Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 pm
ceilisidhe
Xyercies Ragnar
BRAND NEW

... stare yes i'm wearing the headband of "The hidden Village of the Sound" from Naruto.... stare ...deal with it.

.....you're also wearing yellow which is a greater offense -by far- ( in my eyes) yet acceptable nonetheless.

Try not to mind the old geezer. He likes to yell and wave his cane at children, but he is harmless.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 pm
ceilisidhe
Xyercies Ragnar
BRAND NEW

... stare yes i'm wearing the headband of "The hidden Village of the Sound" from Naruto.... stare ...deal with it.

.....you're also wearing yellow which is a greater offense -by far- ( in my eyes) yet acceptable nonetheless.

that's not my choice though, I'm currently at a special needs camp as a counselor, so I'm not ALLOWED to wear my usual splendor.  

ItsSkinz

ItsSkinz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:38 pm
zz1000zz
ceilisidhe
Xyercies Ragnar
BRAND NEW

Try not to mind the old geezer. He likes to yell and wave his cane at children, but he is harmless.

well that's a comfort of some type. stare but still he's right, i should be wearing a black shirt at the least. alas mine was dirty and in the wash so i couldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 pm
Yes I work at Papa John's

User Image

And this is one of my senior pictures

User Image

I have more but I really don't like them  

DerZuhalter

Athiel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Now, In Sweden, we like to, every once in a while, dress up in medieval clothes, go without showering for days, and then take obscene photos of ourselves sexually abusing sheep-shaped blocks of concrete.
This is what it might look like.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:34 pm
Disease of the Flesh
Flahn-Chan
bloodyjoker31
Blackrose Kaire
Athiel

For some odd reason, they all gradually vanished from the scene. I also managed to accidentally destroy one of those humpy-horsie-thingies when I tried to ride it. surprised
Why couldn't you have gotten a picture of that?That would be hilarious to see xd

omg...those boots are freakin lovely! heart
whered you get them?
Boots like that must have been pricey...I want to get boots, but never spend the money on such things... sweatdrop

They are expensive, but are really good quality, better then Demonia boots. If you treat them properly they have a life of 1 to 2 years, maybe even more

I would have gotten a picture of it, but Yonas, my Shexxeh gay photographer has limited reflexes.
My pair I got from this store in Turku, Finland. 50% off. So, about 200Euros.><  

Athiel

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 pm
Athiel
Now, In Sweden, we like to, every once in a while, dress up in medieval clothes, go without showering for days, and then take obscene photos of ourselves sexually abusing sheep-shaped blocks of concrete.
This is what it might look like.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/Moriquel/88355_1186594923.jpg

lol, that's cute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:49 am
Blackrose knows this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EDIT: To clarify things, that is a dude dressed as a plague doctor, not me. The reason for me posting this is that I've wondered how much a** this would kick as a Halloween costume, and I'd want to get started on making one early.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:41 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Blackrose knows this one:
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4530/plaguedoctorod4.jpg
EDIT: To clarify things, that is a dude dressed as a plague doctor, not me. The reason for me posting this is that I've wondered how much a** this would kick as a Halloween costume, and I'd want to get started on making one early.
I like this pic.
Or you could go as that creepy girl with the bunny...Seriously if a picture like that is telling you everything is fine..IT'S NOT FINE.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:17 am
User Image

Me.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:39 pm
I haven't posted my pic yet.......hiyaahh!!
and I recently made a corset! xd
I'll post more of me and the corset soon....it's reversible and has a nice brocade on the opposite side^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:27 am
Very nice, Melanthios!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm
spooky_sez
Very nice, Melanthios!

thank you^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:56 pm
.+Melanthios+.
spooky_sez
Very nice, Melanthios!

thank you^^

I love your hair in those pics!  

Katanas Blade

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games