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Jaspers Baby Boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 pm
Lionheart nodded. "If I find one i'll bring you back some," he said before taking off at a run. He wings opened catching the air and pulling him into teh air.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 pm
Sarafina nodded as she laid her head down.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

deathxXxsong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:02 pm
|Aurlana looked at them watching them chat. She flew up with her wings. As she flew up she made a noise.Loud. Hoping she wouldn't get caught she flew high.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:43 pm
Lionheart ignored the noise and scanned the ground below for the deer Sarafina had said were nearby. He spotted a few does and a buck. He drooled as he looked at the buck and nosedived for it. He hit in the back and a loud crack sounded through the forest as its back broke. The other does ran off but he was already eyeballs deep in the stomach of the buck. He snarled as he ate his fill. He grabbed it by the neck and flew it back to Sarafina dropping it in front of her."Eat. It's good," he said licking extra blood from his lips.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:45 pm
Sarafina looked at Meena then looked back. "I really shouldn't," Sarafina said unsure.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:48 pm
"Come on it took me alot of works to catch that. I could've gotten a doe but I got the buck because it would be enough for at least three wolves," he said pulling off a small piece of the legs and dropping it in front of her nose so she could try it.  

Jaspers Baby Boy

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:54 pm
Sarafina wanted to bite it so bad, and just a little bit and it would be all fine.

Her claws dug into the soft ground and she turned her head very close to the food. It was teasing her, but Meena would yell at Sarafina and then go after Lionheart.

"Ah, heck," Sarafina said scarfing down the food without chewing. She licked her chops and relaxed again. She had one piece and that was all she was hoping she was going to have until Meena ate.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games