Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
Orielle ☮ 29 ☮ Traveller Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I was to make a tutorial for the guild, what should it be on?
  Female anatomy
  Male anatomy
  Painting hair
  Painting the face (specifics on eyes, lips, noses)
  Painting walkthrough (how I do a painting, from start to finish)
  Landscapes XD yeeeah.......
  Something else (please tell me what?)
  Don't care, I don't use the tutorials forum anyway
View Results

+ + Jewel Angel + +

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:45 pm
Lovely pictures!

Vietnam? That's awesome! =) Never been there myself even though my parents want me too. Fufufu. Hope you have fun!! How long will you be away for?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm
Thank you! This will be my fourth time going to Vietnam, it is such a beautiful country.. smile
I will stay there for 4-5 weeks, then I need to find the way to Bangkok (possibly through Laos, I would like to go back there). From Thailand I will fly to India, where I will study and travel until May/June. So I guess it will be almost 6 months this time, my longest trip so far.. whee

Thanks, Fehy! smile

I generally only do couple commissions if I feel really really inspired by the characters, or if it is for money, they take me soo long.... sweatdrop But I don't know.. My current commission is 1.1 mill for a fullbody, but she gets a discount because she is planning to hire me a lot (eventually one painting for each of her 40 characters, she says), and I've already done some $ commissions for her. Ehmehm yeah, at least I don't think I can take on anything like that now because they are so time consuming, and I am going travelling soon.. Maybe later? Feel free to post the characters if you want though, maybe I get superinspired one day... xp  

Orielle
Crew

Blood_Miracle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:21 pm
Take your time with mine, though. Only the first two are the ones I want. >_>;

I can try and earn money to finally be able to pay ya for a full-body...

By the way, I just remembered what we talked about before. I was wondering if you would be willing to do a comic auction with me after your trip and the forty paintings thing? >_>;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Sure! If I don't make any friends and get an internet connection in India we can probably do it when I'm there as well.. whee
Otherwise, this summer maybe?
Do you want to do a collab first? Just to get an example and to see how well we work together?  

Orielle
Crew

Blood_Miracle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:03 am
Sure, doodette!

Just ask me when you want a script, and I'll hop right on it. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:29 pm
Wow, to travel so much. I wish I can experience all that. =) Are you going to stay with the same people from before?  

+ + Jewel Angel + +

CHARMANCER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 pm
omg eek , your art is definately like, the best thing iv ever seen, do you think you can do a chibi of me thats similar to nul's? cus his is sweet and i really like it biggrin , if you could do that i would really appreciate it, cus your art really is the best iv seen on gaia redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Merry Christmas! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will travel for a little while by myself first, and in Hoi An I will stay in a hotel, but I will work in the restaurant of a friend. smile

Thank you Charmancer! biggrin I will try to draw you too..  

Orielle
Crew

CHARMANCER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:44 am
Orielle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Merry Christmas! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will travel for a little while by myself first, and in Hoi An I will stay in a hotel, but I will work in the restaurant of a friend. smile

Thank you Charmancer! biggrin I will try to draw you too..

thank you so much blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:36 am
Merry Christmas, Ori, doodette! biggrin  

Blood_Miracle

Ichigo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:15 am
User Image

Merry Christmas~ ;DD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:40 am
MERRY CHRISTAMS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!
I HOPE EVERYONE HERE HAS A GREAT DAY heart

I am Raine

Interesting Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200

CHARMANCER

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:16 am
MERRY CHRISTMAS! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 pm
Merry Christmas everybody! =D  

Trialis

Orielle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:12 pm
Thanks for all the holiday greetings! smile

Only three days until I leave. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I haven't even begun to pack, I don't have everything I need, and I still need one more vaccine, and to say goodbye to many many people..  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games