Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:47 am

Yay today is Friday! whee
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:43 am

*pant pant* Oh holy s**t. 5 mile run this morning. Oh god, I'm still out of breath. ******** the army.

Iron-_-Wolf

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:35 am

If it sucks so much, why dont you quit? Seriously, the army has to be the most bitched about career choice I've been in contact with. And those statistics are just going to go up with Bush sending more troops to more middle east countries soon (Cough Iran Cough)
As for the friday thing, well yes it is friday. I'm going to the costa coffee that just opened in town with my friend to celebrate some extremely good news I got last night.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 pm

Skreemer
If it sucks so much, why dont you quit? Seriously, the army has to be the most bitched about career choice I've been in contact with. And those statistics are just going to go up with Bush sending more troops to more middle east countries soon (Cough Iran Cough)
As for the friday thing, well yes it is friday. I'm going to the costa coffee that just opened in town with my friend to celebrate some extremely good news I got last night.
Well, for starters, it's bitched about because it is the hardest career you can choose to do. But while many parts of it are difficult, and meritous of bitching, I still love what I do. Running 5 miles sucks no matter what your job is. Secondly, you can't just leave. Desertion is punishable by military prison (which is hell on earth) or if I were to defect during a combat situation, execution. I don't feel like facing a firing squad. Also you can't just go to a CO and say, oh I'm done. Yeah we may b***h, but we're also willing to do a job you aren't willing to do.

Iron-_-Wolf

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:40 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Well, for starters, it's bitched about because it is the hardest career you can choose to do. But while many parts of it are difficult, and meritous of bitching, I still love what I do. Running 5 miles sucks no matter what your job is. Secondly, you can't just leave. Desertion is punishable by military prison (which is hell on earth) or if I were to defect during a combat situation, execution. I don't feel like facing a firing squad. Also you can't just go to a CO and say, oh I'm done. Yeah we may b***h, but we're also willing to do a job you aren't willing to do.

I don't disagree or nothing... But if you DO for some reason wanna leave... Just say "you're here and you're queer", put on some rainbow articles of clothing, and make a pass at your higher ups. You'll be out in no time. xp

Interestingly enough, this probably would only work in America. Other civilized nations really don't care. >.>
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:45 am

I dont join the army since I view armed conflict as deeply idiotic. The mark of a truly advanced culture would be to resolve conflict with diplomacy, not shooting at each other. Hence why I'm going to drop the gay bomb on a U.S. training camp. It exists.

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:12 am

Skreemer
I dont join the army since I view armed conflict as deeply idiotic. The mark of a truly advanced culture would be to resolve conflict with diplomacy, not shooting at each other. Hence why I'm going to drop the gay bomb on a U.S. training camp. It exists.
I agree that armed conflict is idiotic. In an ideal world such matters could be solved through words. Sadly as human beings, and fundamentally flawed as we are, such a world does not, and doubtfully ever will exist. So, that's where I come in. I shoot at them, so you don't have to. It's a violent world, and I'm just trying my best to defend my piece of that world.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:45 am

yay for discussion.

on that note.

men suck. and not well. wish I was lesbian. sad

Angelic Muse

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:35 am

Angelic Muse
yay for discussion.

on that note.

You just haven't ran across any men that know what they are doing. wink

Though, it is pretty much true that men and women are better are pleasuring the same sex than the opposite. ninja It is because they already know what they like and what works.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:55 am

Tell me about it. and yeah, there does need to be the defenders, but I'd rather those defenders were at least democratically elected. The idea of Colin Powell having a say in everything worries me. Heres a fun fact. A coalition of twenty peaceful Islamic nations offered to pony up the troops so that the U.S. coalition could pull out. The U.S. refused to hand over the reigns because that noted peace enthusiast Colin Powell kicked off that they wanted the troops under U.N. generals, not U.S. generals. what does he think they'd do, not kill people who dont deserve it?
Anyway, I kind of know why men suck. I was with my ladyfriend a few hours ago and its like our first time so we had all kindsa trouble.

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:00 am

Well sir. Yes the politics behind the military are very ******** up. I don't agree with the war, but I'm in it no matter what. Just always keep in mind. Colin Powell is not a defender of this nation, I am. I hope this ridiculous war is over soon, but until it is my brothers and I are stuck. Don't mix the government with the army, the government is a bunch of rich warmongering bitches, soldiers just do their job.

As for men sucking, don't worry gents, good technique comes with practice.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:14 am

Iron-_-Wolf

As for men sucking, don't worry gents, good technique comes with practice.

Indeedy do. And when the real thing is not available to practice on, an analog works just fine to keep your technique up to par.
3nodding

Artemis Vulpes

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Angelic Muse
yay for discussion.

on that note.

You just haven't ran across any men that know what they are doing. wink

Though, it is pretty much true that men and women are better are pleasuring the same sex than the opposite. ninja It is because they already know what they like and what works.

I fully believe that no male between the ages of 14-30 know what they are doing PERIOD. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:59 pm

I am curious to where you get those figures. rofl

Selene Aries

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:05 pm

Diana Vulpes
I am curious to where you get those figures. rofl

I'm an expert. ninja

Is a cockblock when another dude prevents another guy from "getting" the girl"?

If so, what is it when one of my friends does it when I am trying to get closer to a guy?!

GRAWR domokun
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games