Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:42 pm

Angelic Muse
Diana Vulpes
I am curious to where you get those figures. rofl

I'm an expert. ninja

Is a cockblock when another dude prevents another guy from "getting" the girl"?

If so, what is it when one of my friends does it when I am trying to get closer to a guy?!

GRAWR domokun
... a vagiblock?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:54 pm

I have no idea. I let my girlfriend make my serious decisions. Apart from the fact that I'm moving out next year and living with my best friend.

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Skreemer
I have no idea. I let my girlfriend make my serious decisions. Apart from the fact that I'm moving out next year and living with my best friend.
You really shouldn't let your girlfriend make decisions for you. I used to be like that with a prior relationship, and it turned out horribly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:04 pm

biggrin

The happy face says it all.....................wheeeeeeeeeeeee. biggrin

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:45 pm

Well, I came back from the infirmary today. Hooray! I have an upper respiratory infection! But on the bright side, I get out of PT for a whole week, and I get awesome antibiotics and pain killing drugs!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:24 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Well, I came back from the infirmary today. Hooray! I have an upper respiratory infection! But on the bright side, I get out of PT for a whole week, and I get awesome antibiotics and pain killing drugs!
sad

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:49 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
sad
Hey don't fret. I'm gonna be fiiiiiine! I like the idea of no PT for a week. Plus I get high, and don't get in trouble for it.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:46 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
sad
Hey don't fret. I'm gonna be fiiiiiine! I like the idea of no PT for a week. Plus I get high, and don't get in trouble for it.

lucky. I am super-stressing out because of finals week and my apprenticeship with the lit-magazine. sweatdrop

and I dont have an excuse for either of them ha.

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
sad

lucky. I am super-stressing out because of finals week and my apprenticeship with the lit-magazine. sweatdrop

Yeah, finals suck. I most certainly do not look forward to those. Oh Muse! You'll be proud of me. I'm vice president of the english club, and I'm co-directing our production of Titus Andronicus. Hooray, tryouts are this wednesday. Also my choir master came up to me yesterday and said "Well since I'm leaving next year... the choir needs a new choir master"... guess who they picked!?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:44 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
sad

Yeah, finals suck. I most certainly do not look forward to those. Oh Muse! You'll be proud of me. I'm vice president of the english club, and I'm co-directing our production of Titus Andronicus. Hooray, tryouts are this wednesday. Also my choir master came up to me yesterday and said "Well since I'm leaving next year... the choir needs a new choir master"... guess who they picked!?
surprised Great job! It's good to see you're not slacking in any area. Ya know. Like ya did in high school wink

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:13 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
sad

surprised Great job! It's good to see you're not slacking in any area. Ya know. Like ya did in high school wink
lol yeah xp I got all my slacking out of the way early.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:09 am

dum de dum daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I am in a good mood for no apparent reason! biggrin

I think my friend's happiness just rubbed off on me!

Angelic Muse

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:56 pm

I'm a stoner. I only get stressed when my mumk bitches at me and I have naught in the way of money, cannabis or alcohol.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:09 am

*cuddles up under a blanket* Gah I hate going to school when its cold.

Shadows sweet embrace

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 pm

I want guitar hero three.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games